Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 REACTIVE

reactivefinal.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

No Work geting done this week :D:):rolleyes:;)

http://www.hobnox.com/index.1056.en.html

Damn IT bastards have everything blocked:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

REACTIVE wrote: »
    reactivefinal.jpg

Nice Line up! can someone tell me, is that john cummins from finglas in the lineup??

Damn IT bastards have everything blocked:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

wait till you get home to play it, hours of fun !

Nice Line up! can someone tell me, is that john cummins from finglas in the lineup??

yes thats John, he's be coming over from london

• Advertisement

yes thats John, he's be coming over from london

Great stuff !! have not seen john in over 14 years! use to buzz in his ma's gaff on the decks many moons ago ! lives near tottenham if memory serves me right? have to go to this night now! :) to say hello! anyone of here going??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

reactivefinal.jpg
    Great stuff !! have not seen john in over 14 years! use to buzz in his ma's gaff on the decks many moons ago ! lives near tottenham if memory serves me right? have to go to this night now! :) to say hello! anyone of here going??

will be defo goin meself, last time i seen ED CASE he had the place rockin with ASYLUM belters all night. haven't seen DILLY since the TEMPLE THEATRE in 2003 so lookin 4ward 2 him aswell as WARREN K. cant wait, its gonna be deadly!!!!!!!!!!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭turks

REJUVENATION HALLOWEEN LINE UP TO FOLLW,WATCH THIS SPACE;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭loveforcelbridg

I just found out that I know dj daranoid, he lived in my estate(along with damien rice) and he was freinds with my brother :D

turks wrote: »
    REJUVENATION HALLOWEEN LINE UP TO FOLLW,WATCH THIS SPACE;);)

just seen the line up, its supposed 2 be on the vaults aswell. is 1 of them gettin cancelled??? can't have reactive & rejuvenation on the same place the same night. whats goin on like???:confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

es-cee wrote: »
    just seen the line up, its supposed 2 be on the vaults aswell. is 1 of them gettin cancelled??? can't have reactive & rejuvenation on the same place the same night. whats goin on like???:confused::confused::confused:

On different nights, Reactive is on the saturday Night, Rejuvenation is on the Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Gen:FX

icon4.gif Get Ready For The Night Of Your Life. - The Official Old Skool Connection.

icon4.gif REACTIVE is going 100% Vinyl with their Total ReCall on Halloween Night.
    Diamond to Plastic :-) for that natural original stomp and boom. No digitally duped polycarbonate copies or swarovski encrusted CDJ's for this, just all the original Vinyl Cuts stright from their sleeves, the actual records that sowed the seeds for the Underground Dance Culture in Dublin. This gig will be a tough one for me to video as both the V1 Room and the Cocktail Bar will be rockin at any given minute, plus I'm going to use a unique way to record them, [**Note to Myself - This will be a f**kin' nightmare to edit :] - The Official Old'Skool Connection / Total ReCall line-up so far almost mimics what was to happen @ The Awakening (03/05/08).

icon2.gifPromo Transmission: Keep Your Eyes Open for the Video for Reactives - Total ReCall - (Mind Over Matter) coming this weekend on YouTube.

Reactive_The_Vaults_Spin_2.gif

icon4.gifREACTIVE : TOTAL RECALL @ The VAULTS / Sat 31st October - Halloween Night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭KEN.G

es-cee wrote: »

F""k up with the bookings but both nights are going ahead Rejuvenation Fri 30th and reactive on 31st

This year Rejuvenation’s annual Halloween party is going to be something special – Mask Hysteria Vs Last Night of the Ormond. We have two massive old skool rooms with old skool raging from 89 to 97. For this one we have pulled out all the stops and have secured a line up to guarantee a great night of Halloween turntable madness.

We have booked probably the biggest name in old skool ALTERN 8 for there first appearance at Rejuvenation. These two guys still rock every gig they do all over the world with out fail and are guaranteed to put on a great show in full Altern 8 boiler suit mentalism!!! In support and back from the UK for 1 night only is Dublin’s original old skool hero DJ PILGRIM.

