Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Does anyone happen to have this tune? on a nice crisp mp3?:D
    who remembers this?
    Zero B - Love To Be In Love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 peacock101

i wonder if any1 would have a copy of that old pressure tape the 1 where he mixes nikioi readt to flow in with quench dreams...lionrock and mismoplastico are also on the tape...had it for years till some w*nker took it on me..also i asked earlier in the thread did anybody have a copy of the peppermint lounge ep-lemon project..any help is very much apprecieated..ps love this thread..keep up the great work all who are involved (especially the 1s with the deadley stories about the asylum) icon10.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

who remembers this?

Ah Paddy, thats another Olympic cracker, bigtime. I have a great copy of this on tape. Must have listened to it about 1000 times.

peacock101 wrote: »
    that ..also i asked earlier in the thread did anybody have a copy of the peppermint lounge ep-lemon project..any help is very much apprecieated..ps love this thread..keep up the great work all who are involved (especially the 1s with the deadley stories about the asylum) icon10.gif

Great track this was in Tin Pan Alley. Enjoy!

Peppermint Lounge - Lemon Project
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?diee3iwxfnw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Howya Lads , I hope you are all well ? ive been reading along the past few days tryin to catch up lots to discuss !.Ive been a lazy Bastar* not posting but I will get back on track.
    Now as usual I need your help.Short version of a long story.Way back on Saturday september 11th 1993 I secretly recorded Dj Heve (paul farrell) playing the bottom floor of the asylum, he was accompanied by MC/DJ Mark Kavanagh (not the sound crowd one )He caught me of course fooking around with the tape deck in the DJ box, off me pallet and I had to bring him a copy the follwing week!!which I did . And about a year later I lost the last copy of the tape I had !!! then late last year thanks to DERRA I got a copy of it back !!! 15 fooking years later !!! Top man Derra ! Now being the weirdo I am I want to make a fresh recording of the set cause the sound quality is ****e on the old one , and some of the mixing leaves alot to be desired (no disrespect Heve!) but some of the tunes are quite excellent and I dont know or have all of them.This is where you lads come in !! I have outlined the tracks I know and the ones marked with a ???????? are the ones im after !! so
    thanks in advance ! here is the set and I wish you luck !!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b4231f87aada4266de385df5c3eff3abb461c5b5a960f3d0

DJ HEVE ASYLUM MIX SEPTEMBER 11TH 1993 TRACK LISTING

TUNE 1 ? ?
    TUNE 2 MUKKA NEEBRO
    TUNE 3 ? ?
    TUNE 4 GLAM HELLS PARTY
    TUNE 5 WEST BAM THE ROOF IS ON FIRE ? WHAT MIX ?
    TUNE 6 HOUSE PIMPS ZULU NATION REMIXES
    TUNE 7 FORMOSA O.D ONGROOVE
    TUNE 8 INDIE APPOLONIA
    TUNE 9 ??
    TUNE 10 ??
    TUNE 11 D-SHAKE JAM ON THE MOON
    TUNE 12 COUNTRY & WESTERN POSITIVE NRG
    TUNE 13 ??
    TUNE 14 COUNTRY & WESTERN REINCARNATION

chat soon ladies & gents Pablo.!!

9 1s:Urban Hype - Emotion_1

****ing quality track aswell.

who remembers this?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/554189597b3fe33c/

here ya go man.lock up is the other side.top track aswell.can up if ya want.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 peacock101

SEANYBOY1 wrote: »
    Ah Paddy, thats another Olympic cracker, bigtime. I have a great copy of this on tape. Must have listened to it about 1000 times.

cheers seanyboy had that 1 already its only 3.47 long.im putting a mix cd together and i need the longer version..tvm for your help..

thanks for that buddy! but yes that tune is one top Olympic classic!

aceberg wrote: »

wow that was fast, i realy appreciate it!
    BIG Thanks ace! i cant get enough of this tune!! i feel like 19 again:D
    is mediafire not working? im trying to upload some sfx mixes !
    ill try again in the morning! some great stuff in it!

p..

