Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest NRA Folly (are these ppl congenitally stupid?)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

a_ominous wrote:
    Trying 2 alternative Engineering solutions, as Enforcement doesn't happen (when's the min 30mph enforced?).
    I'm not sure but I don't think there is any minimum limit, just that you have to be capable of that limit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

... newer services stations in the UK have been set up like this ever since they abolished the 12 mile rule...

whats the "12 mile rule"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

Victor wrote:
    I'm not sure but I don't think there is any minimum limit, just that you have to be capable of that limit.

My bad. You are right.
    ROTR says
    No Slow vehicles (under 30mph)

Still doesn't stop muppets in JCBs on the motorways, who aren't working on the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

dmeehan wrote:
    whats the "12 mile rule"
    There was a rule in the UK that you couldnt have motorway service stations any closer than x miles. (I think x was 12 miles - cant be sure)

Advertisement