Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoH: Free trial open to all

Options
  • 15-06-2005 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

There's a free 14-day trial on the coverdisc of this months PC-Gamer for those of you who have been wanting to try it without paying.

City of Heroes is a heavily team-oriented PvE game, with some PvP being implemented on an ongoing basis. Your hero is highly customisable and you will battle through 50 levels against a large range of villains in all kinds of settings.

This game doesn't have things like crafting or traditional 'items' likes other MMOG's. It's a highly enjoyable game with a very helpful, friendly community - something that sets it apart, in my experience, from some of it's main competitors - I've been hooked on it for many months now.

The official forums are here, and if you need any help or have any questions, drop me a tell in game (/tell heroname, message) - I am on Defiant as Silence, Dai-anne, Arleth or Darkshine.

Alternatively myself and many of the more 'senior' players (those who have hit the cap of level 50) are visiting Atlas regularly to help newcomers out - have a quick look in Atlas Plaza. If you see anyone over level 30, it's generally a safe bet that they know what's what and you can ask them about the basics.

I hope to see some of you in Paragon :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Bleh, it ain't free if you gotta pay for the mag. Try This

More free, and you can meet up with me! lol. Anyway, yeah you can use the above trial for only america servers, to get onto European free trila you need to buy the mag.

Advertisement