Thanks very much ACEBERG, thats one for the collection. Would love to hear that one again on a night out.
    Pure Ballroom favourite of mine that was:)
    wow that was fast, i realy appreciate it!
    BIG Thanks ace! i cant get enough of this tune!! i feel like 19 again:D
    is mediafire not working? im trying to upload some sfx mixes !
    ill try again in the morning! some great stuff in it!

p..

Mediafire was giving me gip earlier on, blame the yanks.
    19 again:P:P:P Would you do it all over again Paddy.........eh; yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

That Zero B tune was one of my favourites for years. Had a crap copy on tape that I played non stop. Heard it in the Asylum a couple of times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

Hey guys,If any1 can help me out i'd appreciate it.Im looking for a few old tapes:If my memory is correct,im after DJ Dilly-Mu'tazz (93)Live at the Asylum,Warren K 2 live at the Asylum (Nov 93) and Ed Case Eye Q (I think 94),specifically the Ed Case one as Eye Q label had some cracking good tunes.Also there was a Warren mix around '94 that i picked up in Abbey Disks that came in a blue plastic case.Obv over the years all my best mixes were either lost or stolen,so i hope someone out there can help me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭NovaGSi

Plenty of beer is the key, flush that stuff outta ya:D

Cider is the only man for that.

There is a bloke in a Bangladesh scrap yard who says he can make me one.
    Probably end up in the 20's. Copy of that 'Doop Doop' might come in handy all the same:D

LoL, now aren't you lucky I mentioned it, you're fully prepared to go back in time:rolleyes:

Cheers,
    Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭NovaGSi

Anyone got that up in Mediafire?

Cheers,
    Mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

senan s wrote: »
    i tried that already, could only drink 2 pints and had 2 full pints in front of me for 2hrs
    :eek:

I always found the two pint mark the brink of coming back.......should have hung in there chief & braved the badness the next day:D
    I knew I recognized the tune off the Cadburys Advert,
    it's Freestyle - Don't stop the rock,
    but I know the tune from a remix of Altern 8 - infiltrate 202
    It's a good old mix of Infiltrate 202,

I only posted this mix the other day attempting to ID a track for someone & a coincidence that i recognised the Cadburys ad from a track Jay Carey spins on this mix 'Trance seduction' @ exactly 51:22 has the electronic voice from it sampled.....anyone know the track on this mix is called?????
    jay_carey_downstairs_set.MP3
    Been there myself, horrible. You will swear thats it until...........

Ah never say never again was our motto back then......you would be subject to fierce abuse from all quarters if you started that crack in the boozer next day......the weekend was for buzzing not for complaining......like i said after two pints you were starting to recondition the insides for the rest of the medicine & most times like senan said it would take an hour for the first one or two.....even if you were only putting it off for another day:D
    NovaGSi wrote: »
    Anyone got that up in Mediafire?

Cheers,
    Mick

There ya are mick......

Love to be in love - Zero B.mp3

Thanks very much ACEBERG, thats one for the collection. Would love to hear that one again on a night out.
    Pure Ballroom favourite of mine that was:)

Mediafire was giving me gip earlier on, blame the yanks.
    19 again:P:P:P Would you do it all over again Paddy.........eh; yeah!

now theres a question! would i do it all again? i would have to have a long think about it:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭theasylumdublin

9 1s:Urban Hype - Emotion_1

****ing quality track aswell.

Ace !!! happy days !! 1 down 3 to go !!! nice one man ! just got one on discogs for a euro ! recession busting price hahahaha , Paul.

Ace !!! happy days !! 1 down 3 to go !!! nice one man ! just got one on discogs for a euro ! recession busting price hahahaha , Paul.

hey ya might rip the other tracks on the vinyl when you get it.:D

now theres a question! would i do it all again? i would have to have a long think about it:rolleyes::D

No thinkin here....i wouldnt change the way i did it all bar try & steer some friends we lost along the way in a different direction....all the rest was the best experience i think you could have had at that time & if i had missed out on it i would be bulling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

No thinkin here....i wouldnt change the way i did it all bar try & steer some friends we lost along the way in a different direction....all the rest was the best experience i think you could have had at that time & if i had missed out on it i would be bulling.

