Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭francois

Lads anyone got a Premium rapidshare account they want to loan me the access to by PM????
    Need to download a 700mb file & says i need a premium account to download anything over 200MB.
    Promise it wont go anywhere else & will be deleted from inbox as soon as i get it.......Really appreciate if anyone can help.

if you are stuck try http://www.tomasoft.com/ mastersplitter will split the file up into bits, dead easy to use, just make sure whoever is receiving the file also has it installed-it's freeware

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

francois wrote: »
    if you are stuck try http://www.tomasoft.com/ mastersplitter will split the file up into bits, dead easy to use, just make sure whoever is receiving the file also has it installed-it's freeware

Cheer for that man but thats not the problem.....i am trying to download a 700mb file from Rapidshare but it wont allow it without a premium account but cheers anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kidswantelectro

Kev. wrote: »
    Alright Lads,

Big thanks to Gav and DavethePlumber Hogan for getting hold of Mick Walsh-Neutralize and Seahorses

Ive upd Neutralize to Mediafire- http://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ca9fba6e9f4bcfd391d7d881749d3a786be6abe32d9f947ce018c8114394287

Also got espionage if anyone wants it

Ill Try to up Seahorses tonight or tommorow.......

One more thing-

Has anybody got Floatation-you do me wrong

urbon collective- there must be music -justin Robertson mix

Thanks in advance

Kev
    that link still working kev???
    u upload any of them spectrums?
    if so send them on buddy:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kidswantelectro

http://www.mediafire.com/?t2ql4xg9wd5 hit the decks vol 3

another jem :)
    once u drag n drop u cant stop :D:eek::D

enjoy.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

What a fckin place... I remember a good few times in there on a Saturday morning totally fcked after a nights mixture of chemicals - tended to be after the UFO the night before and whatever party we would have headed on to and then to Barnstormers...

One Saturday morning we took some trips (Bart Simpsons if memory serves me) and went in there... we were at the bar and got it into our heads that some of the rockers were queers and eyeing us up so we were watching each others backs going to the jacks, making sure none of the rockers went in after us etc.... After a while one of the lads from our group who was obviously seriously fcked and hallucinating decided to confront a rocker about being queer and staring at us... the lot of them proceeded to kick us all out and chase some of the way up the street. Didn't go back there again after that morning...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

any altern 8 fans out there here ya go.

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#

Felixdhc wrote: »
    What a fckin place... I remember a good few times in there on a Saturday morning totally fcked after a nights mixture of chemicals - tended to be after the UFO the night before and whatever party we would have headed on to and then to Barnstormers...

One Saturday morning we took some trips (Bart Simpsons if memory serves me) and went in there... we were at the bar and got it into our heads that some of the rockers were queers and eyeing us up so we were watching each others backs going to the jacks, making sure none of the rockers went in after us etc.... After a while one of the lads from our group who was obviously seriously fcked and hallucinating decided to confront a rocker about being queer and staring at us... the lot of them proceeded to kick us all out and chase some of the way up the street. Didn't go back there again after that morning...

savage acid paranoia :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

:)Here's a Trip-e Video that would of been good on ACID,:)

:):):):):)And the old classic,:):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

Does anybody know the name of the tune that comes in at 10:45 Mins, on side B on the Dj Rob Tape, Cheers.

Here is the Links If you don't have them.

DJ Rob - Live at the Asylum - Side A.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?nql1gvmnnzv

DJ Rob - Live at the Asylum - Side B.mp3

rob.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭moany

where you looking for this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

moany wrote: »

where you looking for this?

sound man,i've since purchased her on vinyl.thks anyways.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

Anyone got sound crowd&blink track cello?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

aceberg wrote: »
    sound man,i've since purchased her on vinyl.thks anyways.:D

savage tune, that and robotnico are my fav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

Does anybody know the name of the tune that comes in at 10:45 Mins, on side B on the Dj Rob Tape, Cheers.

Here is the Links If you don't have them.

DJ Rob - Live at the Asylum - Side A.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?nql1gvmnnzv

DJ Rob - Live at the Asylum - Side B.mp3

rob.jpg

its on le petit prince, marc et claude springs to mind at the mo

senan s wrote: »
    savage tune, that and robotnico are my fav

tis certainly a savage track alright senan.love the robotnico stuff aswell more savage tracks from them.

senan s wrote: »
    its on le petit prince, marc et claude springs to mind at the mo

nice shooting there senan.just had a listen to the mix and it is of course.

Marc et Claude - Deux Petites Differences

another top track imo.can just feel meself bouncing off the walls in the asylum to that 1.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

Does anyone know where I might find the first Nr:gex tape, had it but it got misplaced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

This seems to be the best thread for hard to find tracks, so here goes:

http://www.discogs.com/Coming-Out-Crew-Free-Gay-Happy/release/548653

I'm looking for the Homoerotic Dub and can't find it on youtube. I have the vinyl in the attic but no turntable to rip it to MP3 at the moment. It used to be a staple of my mixes years ago and I'd love to have another play with it on my newly aquired midi mixer.

TIA
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

milltown wrote: »

I'm looking for the Homoerotic Dub and can't find it on youtube. I have the vinyl in the attic but no turntable to rip it to MP3 at the moment. It used to be a staple of my mixes years ago and I'd love to have another play with it on my newly aquired midi mixer.

TIA
    Great track. A real belter, track 1 is as gay as they come though! :D

Have it at home on Vinyl but unfortunately my home computer decided to give up the goat over the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

TIA

have a look in your pm's ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

TIA

Only have the Free Gay & Happy (Deep Throat Vocal) feat. Sabrina Johnston of that tune.
    Whilst on the subject of gayness :D
    Here is a great tune ..(just double click it to hear it,embedding disabled by user))

have a look in your pm's ;)

hey paddy do ya fancy sending that pm my way as i've been after that track meself.cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

aceberg wrote: »
    hey paddy do ya fancy sending that pm my way as i've been after that track meself.cheers.

have a look at at pm's mate!!

whats the other way to file share so we can keep the mods happy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

whats the other way to file share so we can keep the mods happy?

Heres the only sure fire way i can think of to do it without breaking any rules.......

Step 1
    Download this web page for quick links to 4 file sharing sites.......
    Links List.htm

Step 2
    When you have uploaded a file to any of the four filesharing sites on the web page you just downloaded just post the remaining code that is needed for the file here & put the site it is on as the title of your post like above.........
    wuf12w3ztd2

Step 3
    Open a window to the file sharing site you are looking for with the links i provided on the web page you downloaded in step 1........

Step 4
    Paste the code from step 2 onto the end of the address in the address bar in explorer & it will navigate you to the link........

Every bodys happy;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

Felixdhc wrote: »

lol i had many a mad session's in there on sat,mon,tue.wed, thur and fri mornings after the nite before **** man and a fair few of them involved jonny off here it was a crazy place :pac::pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

derra wrote: »
    Only have the Free Gay & Happy (Deep Throat Vocal) feat. Sabrina Johnston of that tune.
    Whilst on the subject of gayness :D
    Here is a great tune ..(just double click it to hear it,embedding disabled by user))

Animal tune derra always loved this :p

• Advertisement

any1 got a good copy of
    secret cinema - timeless altitude?
    been lookin 4 this track 4 a while now,
    thanx in advance.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement