Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass out drunk

Options
  • 15-06-2005 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

:confused: Who here has go extreeemly drunk we want to know and tell us what you did,
    also if you have any hang over tips we would like to hear them.
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I have refined the act of drunken tomfoolery to a fine art.

I have:

1. Pissed out the window of a hotel two nights running (situated right beside the local cop shop)
    2. Pissed off O'Connell Bridge then walked down Aston Quay with my flute hanging out.
    3. Pissed in the corner of a hotel room (whilst sleep walking)

Notice a pattern...

4. Attempted to chat up a prostitute on a Limerick street
    5. Driven home from Galway to Dublin absolutely ****faced (this makes me a complete wanker by the way)
    6. Carried/dragged a bus stop home with me.
    7. Tried to ride a mates girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

4. Attempted to chat up a prostitute on a Limerick street

What line did you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

petes wrote:
    What line did you use?

I'm guessing "do you come here often?"... :D

I was too drunk to recall much, but was informed of my entire nights debauchery by various mates. Thats my morning after usually, phone around to try and piece together the previous nights activities. Oh my precious brain cells...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The room is spinning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

A friend of mine once dropped his pants, put a kitchen bin on his head, and went around the house saying "I'm Ned Kelly!"

But drinking too much is bad, children. Don't do it. Or at least if you do, overdo it so much you kill yourself off and stop annoying the rest of us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Sarky wrote:
    A friend of mine once dropped his pants, put a kitchen bin on his head, and went around the house saying "I'm Ned Kelly!"

fowl
    *tear*

Advertisement