RUB IT IN WHY DONT YA!!!!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Agree with you there M8, have a few friends still out in the madness myself and am lucky to be still around to tell the tales of those days, regret some of the **** that came after but that wasn't the fault of the clubs, the music or even the drugs just something that was in me.

Those were the best years of my life and I'll probably remember them (if some what hazily) till the day I die with a smile on my face. So despite everything that came after, would I do it differently not a chance in hell lol

• Advertisement

stephen_n wrote: »
    Agree with you there M8, have a few friends still out in the madness .............. just something that was in me.

Have a few mates that are still week in week out consuming goods:pac:.......if anyone met them that wasnt in to the buzz they would say that they are definetly nuts but i understand what there buzz is (does that make me technically nuts????).......some are on a self destruction course as i was my self a few times but it was all a great buzz at the time & didnt seem that way......only on reflection does it make you think it could all easily have gone the wrong way but it didnt........was definetly buzzing/consuming in self destruct mode a few times but i dont think the buzz would have been the same if it wasnt that way.......like i said before never mind 24 hour party people it was 48 hour party people back in the ASYLUM days which sent a few off the edge but not all & i wouldnt change any of it;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Juicy Lucy

Lads, im tryin to track down an asylum mix tape 93/94 it had slam - positive education and Robert Armani - Circus Bells on it. It was a bit of a scaggy mix and not done live in the Asylum. Does anyone know the one Im talkin about??? Would love to get another copy!!:confused::confused::confused:

good point! i dont think i would change a thing myself! maybe because most of use here where all part of "something" unique and new and very special!!
    I would still say they where the best days of my life:D

good point! i dont think i would change a thing myself! maybe because most of use here where all part of "something" unique and new and very special!!
    I would still say they where the best days of my life:D

I could say it has made me the person i am today but i dont know what the alternative would have been had i not got into the buzz back then......what i can say for sure is that the philosophy i live my life by has certainly been moulded by the experience of the Rave as an influence on my thinking & in turn how i interperet the world & people around me & all for the better:).....i think it has given a whole generation a way of connecting with each other & the fickle & shallow society that has emerged today has become the opposite of the essence of the Rave:mad:......Sorry am i going off on one again.......in short nothing will ever come close to the buzz the Rave created of unity regardless of who you are where your from what you wear or social status;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭francois

I could say it has made me the person i am today but i dont know what the alternative would have been had i not got into the buzz back then......what i can say for sure is that the philosophy i live my life by has certainly been moulded by the experience of the Rave as an influence on my thinking & in turn how i interperet the world & people around me & all for the better:).....i think it has given a whole generation a way of connecting with each other & the fickle & shallow society that has emerged today has become the opposite of the essence of the Rave:mad:......Sorry am i going off on one again.......in short nothing will ever come close to the buzz the Rave created of unity regardless of who you are where your from what you wear or social status;)

Couldn't have put it better myself-Dance culture changed me forever, for the better-met loads of different people from different backgrounds/races/sexuality and opened my mind up

francois wrote: »
    Couldn't have put it better myself-Dance culture changed me forever, for the better-met loads of different people from different backgrounds/races/sexuality and opened my mind up

Always liked what this guy had to say in this Shamen tune....brings the whole Rave culture into his philosophy when it gets 6:52 into the tune;)

Re-evolution.MP3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 DamienS

Nice one DamienS, Cheers for the PM,
    Does it cost much to set up a server?
    or did you set it up in work?
    Nice fast D/L's

HI DJ,

Storage has never been cheaper to buy, and I host alot of stuff for various companies etc, off site backup etc etc. I had the NAS solution already, and just got the time to configure it etc, so the cost is about €1000 and then put your bandwidth on top. I have a dedicated 10mb leased line (uncontended) at home, so dedicated 2mb on the firewall with an IP address and ftp access and hey presto......250GB of storage I hope to fill with music and memories of the 90's.