Kicking off proceedings in the “Mask Hysteria Room” are DJs PAILO, the SMILEY BOYS, ILLUSION and residents Ken and Dar of SUBURBAN SOUNDS who will be keeping things pumping along nicely with a typical Sides / Asylum selection of tunage.

If that wasn’t enough to get you out with your glow sticks and whistle, we have an equally speaker popping line up in room two. The “Last Night of the Ormond Room” is gonna bring you back to the 14th of June 97. Breaking down the banging 97 House sound will be Dublin legends THE BANANA BOYS and DJ PRESSURE. With a strong supporting cast of DJs in the form of KARL BRADY, DJ DARANOID and JAMES DEVLIN this room will be sure to rock the Vaults to its foundations.

Drinks Promotion on the night, spot prizes for best dressed and giveaways for the first 50 clubbers through the doors. Laser lights, Void sound system, Halloween décor and visuals and video by D-KAV1

Doors to the Vaults open at 9pm over 18 I.D. essential ROAR and admission is 15 Euro before 11:30 pay at the door. The Vaults is located at the last stop of the red Luas line Connolly Station Dublin 1. More info @ www.suburbansounds.com

Be warned: This is no fairy tale…………

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭DEVOTION

KEN.G wrote: »
    F""k up with the bookings but both nights are going ahead Rejuvenation Fri 30th and reactive on 31st

This year Rejuvenation’s annual Halloween party is going to be something special – Mask Hysteria Vs Last Night of the Ormond. We have two massive old skool rooms with old skool raging from 89 to 97. For this one we have pulled out all the stops and have secured a line up to guarantee a great night of Halloween turntable madness.

We have booked probably the biggest name in old skool ALTERN 8 for there first appearance at Rejuvenation. These two guys still rock every gig they do all over the world with out fail and are guaranteed to put on a great show in full Altern 8 boiler suit mentalism!!! In support and back from the UK for 1 night only is Dublin’s original old skool hero DJ PILGRIM.

Kicking off proceedings in the “Mask Hysteria Room” are DJs PAILO, the SMILEY BOYS, ILLUSION and residents Ken and Dar of SUBURBAN SOUNDS who will be keeping things pumping along nicely with a typical Sides / Asylum selection of tunage.

If that wasn’t enough to get you out with your glow sticks and whistle, we have an equally speaker popping line up in room two. The “Last Night of the Ormond Room” is gonna bring you back to the 14th of June 97. Breaking down the banging 97 House sound will be Dublin legends THE BANANA BOYS and DJ PRESSURE. With a strong supporting cast of DJs in the form of KARL BRADY, DJ DARANOID and JAMES DEVLIN this room will be sure to rock the Vaults to its foundations.

Drinks Promotion on the night, spot prizes for best dressed and giveaways for the first 50 clubbers through the doors. Laser lights, Void sound system, Halloween décor and visuals and video by D-KAV1

Doors to the Vaults open at 9pm over 18 I.D. essential ROAR and admission is 15 Euro before 11:30 pay at the door. The Vaults is located at the last stop of the red Luas line Connolly Station Dublin 1. More info @ www.suburbansounds.com

Be warned: This is no fairy tale…………

Can't wait. Looking forward to playing some 96-97 stuff in the Ormond room.

KEN.G wrote: »

This year Rejuvenation?s annual Halloween party is going to be something special ? Mask Hysteria Vs Last Night of the Ormond. We have two massive old skool rooms with old skool raging from 89 to 97. For this one we have pulled out all the stops and have secured a line up to guarantee a great night of Halloween turntable madness.

We have booked probably the biggest name in old skool ALTERN 8 for there first appearance at Rejuvenation. These two guys still rock every gig they do all over the world with out fail and are guaranteed to put on a great show in full Altern 8 boiler suit mentalism!!! In support and back from the UK for 1 night only is Dublin?s original old skool hero DJ PILGRIM.

Kicking off proceedings in the ?Mask Hysteria Room? are DJs PAILO, the SMILEY BOYS, ILLUSION and residents Ken and Dar of SUBURBAN SOUNDS who will be keeping things pumping along nicely with a typical Sides / Asylum selection of tunage.

