Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Second Smackdown Draft Pick (SPOILER!)

• 15-06-2005 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

The second draft pick is Randy Orton

a bit expected I think.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,371 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cactus Col wrote:
    The second draft pick is Randy Orton

a bit expected I think.
    thats a freaking JOKE! i was expecting WWE to run with a massive storyline between him and
    cena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

wer do u get all these spoilers from cause ive looked on every wrestling site there is and it dosent say anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

have a look on 411 mania

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/

Thanks a million :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Legend_Killer

an RKO on taker on your smackdown debut...... now thats an arrival! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Would be cool except there both still injured. I dont really like the draft pick this year as every draft pick will have to be a big name to surprise which means that no young and talented superstar will probably be drafted to get a decent shot and so they'll keep doing badly where they are and never get a chance like Shelton Benjamin or Rene Dupree did last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Stalfos wrote:
    Would be cool except there both still injured. I dont really like the draft pick this year as every draft pick will have to be a big name to surprise which means that no young and talented superstar will probably be drafted to get a decent shot and so they'll keep doing badly where they are and never get a chance like Shelton Benjamin or Rene Dupree did last year.

I would'nt worry too much about that, i think by "The trade" at the end of the draft in two weeks will see 2 or 3 mid/lower carders move shows in exchange for one of the big boys going back to his original show.My money's on Cena to end up back on Smackdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

^^^ I agree as well. I dont think were going to see major names trade over the whole draft. I'm hoping we get a major mid card trade though next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

nice one
    i wont have to see him on RAW now :)

• Advertisement

Im thinkin that if christian or jerico become the new wwe champ this sunday then the champ(whoever it is)will go to smackdown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I find it funny that everytime I come on here after a draft pick. You get the "That was so obvious", "Saw it coming". So comon folks nail your colours to the mask before smackdown spoilers tonight. Whoose going to smackdown on thursday ? I'll give you two shawn michaels and chris jericho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'd say it'll be a lower ranked guy this time, or some sort of non-wrestler. Coach anyone?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Eric Bischoffs arse cleaner

what use would he be on Smackdown. all he does is interview with the occasional match every now and again

Advertisement