DamienS wrote: »
    I have a dedicated 10mb leased line (uncontended)

How much did that cost if you dont mind me asking...PM me
    thanks

ok, think its time to share some "stuff" i got lately!
    here is the first mix i have just uplaoded on mediafire. im mad busy in work so bare with me and ill upload the rest soon!
    its live from the sfx , and as fare as i know it has not been put out befor!
    I will have to double check who the DJ was and what year, think it could be from 93?..

http://www.mediafire.com/?yeyagiijjyz

can someone tell me if this downloads ok?

paddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

4th Dimension were an Irish rave act who achieved some success in the early 90s when they supported The Prodigy. Enjoy!!

Dream EP
    Tracklisting:
    A1 Once Again
    A2 Sky Tracker
    B1 Pure Dream
    B2 Interactive

Late Arrival
    Late Arrival
    To Be Or Not To Be
    Couldnt Give A fu*k
    Train To Eden

Storm EP
    Tracklisting:
    A1 Storm (Radio Mix)
    A2 Fresh Air
    B1 Out Of Africa
    B2 Storm (Extended Mix)

Wake Up
    Here Come The Drums
    Stay Young
    Wake Up
    The Sun and The Rainfall

Around The World In Eighty Days
    Breath
    Late Arrival
    Siesta
    Let Loose
    Upland
    Souviner
    High Hopes
    The JK Project
    Nemesis
    Naked Truth
    Train Of Thought
    Around The World

Over Ground
    1 Move On (3:23)
    2 Once Again (4:09)
    3 Active Zone (4:06)
    4 Mystic Nights (4:22)
    5 Storm (Remix) (3:03)
    6 Remember Me (5:46)
    7 Dazed (4:28)
    8 Underground Joker (3:40)
    9 Here Come The Drums (3:51)
    10 Ruffneck (3:33)
    11 Time (3:10)
    12 Legend (4:46)
    13 Counterpoint (4:10)
    14 The Last Stand (5:06)

Live @ The Point with The Prodigy NYE 1994

http://rapidshare.com/files/196355132/4thdimension.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/196359357/4thdimension.part4.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/196360495/4thdimension.part2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/196394617/4thdimension.part3.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/34511508/11_Loverman.mp3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

here is the first mix i have just uplaoded on mediafire. im mad busy in work so bare with me and ill upload the rest soon!
    I will have to double check who the DJ was and what year, think it could be from 93?..

paddy

Downloaded fine Paddy and sounds the business , just had a quick scan through it before i listen to it properly , more of that stuff please :)
    Reckon it is '93 alright , Martian, The - Star Dancer is on it and that was released in '93 ..

ps..added some Thyme mixes to Damiens ftp server...

derra wrote: »
    Downloaded fine Paddy and sounds the business , just had a quick scan through it before i listen to it properly , more of that stuff please :)
    Reckon it is '93 alright , Martian, The - Star Dancer is on it and that was released in '93 ..

ps..added some Thyme mixes to Damiens ftp server...

nice one derra! thanks for letting me know, i just love that mix from around th 24th min! it sure is good stuff! i will try and up the rest soon!
    p...

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah would be nice to get some sets from the temple might not have been everyones fav club and certainly wasn't underground which might explain the lack of tapes but used to love the way Johhny Moy and Billy Scurry would gradually build the tempo over the course of their sets and throughout the night till it was nice and banging for the last half hour and you'd always leave on a high rushing off your tits!!

Yeah definitely, loved early in the night while waiting on the pills to come up, sipping a pint (or whiskey!) in the lounge to some hip-hop such as 'Bug Powder Dust' or as it progressed a bit, the likes of the Kosmos remix by Paul Weller...

Bug Powder Dust

Kosmos

One that always got my feet itchy to hit the dancefloor was the Chemical Brothers remix of 'Jailbird' by Primal Scream.. think it was Johnny Moy who mainly played this along with the others above.

jonny68 wrote: »
    whatever happened to your man Steophen Mulhall too he was very good, i used to get itchy feet to go out raving come Thursday and me and my old mate Glen (RIP) use to toss a coin to see if we'd go to the Waterfront or The Temple as they were the best nites on a Thursday, Stephen Mulhall used to play Thursdays and Liam Dollard used to play on occasions as well,.was never packed but always a good nite and of course we'd always end up mad outta it down the early house before trying to sober up and head into work:D

Yeah I remember Stephen Mulhall too, I think that night on a Thursday was called 'Valhalla' and Mark Dixon used to play then too, rarely made it on a Thursday but it was good for a more laidback night in there, I think it was more deep american house on those nights from memory. Must dig out the flyers.