If that wasn?t enough to get you out with your glow sticks and whistle, we have an equally speaker popping line up in room two. The ?Last Night of the Ormond Room? is gonna bring you back to the 14th of June 97. Breaking down the banging 97 House sound will be Dublin legends THE BANANA BOYS and DJ PRESSURE. With a strong supporting cast of DJs in the form of KARL BRADY, DJ DARANOID and JAMES DEVLIN this room will be sure to rock the Vaults to its foundations.

Be warned: This is no fairy tale????

f**k me thats some line-up, i f**king love PILGRIM!!!!!!!!!
    his high tempo jungle sets really are something 2 behold. talk about turntablism, this lad can do it all. im defo goin 2 both nights now, can't wait 4 this halloween its gonna be deadly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

'House Brain'

1.Movin' Melodies (Original EP No. 1) - Pulse

2.Jens Lissat Project - Energy Flow

3.Moka dj - House brain

4.Chapter 9 - Rollercoaster

5.Melonhaus - Dopamine

6.The Peppermint Lounge - Lemon Project (Fishy Mix)

7.Opal - The Snake

8.Trancesetters - Secrets Of Meditation (Zoom Hallucinogenic Flange Dub Mix)

9.The Shaker - Just Lick It

10.Dr. Fernando - High Pressure

11.Hearts Of Space - Hearts Of Space (medium into Trance)

12.Trance Team - Wake up

13.Razor's Edge - Sleepless (Barrel Beat Mix) Prolekult 1993

14.Floorplay - Automatic

15.Illuminatae - Brick House (LB's Theme)

16.BBE - Flash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭NovaGSi

Haven't been on in ages:( just mad busy......I got a job:)
    I got let go from SR Technics back at the start of May and started with the new venture Dublin Aerospace that bought most of the assits from SRT. Anyway, it's great to be working again, even if it's for less money and longer hours:p

Just been going through the last 6 or 7 pages, some great mixes and tunes uploaded....donwloading one of sgtbilkos now, looking forward to it for the drive to work in the morn at 06:00;)
    SEANYBOY1 wrote: »
    That was your inner compass seeking that out :D:D:D
    Me and the lads were camping for two night in Wexford there only 2 weekends ago, beer, big fires, ???, and food. Great craic;)

I would have found that in my sleep, it was meant to be...what a night/weekend, it reminded me of camping in Enniskerry years ago.
    Heres a collection of tracks i threw together for a buzz....they are not mixed at all just cross faded over each other but its 8 hours of tunes in total in two mixes......

1. Tracks from the OLYMPIC i would play for two & a half hours if the OLYMPIC was open for one night again.....

One_night_in_the_OLYMPIC.WMA

Tracklist:
    OLYMPIC from 12:00PM to 2:30AM

1. K-Klass- Rhythm is a mystery
    2. Part e – Gimme your love
    3. X pansions – Move your body
    4. Hyper Go Go – Never let go
    5. Liberation – 2
    6. GTO - elevation
    7. Mukka – Neebro
    8. Felix – don’t you want me
    9. Give me love – Original mix
    10. Time frequency – New emotion
    11. Terrorise – Just a feeling
    12. Cappella – you got to know (club mix)
    13. Underworld – Rez
    14. Plastikman – Spastik
    15. Sound crowd – NRG Rush 93
    16. N-Trance – Set you free
    17. THK – France
    18. Sound Crowd – Ringsend
    19. Our tribe – I believe
    20. Guru Josh – Infinity
    21. Sound crowd – Dream Lover
    22. Mix factory – Take me away
    23. Pacific – 808 state
    24. Appolonia
    25. Guru Josh – Holographic dreams
    26. Ultracynic – Nothing lasts forever

