Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

peugeot 106

Options
  • 15-06-2005 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

i am thinking of buying one but i want the newer model (mk2) does any one know what year they came out.

and are they a good car, easy on fuel, easy to learn on (only learning to drive)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

HighlyCooL wrote:
    i want the newer model (mk2) does any one know what year they came out

'96

Nice little car unless you are tall / have big feet. Reliability is not good though, but you can probably buy one cheap so that compensates

Good driver, ancient but tried and trusted engine in the 1.1 that's quite nippy but still cheap to tax and ensure. Make sure you have it checked out before you buy one!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭HighlyCooL

thanks for that
    i was looking at was a 1.1 for the the tax and insurance is cheap.

any more feedback would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

I don't think they are that good in accidents.....

Advertisement