Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm 16 and have an unhealthy obsession with an older man

Options
  • 15-06-2005 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Some of ye may find this hard to believe, but I've developed a sexual obsession with a 39 year old man, and me been a 16 year old chap sounds awfully wrong....

This started last year but my feelings went away after a few weeks, however I seen him yesterday and its started again...

The hardest part is he knows me, often gave me a lift home from school, and when he seen me yesterday he smiled and asked me how I was getting on, my heart just beat so fast at that moment. I really and truly want to be with him.

He never seems to have a woman, I think hes the shy type. He had the hots for my sister years ago and asked her out, she refused, what a lucky girl! Today I went to his house, just curious into what it was like, I didn't go in or anything. Thing is this 'obsession' is getting worse, so bad I think I will go and just jump on him.... What in Gods name will I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

I don't know... get a hobby?

If all else fails, I'll marry you!

(Joke btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

It is probably just a phase that you are going through because of hormones.

What is special about this man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 phil me up

gavin is that u michael is innocent u shouldnt have got into bed with him anyway now leave it alone and tell ur mother its all hir fault

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Wisteria wrote:
    Some of ye may find this hard to believe, but I've developed a sexual obsession with a 39 year old man, and me been a 16 year old chap sounds awfully wrong....
    Today I went to his house, just curious into what it was like, I didn't go in or anything. Thing is this 'obsession' is getting worse, so bad I think I will go and just jump on him.... What in Gods name will I do?

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, and that you're sincere:

1. nothing awfully wrong with fancying any one
    2. Definitely nothing awfully wrong with maddest of sounding obsessions when you 16, hormones and all that.
    3. Going to see his house does sound a bit obsessive and a bad idea, can lead to practical trouble and pyschological thingies like "fixations"
    4.What will you do ? find an "outlet" for your obsession.
    5. Seeing if theres anywhere to go with this man is real bad idea, if he isn't inclined leads to embarrassmentt you might find unbearable, and then there is the "under-age" issues. But there's other possibilities for a 16 year old chap. "obsessions" are a bad idea by definition, so find diversions until things calm down
    6. Things seemed to cool in your head when you didn't see him, so if all else fails avoid him seeing as that already seems to work at lessening the "obsession"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭IANOC

if you are feeling this way the only way is to tell him
    as it sounds as if this man is not gay
    its the best way to stop your feelings growing into serious problems later on in life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

tell a guy you occasionally meet that you want to jump him (despite being 16)
    an interesting approach.
    you sure of the consequences (with this guys head, he seems "sensitive" from some of his other posts) if the older guy dismisses him?
    laughs at him? encourages him? shows him the inside of the house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭IANOC

well if hes obsessive i think anything he does may be frowned upon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Given this guys post history, I am convinced this is a troll.

On the one-in-a-million chance that he is, in fact, being in any way serious, I would advise forgetting about it since it would obviously never work. See how you feel about it in two years.

Oh, and thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement