Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found a sample lc history paper on a site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭7thSeal

I can do 1 of those essays
    I'm scared

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 DinnyC

7thSeal wrote:
    I can do 1 of those essays
    I'm scared

yeah quite scared at the mo 2..tryin to cram all of my special topic in..was the one u knew in Qa bout michael Davitt..that's the only one i knew

I knew the one on 3rd French Republic

Created 29/5/97 by jevans@tinet.ie

...you have exam papers I'm sure? Looking at stuff this old mightn't be the right idea...

7thSeal wrote:
    I knew the one on 3rd French Republic

Yeah gonna try 2 learn that one 2moro..gud luck.

• Advertisement

I'm so screwed
    I know 2 essays so far
    And still need to study for Business
    I'm so not going to bed tonight

don't worry bout it'll all be fine 2moro. good tip for ya go 2 bed 2moro. get up early 2moro mornin drink coffee and start revising then. worked for me anyway..keeps everything in ur head

I cant revise tomorrow
    I have business in the morning
    And at the moment if everything I know comes up
    I'll still fail (both of them)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

pretty worried myself... woke up at 6 to study. argh... history cramming is mind numbing

on that sample paper i'd be able to write essays on 3rd Republic & Cold war...

i've crammed 6 things. if even 2 of the topics i've studied comes up i'll be okay.... them plus my special topic will make me not vomit on the paper.

good day...

passive wrote:
    pretty worried myself... woke up at 6 to study. argh... history cramming is mind numbing

on that sample paper i'd be able to write essays on 3rd Republic & Cold war...

i've crammed 6 things. if even 2 of the topics i've studied comes up i'll be okay.... them plus my special topic will make me not vomit on the paper.

good day...

Yeah I'm just up crammin myself..micheal davitt and the Land War, the inter party govt., third republic France and Stalin better come up or I'm screwed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

DinnyC wrote:
    Yeah I'm just up crammin myself..micheal davitt and the Land War, the inter party govt., third republic France and Stalin better come up or I'm screwed
    I'm the exact same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

screw both of you...i had business. 9am cramming my ass.. :mad:

anyway that was alright...i'd say i got my C1 anyway. hopefully...

Advertisement