Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board Beers?!

• 15-06-2005 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

hiya did everyone read the announcement? just checking whose going from this forum?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭7thSeal

I'm not :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

how come?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I can't go, I'll be in Italy. Might go to the next one though. Maybe the Leaving Cert board should have their own shindig over the summer, since we'll all be moving on from this forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭2e

Fishie wrote:
    I can't go, I'll be in Italy. Might go to the next one though. Maybe the Leaving Cert board should have their own shindig over the summer, since we'll all be moving on from this forum
    A shindig eh? Sounds like fun. What are the chances of having down the country so some of us culchies can attend???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

good idea fishie but then we will organise it and there wud more then likely be a poor turn out!! did ya see the price of the drink!! shockin great stuff!!

• Advertisement

Sarah** wrote:
    how come?
    I live in Cork

Fishie wrote:

I also like the idea. I'd definitely go anyway, as long as it's in Dublin that is. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yeah, some sort of Boards Leaving Cert Beers would rock... mainly 'cos I have half an idea about some of you rather than being exposed to amp whilst drunk... *shudder*

It's been emotional guys... ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

2e wrote:
    A shindig eh? Sounds like fun. What are the chances of having down the country so some of us culchies can attend???
    Ummm well I'm not organising it because I know for a fact that I have no organisational skills... If it was down the country somewhere, wouldn't it be making it awkward for a lot more people than if it was in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Ah, why not eh?! I guess id go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

7thSeal wrote:
    I live in Cork
    whereabouts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

im going as well.

Cool_CM wrote:
    whereabouts?
    Carrigaline
    Where do you live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

lets be democratic about this---if theres more people from dublin and thereabouts then it should be in dublin.... its easier for ppl to go there than troop down to cork or somewhere IF there's more people living up that way...? of course if not, i could offer a house par.... i mean, actually no bad idea!! slim chances of ppl all being available though!

My years having a beach party the Sunday after the exams end

7thSeal wrote:
    Carrigaline
    Where do you live?
    My god, same.
    Isn't it just a sh*thole?!

Yeah
    Do you go to the comm?

Went to primary and then escaped to town to cwistians

Christians?
    What happened dude
    You used to be cool

2e wrote:
    Are you from Cork?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

would some place between cork and dublin be more viable?
    My place is great!!

As regards the price of drink, i know this lovely place called lidl, and a charming little field....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

lol, so theres more corkonians than i thought so MAYBE it could be moved a lickle bit further our way..>?!

ColHol wrote:
    would some place between cork and dublin be more viable?
    My place is great!!

As regards the price of drink, i know this lovely place called lidl, and a charming little field....
    I reckon Tipp is a good ''half way house'' for this leaving cert board beers!!! Also there's a couple of Lidl's and lots and lots of fields.........

Cork sounds good, my apartment is three doors down from a next door off licence, and 10 doors down from Lennox's chipper. What a location!

I still fear that if we do this outside of Dublin, only 8-10 people will show up.

A bad idea imo. Dublin is the place to be! :)

I still fear that if we do this outside of Dublin, only 8-10 people will show up.

A bad idea imo. Dublin is the place to be! :)
    I hear that theres something on in a field near Dublin on the weekend of the 9th July. Might be a good place to host a boards beers there!!! I think its called....... OXEGEN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

sure wouldn't all the culchies not like to come up to the big shmoke????????????

(no offence intended!)

2e wrote:
    I hear that theres something on in a field near Dublin on the weekend of the 9th July. Might be a good place to host a boards beers there!!! I think its called....... OXEGEN.

Huh. Never heard of it. Is it some kinda feis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

2e wrote:
    I reckon Tipp is a good ''half way house'' for this leaving cert board beers!!! Also there's a couple of Lidl's and lots and lots of fields.........
    We have THE field, it has less rocks than most places.....

Anyway, i think this thread displays a typical Dublin attitude, they dont know their way once they get past the red cow :p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

ColHol wrote:
    We have THE field, it has less rocks than most places.....

Anyway, i think this thread displays a typical Dublin attitude, they dont know their way once they get past the red cow :p:p:p
    don't know my way that side of the liffey even!

Advertisement