2. Tracks from the ASYLUM i would play for 5 hours after the OLYMPIC if the ASYLUM was open for one night again.....

One_night_in_the_ASYLUM.WMA

Tracklist:
    ASYLUM from 3:00am to 8:00am

• Desert storm - Desert storm
    • Energy flash - Beltram
    • Alchemy – Sonexuno
    • Taiko – Echo Drop
    • Fever called love
    • For what you dream of - Bedrock
    • Land of creation - Submerge
    • The Edge – Sleepless
    • Harikari – Capricorn
    • Dreams – Quench
    • Infrequent Oscillation – Burning Phibes
    • Tin Tin Out
    • Warp 69
    • Lemon – U2
    • Slam – Intencities
    • Moments of inertia – Circle city
    • Reincarnation
    • positive education – slam
    • Narcotic influence – Empirion
    • Thin line
    • Poltergeist – Vicious circle
    • Delorme – Spanish fly
    • View finder – I want you all night
    • As dawn approaches – lionrock
    • Cosmonautica
    • Do it – tituta
    • Back II front – Viewfinder
    • the hook – house pimps
    • Magnetic King – Van Basten
    • Ceasefire – Hardbag
    • Pilgrimage to paradise – Sourmash
    • Castle trancelott – the gloom
    • Mo tune – Infinite Climax
    • The garden of life – Dee rex
    • Mrs. Wood – Calamity Jane
    • LSG – Fragile
    • LSD – Hallucinogen
    • Marquessa
    • The first voyage – Pyrate
    • Coloured vision – Violet rain
    • Marmion Shoenberg
    • Warriors Groove
    • Marc de claude – Tolouse
    • Skiddly wah – the unkown
    • Lush 3-1 – Orbital
    • Trancespotter
    • Sabres of Paradise – Smokebelch II
    • Q-Sound – Good night
    • Void – Orcana

What a listing, any chance of the mixes in mediafire??? please

This was probably already posted ...

http://www.corkdjs.com/nostalgia.html

Excelent site here from one of the best clubs in Ireland - Sir Henry's .
    Mixes going back to 1990 and some great pictures from back then!

That is a deadly site, some of the mixes are amazing, and the pics are great, one thing I noticed was no t-shirts off, they must have been soaked leaving the place.
    Before i start im sure i will be given out to for posting this here,

Here is a link to a very informative paper that actually references the articles in the treaty of major concern to the No side which transparently then backs up all the issues we are being told is nonsense from the Yes side such Militarisation, Taxation & the loss of direct power in each countrys internal affairs by its own government.....if you are unsure of what to vote read this paper & make an informed decision on you & your childrens future because one thing is certain if this is passed into being there will be no way back to where we are now so you should be sure before Oct. 2nd...

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/downloads.php

If any of you have Bebo or Facebook pages & already rightly beleive that this is the worst possible thing that can happen to our country spread the content of this post & mediafire link witch is the same as the PDF attached.......download the PDF & E-Mail it also to friend's & encourage them to do the same......spread the information as far as possible on the net to friends & users & to personal E-Mails for a NO!

http://www.mediafire.com/?vgmmjxq3xy2

Thanks for the gen, I was undecided until now;)

Anyway,

I have to get back here more often..

Cheers,
    Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

http://www.corkdjs.com/nostalgia.html

yeah that is a super blog/website alright some cracking photos pity theres not one about Sides, i was only in Henrys the once and it was indeed the but in those days there was so many good clubs in Dublin we rarely ventured down the country.:)

nice one gettin a job man, good work fella:)
    NovaGSi wrote: »
    Haven't been on in ages:( just mad busy......I got a job:)
    I got let go from SR Technics back at the start of May and started with the new venture Dublin Aerospace that bought most of the assits from SRT. Anyway, it's great to be working again, even if it's for less money and longer hours:p

Just been going through the last 6 or 7 pages, some great mixes and tunes uploaded....donwloading one of sgtbilkos now, looking forward to it for the drive to work in the morn at 06:00;)

I would have found that in my sleep, it was meant to be...what a night/weekend, it reminded me of camping in Enniskerry years ago.

That is a deadly site, some of the mixes are amazing, and the pics are great, one thing I noticed was no t-shirts off, they must have been soaked leaving the place.

Anyway,

I have to get back here more often..

Cheers,
    Mick

I'm sure i recognise your man in the blue coat from somewhere as well

henryspic26.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭JDee

Tracklisting:

Side A.