Can't remember who or where actually, but probably the Temple of Sound, heard this one night off my t*ts, the place went fckin mental, amazing how old this is, great tune.

Art of Noise - Beat Box

And while on the subject of the Art of Noise, an amazing chilled tune from them.

Moments in Love

• Advertisement

Always loved this choon to bits, beautiful music

francois wrote: »
    Always loved this choon to bits, beautiful music

Great track, and homegrown too!

paddy

Sounds great Paddy, you can get a real 'Live' feel to it.
    Another great tape which had that too was JX and N Trance Live at the Ormond. Would anyone have it as I cant find my one. Also the last night in the Ormond please please.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭daragh_k

Howya Lads , I hope you are all well ? ive been reading along the past few days tryin to catch up lots to discuss !.Ive been a lazy Bastar* not posting but I will get back on track.
    Now as usual I need your help.Short version of a long story.Way back on Saturday september 11th 1993 I secretly recorded Dj Heve (paul farrell) playing the bottom floor of the asylum, he was accompanied by MC/DJ Mark Kavanagh (not the sound crowd one )He caught me of course fooking around with the tape deck in the DJ box, off me pallet and I had to bring him a copy the follwing week!!which I did . And about a year later I lost the last copy of the tape I had !!! then late last year thanks to DERRA I got a copy of it back !!! 15 fooking years later !!! Top man Derra ! Now being the weirdo I am I want to make a fresh recording of the set cause the sound quality is ****e on the old one , and some of the mixing leaves alot to be desired (no disrespect Heve!) but some of the tunes are quite excellent and I dont know or have all of them.This is where you lads come in !! I have outlined the tracks I know and the ones marked with a ???????? are the ones im after !! so
    thanks in advance ! here is the set and I wish you luck !!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b4231f87aada4266de385df5c3eff3abb461c5b5a960f3d0

TUNE 1 ? ?
    TUNE 2 MUKKA NEEBRO
    TUNE 3 ? ?
    TUNE 4 GLAM HELLS PARTY
    TUNE 8 INDIE APPOLONIA
    TUNE 9 ??
    TUNE 10 ??
    TUNE 13 ??

chat soon ladies & gents Pablo.!!

Cheers Paul man good to see ye back posting bud ill take a gander at this I have the Asylum roof is on fire mix some where on a littke 6inch i think !!! Ah brings back some memories on the 3rd floor to that one !!! Ill check it out ...

paddy

Nice one paddy....was trying to get some SFX stuff of a chap a while back but to no avail;):D
    Dont think its 1993 though cause the title is 'SFX-250994-3'.....im presuming the series of digits in the middle of the title are 25/09/1994 & the 3 is maybe a third recording????
    But defo think the middle series is the date.....almost have down now will give it a blast in a minute:D

• Advertisement

Nice one paddy....was trying to get some SFX stuff of a chap a while back but to no avail;):D
    Dont think its 1993 though cause the title is 'SFX-250994-3'.....im presuming the series of digits in the middle of the title are 25/09/1994 & the 3 is maybe a third recording????
    But defo think the middle series is the date.....almost have down now will give it a blast in a minute:D

thanks inspector morse:D lol your probably right? i just checked the other 3 mixes from the sfx and they allso have the -250994! but ill confirm that with the man himself when i see him on friday!
    p....

p.s ill try and get the rest up later! i got a lot of sunset,dlr,MK mixes to up-load later!

thanks inspector morse:D lol your probably right? i just checked the other 3 mixes from the sfx and they allso have the -250994! but ill confirm that with the man himself when i see him on friday!
    p....

p.s ill try and get the rest up later! i got a lot of sunset,dlr,MK mixes to up-load later!

