Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

johnny vegas

• 14-06-2005 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

was there at some stage an advert with johnny vegas and a puppet in it , I think the tune was later released called flagt beat maybe , I cant rightly remember :confused: , What was the ad an was he in it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Cheeky Monkey!!

ITV Digital which is now kaputnick.

Flat Beat was by Mr. Oizo by the way and had a different puppet, yellow if I recall. That was an ad for Diesel jeans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

oh was that it?I was trying to explain it to the bf , so whats the flat beat thing im thinhikin of?The cheeky monkey thing is ringing some bells alright.

thanks outshined , no longer so confused :)

No worries buddy.

• Advertisement

I was like johnny vegas ad .puppet an then i had that flat beat tune in my head an assumed that was it .But its all clear now :)

It's a good tune, must root it out for a listen.

Ah, 1999 again....

yea i remember liking it at the time , but I think it was just because the puppet was cool :)

He sure was

:link:

heh cool!He lives on ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

MUNKEH!!!

i hated that monkey on the ITV Digital ads

Advertisement