1. Fifth Season (Original Mix)
    2. Dream Lover (Intense Mix)
    3. Crowd Control 2
    4. Acidball (Deep Dub)
    5. 909 City
    6. Dream Lover (Sound Crowd Remix)

http://www.4shared.com/file/105897261/cfeb002f/Crowd_Control_Volume_1__SIDE_A_.html

Side B

1. Sound Of The Crowd (Old Skool Remix)
    2. Dream Lover (Original Mix)
    3. Concentrate (Live Mix)
    4. Energy Rush (Dlr Disqualification Remix)
    5. Dream Lover (Fifth Season Remix)
    6. Samples

http://www.4shared.com/file/105918483/18a4b80d/Crowd_Control_Volume_1__SIDE_B_.html

The tunes are mixed up in the zip files, Windows put them into a different order,
    let us know if there is any problems with the Zip file or the Mp3s,
    Enjoy..

Can anyone re-up? Need this one urgently. As in today :)

Mick

Great to hear ya working again Mick nice one........here they are on Megaupload if its any good to ya.....mediafire wont take the one over 100 MB & it always crashes on me when putting up large files at all........

OLYMPIC
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=31B1OH67

5. Liberation – 2
    6. GTO - elevation
    7. Mukka – Neebro
    13. Underworld – Rez
    14. Plastikman – Spastik
    17. THK – France
    20. Guru Josh – Infinity
    23. Pacific – 808 state
    24. Appolonia

ASYLUM
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWAS5DJ1

1 Desert storm - Desert storm
    2 Energy flash - Beltram
    3 Alchemy – Sonexuno
    4 Taiko – Echo Drop
    5 Fever called love
    6 For what you dream of - Bedrock
    7 Land of creation - Submerge
    8 The Edge – Sleepless
    9 Harikari – Capricorn
    10 Dreams – Quench
    11 Infrequent Oscillation – Burning Phibes
    12 Tin Tin Out
    13 Warp 69
    14 Lemon – U2
    15 Slam – Intencities
    16 Moments of inertia – Circle city
    17 Reincarnation
    18 positive education – slam
    19 Narcotic influence – Empirion
    20 Thin line
    21 Poltergeist – Vicious circle
    22 Delorme – Spanish fly
    23 View finder – I want you all night
    24 As dawn approaches – lionrock
    25 Cosmonautica
    26 Do it – tituta
    27 Back II front – Viewfinder
    28 the hook – house pimps
    29 Magnetic King – Van Basten
    30 Ceasefire – Hardbag
    31 Castle trancelott – the gloom
    32 Mo tune – Infinite Climax
    33 The garden of life – Dee rex
    34 Mrs. Wood – Calamity Jane
    35 LSG – Fragile
    36 LSD – Hallucinogen
    37 Marquessa
    38 The first voyage – Pyrate
    39 Coloured vision – Violet rain
    40 Marmion Shoenberg
    41 Warriors Groove
    42 Marc de claude – Tolouse
    43 Skiddly wah – the unkown
    44 Lush 3-1 – Orbital
    45 Trancespotter
    46 Sabres of Paradise – Smokebelch II
    47 Q-Sound – Good night
    48 Void – Orcana

Well i wont be voteing on this one because whats the point? they did not respect my no vote the last time!will they respect it this time? i dont think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Unkle77

Heres some more old Tapes from way back ive cleaned up a bit & enhanced the sound.......
    First one is a Tape of Tunes hacked together from the Radio back at the beginning of 1993 when i was still a devout OLYMPIC goer & hadnt had the pleasure of the ASYLUM just yet:D

OLYMPIC TAPE 1993
    OLYMPIC TAPE 1993 SIDE A.MP3
    OLYMPIC TAPE 1993 SIDE B.MP3

1. 8:37 * Popcorn The Time Frequency
    2.12:05

3.16:14

1.17:00
    2.22:57
    3.31:32

Heres another tape only have one SIDE converted,

Old_1993-1994_Tape.mp3.MP3

1. 1:35
    2.21:01
    3.25:44

that popcorn mix is from the time frequency

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3R7SDbwQDM

The same band that Sound Crowd remixed Energy Rush for .. but later re-labeled it NRGRush 93 why i don't know?

