Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cremin Tank from Oxyvent

• 14-06-2005 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All

Has anybody bought one of these, installed one into a house or have any knowledge/experience of them?

It appears from their website Oxyvent
    to be a useful product but I would like to know what opinions ye knowledgable people might have.

Also as it has a picture of the great Duncan endorsing the product, it must be special :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭gregos

I haven't formed an opinion about the product yet. But looking at your man Tim, I'd say he has a great future in Scientology if he ever decides to give up the inventing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi,

I met the man at a building exhibition a couple of years ago, my approach was that of a sceptic, Ye here's another money grabbing piece of kit :)

Despite my not so friendly approach, he took the time to explain how the system worked and everything he said made perfect sense.

While I haven't used one, I do have it on my list for the next upgrade of my own home heating system, whenever that happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭RedLady

Hi

Just wondering if anybody else had any experiences with the cremin tank. Is it worth the €600?

Regards

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

How much is it here in Ireland and what was instalation cost?

Does it really give more heat from the rads????:confused:

Advertisement