Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Rock Reactor Boots in Dublin

• 15-06-2005 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭

Can't find a pair for sale right now, and my current pair are in bits. Anyone know where they are being sold?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Boots? I don't wear boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Schuh stick them, but I don't know if they're the best value for money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

zerep on liffey st,
    but they have a shippy selection

china moon aswell but i have never beeen able to find that place
    over the southside, past the liffey are the directions i was given :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

There's a shop across from Hairy Legs, in Middle Abbey St, I think. Good selection don't know about prices though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I remember seeing them in Zerep on Liffey St for €120 a few months ago. It might have a been a sale then, though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Zerep on Liffey don't have any of the men's styles at all right now, and on Grafton they've only a few of the shoes. Shall try Schuh so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Are there none in China Blue?

Advertisement