Well i wont be voteing on this one because whats the point? they did not respect my no vote the last time!will they respect it this time? i dont think so.

thats what BIFFO is countin on lad, he said it the other day that there wont be a lisbon 3 if this 1 does not work out in favour of the yes. he will have 2 respect the choice we make this time as the people will not put up with any more s**t. they're already picketin out side leinster house about the wage cuts, it would be even more disasterous 4 him 2 even mention the word lisbon again if this is voted NO. get out and vote lad, use your vote, it could be the last time you get 2 use it.:(

Jaysus mate its that kind of thing that is the aim of the impartial campaign from the media etc, It is designed to demoralise you into not voting!!!

I have been putting up poster for the last couple of week....
    Dont just
    Think NO
    Come out &
    Vote
    NO!
    If to many people dont vote becuase they feel they are being ignored then the aim of the people running the YES has been achieved without a fight.

If our anscestors had took the approach that there was no point in fighting the English as the outcome would surley be defeat & they dont respect our opinion then we would never have become Éire.

Please please please go out & Vote!!!!!!

Is D'éirinn mé - I am of Ireland

Do whats right for Ireland.

Even if this is returned YES i will never roll over & just take the medicine i am being told is good for me......i will always fight!
    Unkle77 wrote: »
    that popcorn mix is from the time frequency

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3R7SDbwQDM

The same band that Sound Crowd remixed Energy Rush for .. but later re-labeled it NRGRush 93 why i don't know?

Thanks for the ID man always loved that track but never new it was the Time Frequency.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭NovaGSi

jonny68 wrote: »
    nice one gettin a job man, good work fella:)

Nice one dude, it's hard to find one these days:(
    Great to hear ya working again Mick nice one........here they are on Megaupload if its any good to ya.....mediafire wont take the one over 100 MB & it always crashes on me when putting up large files at all........

OLYMPIC
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=31B1OH67

5. Liberation – 2
    6. GTO - elevation
    7. Mukka – Neebro
    13. Underworld – Rez
    14. Plastikman – Spastik
    17. THK – France
    20. Guru Josh – Infinity
    23. Pacific – 808 state
    24. Appolonia

ASYLUM
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWAS5DJ1

1 Desert storm - Desert storm
    2 Energy flash - Beltram
    3 Alchemy – Sonexuno
    4 Taiko – Echo Drop
    5 Fever called love
    6 For what you dream of - Bedrock
    7 Land of creation - Submerge
    8 The Edge – Sleepless
    9 Harikari – Capricorn
    10 Dreams – Quench
    11 Infrequent Oscillation – Burning Phibes
    12 Tin Tin Out
    13 Warp 69
    14 Lemon – U2
    15 Slam – Intencities
    16 Moments of inertia – Circle city
    17 Reincarnation
    18 positive education – slam
    19 Narcotic influence – Empirion
    20 Thin line
    21 Poltergeist – Vicious circle
    22 Delorme – Spanish fly
    23 View finder – I want you all night
    24 As dawn approaches – lionrock
    25 Cosmonautica
    26 Do it – tituta
    27 Back II front – Viewfinder
    28 the hook – house pimps
    29 Magnetic King – Van Basten
    30 Ceasefire – Hardbag
    31 Castle trancelott – the gloom
    32 Mo tune – Infinite Climax
    33 The garden of life – Dee rex
    34 Mrs. Wood – Calamity Jane
    35 LSG – Fragile
    36 LSD – Hallucinogen
    37 Marquessa
    38 The first voyage – Pyrate
    39 Coloured vision – Violet rain
    40 Marmion Shoenberg
    41 Warriors Groove
    42 Marc de claude – Tolouse
    43 Skiddly wah – the unkown
    44 Lush 3-1 – Orbital
    45 Trancespotter
    46 Sabres of Paradise – Smokebelch II
    47 Q-Sound – Good night
    48 Void – Orcana

Fair play to ya, i'll give it a go, I've never had much success with megaupload either, thanks for the effort
    jonny68 wrote: »
    I'm sure i recognise your man in the blue coat from somewhere as well

henryspic26.jpg

plenty of dubs that looked like that, as for Mr serious on the right, he had a good diet of e's for at least 3 years befoe that pic was taken, he was one of the earliest ravers :D

Cheers,
    mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭darkbeatz

quality thread fair play to those who have gone to the trouble of uploading mixes etc. Only came across it now and as there are 512 pages I wont make it through all of them. if there are any sides mixes in here and you know where they are let me know please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement