Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Satriani SWTA Picture Disk

Options
  • 15-06-2005 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

I was going through my attic last night and found my JOE Satriani Surfing with The Alien Picture Disk on Vinyl. One of the guys in work said it could be worth something? Any ideas...nothing like it on ebay.

Also, found guitar tab books for G'nR (Appetite & Lies).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

$5... probably less. The book is worth whatever heat you can get out of burning it, tabs are downloadable these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Doctor J wrote:
    $5... probably less. .
    is that for the books or picture disk?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Doctor J wrote:
    The book is worth whatever heat you can get out of burning it
    Sounds like someone doesn't like G'n'R, tbh.

Lex, dude, some people pay for "original" stuff. Also, the Vinyl, if old enough, may be worth something if there aren't many left. Goto a shop that sell vinyl, and ask how much would one be to buy. You'd get an idea how much you could sell it for, then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I've nothing against GnR, just that all those tabs are available easily enough for nothing on the web. Yes, you may get a couple of euro off someone but you're not going to get a start on your pension off it.

And yes, $5 for the picture disc, going on the average price I've seen on ebay and in shops for that type of thing... unless, of course, you find a Satriani fan with a record player who might give you €15-€20. Again, your bank manager won't be dusting off his happy-dance shoes.

In both cases, unless you find a rabid fan, they're not worth that much IMO. Sorry to pop the bubble ;)

Advertisement