Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I cant change the colour of my titles

Options
  • 14-06-2005 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

is this the norm?
    why is this the norm?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sometimes we all have to face the fact that we are 'normal'. This is your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Personally I think text colour should be locked as black.

Multi coloured text makes me want to break things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

nesf wrote:
    Personally I think text colour should be locked as black.

Multi coloured text makes me want to break things.
    Well, locked as the skin default, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Its annoying when someone has writing that is different from the norm and you cant see it.

For example if anyone has black writing in sig it can't be seen on Cloud skin.

Thats my input

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

When people change the font colour it nearly always results in it being unviewable in Cloud. Then again people that use fancy font colours generally don't write much worth reading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Makaveli wrote:
    When people change the font colour it nearly always results in it being unviewable in Cloud. Then again people that use fancy font colours generally don't write much worth reading.

Quoted for supreme truth. The Cloud scheme - filtering morons since 2003*

*or thereabouts

Advertisement