Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sallys

Options
  • 15-06-2005 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭

one of the best pubs in galway, agree/disagree!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

best pub in galway....along with bazaar and roisins but defo the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭grosser

well said!the bierhaus excellent too!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

never been there,where is it?
    come to think of it they don't know my order in sallys off by heart yet so i dont go there enough yet ^^

the bierhaus is up the road from roisins!beers from all round the world!come one come all,its great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Oooooooo I was there before!! I remember cause I thought the name was very funny! :D its a cool place

• Advertisement

what did you have to drink there?

grosser wrote:
    the bierhaus is up the road from roisins!beers from all round the world!come one come all,its great!
    hmm duno how i never noticed it as i stayed at a friends place a lot beside roisins but something to check out!

remember my first time in sallys so well...was too drunk to know which bathroom to go into..sallys or longs?i was like wtf? :D
    had to go back and ask friends and forgot what they said by the time i got to the toilet again and had to wait for some1 to open one of the doors :)

keep walking past clan video on the roisin side of the road!its green on the outside!cant miss it!
    remember a guy i knew who did the same thing!he was reallt tall tho so we called him long sally!

lol looking back i must have not been in too good a state as i was celebrating that i had won a candle in a music table quiz ^^

sweet jesus!hope it was scented!hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

grosser wrote:
    one of the best pubs in galway, agree/disagree!

The music is **** and then......IT'S JUST A PUB NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

Is that o.k. :D :mad: :D :mad: :cool:

its beside me now...it's coffee scented lol
    and i love my cofee!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Oooooooo I was there before!! I remember cause I thought the name was very funny! :D its a cool place

Long tall Sally she built real sweet she got everything Uncle John needs. ;)

The music is **** and then......IT'S JUST A PUB NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

Is that o.k. :D :mad: :D :mad: :cool:

of course,why wouldnt it be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

righttttttttttttttttttttt

righttttttttttttttttttttt

wrongggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

ok apart from the bad music bit :D

go to sallys on a wednesday night,thats metal night! always good

ya i always go on the wednesday,think my friends gone there every wed for the last 3 or 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

ya i always go on the wednesday,think my friends gone there every wed for the last 3 or 4 years.

if u cant wait just go in around 1 or 2 at the weekend and put 5 euro in the jukebox.

• Advertisement

haha lol! good idea

Advertisement