Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking a v525

Options
  • 15-06-2005 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

I want to unlock my Vodafone v525 (piece of cráp that it is) and I'd like to know if there is any shop in Cork that can do it for me. I've been reading on the net how to do it, but I really don't want to spend time and money waiting for cables/clips to arrive. So if anyone knows a place in the city centre/suburbs that can do it, please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Ring vodafone and ask them if you have spent a certain amount of credit then they will give you the unlocking code..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Cheers, I didn't think this could be unlocked by code alone, but i was probably confusing unlocking with removing the vodafone branding.

Just rang them, and I've gotten a code which I'll try later

Advertisement