So it may be the entire nights recording split up:D

Coincidence that you mention inspector morse cause i am just trying to Download an episode from a torrent of morse from back in 1992......his step daughter dies from an overdose & the younger fella in morse then trys to get into the underground Rave scene & invited to illegal warehouse Raves which he does successfully to find out where she got the Drugs:pac::p....& it turns out some guy is producing it & his own tunes in a plush gaff in the countryside:cool:......remember getting a great buzz off it when i seen it first & only time back in 1992 as i was just getting into the OLYMPIC buzz then:D

So it may be the entire nights recording split up:D

Coincidence that you mention inspector morse cause i am just trying to Download an episode from a torrent of morse from back in 1992......his step daughter dies from an overdose & the younger fella in morse then trys to get into the underground Rave scene & invited to illegal warehouse Raves which he does successfully to find out where she got the Drugs:pac::p....& it turns out some guy is producing it & his own tunes in a plush gaff in the countryside:cool:......remember getting a great buzz off it when i seen it first & only time back in 1992 as i was just getting into the OLYMPIC buzz then:D[/QUOTE

did you have a look to see if ithat episode is on YT?

did you have a look to see if ithat episode is on YT?

Cant see youtube paddy but it did come back on a google hit;)
    http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=cherubim+%26+seraphim+youtube&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭theasylumdublin

daragh_k wrote: »
    Cheers Paul man good to see ye back posting bud ill take a gander at this I have the Asylum roof is on fire mix some where on a littke 6inch i think !!! Ah brings back some memories on the 3rd floor to that one !!! Ill check it out ...

Daragh !! how are ya buddy ! the old skoolers are comin out of hiding after all the xmas madness !!LOL . I got a couple more tracks ids off the mix so im only missing 3 now !!! I have put a request up on discogs too, so fingers crossed ! here is the updated version showing the missing tracks !

TUNE 1
    TUNE 2 MUKKA NEEBRO
    TUNE 3 FABIO LOCATI XTC VOL 2
    TUNE 4 GLAM HELLS PARTY
    TUNE 8 INDIE APPOLONIA
    TUNE 9
    TUNE 10
    TUNE 13 URBAN HYPE EMOTION

Somebody must know these last 3 !!!

I must pop over soon for a spin & a chat !! best to all Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭craig_b

Sounds great Paddy, you can get a real 'Live' feel to it.
    Another great tape which had that too was JX and N Trance Live at the Ormond. Would anyone have it as I cant find my one. Also the last night in the Ormond please please.

JX, N-Trance & Pressure Live @ The Ormonde

pt.1 http://www.zshare.net/audio/5551875697635166/

pt.2 http://www.zshare.net/audio/55518971997819ad/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 DamienS

craig_b wrote: »

Craig,

thanks for that. Currently uploading to ftp server.
    Has anyone got a date as to when this was???? remember it well....well getting to the Ormonde!!!!

Has anyone got the Psyclone Zone, Waterford.....DJ Pressures set with Carl Cox and Atlantic Ocean i think......

craig_b wrote: »

Much appreciated Craig, I have it on tape somewhere and cant find it. Fookin love that Deputy Of Love intro to bits!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

It was the 15th July 1994 when it was on.

Any tapes of Kavo in the Olympic knocking round, can't remember any being posted and am defenitely to lazy to search back through 355 pages to see :D someone was asking me about them yesterday and I realised I don't have any tapes from the Olympic at all:eek:
    Here is an Olympic mix, its no MK but it lasts about 60 minutes, some fairly good stuff on it too;)

Gerry Carey Sunset Radio 'Olympic Ballroom Mix'
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ii09njtzt1l

Give me a day or two and I will get a Kavanagh mix up.

This is a Mark Kavanagh mix from an OldSkool night a few months ago in Radio City.
    Good night it was too, there was a few of us here from Boards at this one. Notice there are no Sound Crowd tracks in Kavanaghs set as he and Tim had a lovers tiff:D

Mark Kavanagh - Rejuvenation Olympic Night 30-05-08
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?goxjxdjjt4j

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement