Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Gutted I missed it as well. Had it in my calendar for weeks, then something came up last minute. Sounds like I missed a really great night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭francois

.. and eh, orange sonic :pac:

Ahem :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭CelticSpirit

Favourite mix of this track :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Had to post this again, a man my age getting excited about this eh,i think it;s deadly,if i only go to 1 Rave this year which will probably be the case this will be it :D

anyone who has a spare few quid, get yourself on a plane and over to this,when's the last time (if ever) you were at a real Acid House Warehouse Party:)

YOU WANT OLD SKOOL FOLKS
    THIS IS ABOUT THE BEST YOU CAN GET AND ILL BE THERE, MY FIRST RAVE OF 2010
    CANT WAIT,THIS IS GONNA BE THE RAVE OF THE YEAR smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Sorry for the caps, im excited, a proper warehouse Rave, the way it was, the way it should be biggrin.gif

http://www.secretraindance.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭DUB33

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Had to post this again, a man my age getting excited about this eh,i think it;s deadly,if i only go to 1 Rave this year which will probably be the case this will be it :D

anyone who has a spare few quid, get yourself on a plane and over to this,when's the last time (if ever) you were at a real Acid House Warehouse Party:)

YOU WANT OLD SKOOL FOLKS
    CANT WAIT,THIS IS GONNA BE THE RAVE OF THE YEAR smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Sorry for the caps, im excited, a proper warehouse Rave, the way it was, the way it should be biggrin.gif

as i told u on facebook Jon i wud of loved to off gone to this but im off to Ibiza tomro but i hav to come over to u & go to 1 of these lengendaery rave nites :cool:

• Advertisement

If u want a nite of proper underground old skool & not the same stuff that gets played @ most old skool nites keep ur diarys open for the bankhoiday sunday in Augest as we hav somthing special planned for in town just watch this space as line up & venue & music policy will be up soon as in by 2moro folkes :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

DUB33 wrote: »
    If u want a nite of proper underground old skool & not the same stuff that gets played @ most old skool nites keep ur diarys open for the bankhoiday sunday in Augest as we hav somthing special planned for in town just watch this space as line up & venue & music policy will be up soon as in by 2moro folkes :cool:

Oh i Would just love a PM rt now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

ah you'd love it Marc the music will primarily be Acid House all nite too it's been years since i went to a pure Acid House nite so im realyl looking forward to this, some bird on facebook said this is her first Rave since 1995 so the level of interest is big.

BTW ill definitely be at that Old Skool nite on 7th August in Dublin,flighjts are booked and all

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

.......more sir, can I have some more sir.............(info please;) my signature is growing a beard)

All good thigs come to those that wait :cool:

• Advertisement

i was posting these on another forum so heres 2 mick walsh mix's ( hes not booked so dont read anuthing into these posets lol)

spectrm 1
    a
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gojidynnayr
    b
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d34miynkn12

hands in motion
    ahttp://www.mediafire.com/download.php?amw2ndjmzjm
    b
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zw1nzfzwjzw

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

All good thigs come to those that wait :cool:

Spoil sport:D

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Fitze

ah you'd love it Marc the music will primarily be Acid House all nite too it's been years since i went to a pure Acid House nite so im realyl looking forward to this, some bird on facebook said this is her first Rave since 1995 so the level of interest is big.

BTW ill definitely be at that Old Skool nite on 7th August in Dublin,flighjts are booked and all

Jonny mate, you would have been in your element at that Kitchen gig, lot of faces from the past you would have known. Fitzy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dirt bird

Last sat was the best old skool night ive been in a long time,the music,the crowd,the atmosphere, it was the closest thing to back in the day as ive ever experienced.I met people i hadnt seen in fifteen years and it was great catchin up with everybody,especially fitze and cathal and the rest.Hopefully it can be done again in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Fitze

Dirt bird wrote: »
    Last sat was the best old skool night ive been in a long time,the music,the crowd,the atmosphere, it was the closest thing to back in the day as ive ever experienced.I met people i hadnt seen in fifteen years and it was great catchin up with everybody,especially fitze and cathal and the rest.Hopefully it can be done again in the near future.

Who art thou Dirt Bird:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dirt bird

Robbie cray.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

dub33 do you know the name of that track thats playing at 34mins on hands in motion link u posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

if it's the same side i'm listeing to it's Floorplay - Automatic (Original Mix)
    dub33 do you know the name of that track thats playing at 34mins on hands in motion link u posted?

nope must be the other side

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

A Classic ACID house tune from 1988..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭a148pro

thank you for posting! always thought this was just a mash up between simple minds, the shaker - star, soulwax and some frankie knuckles bootlegs

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

YOU WANT OLD SKOOL FOLKS

Here's the video from the link above,

the other side is Frank le Moriaghi - Feel My Body
    nope must be the other side

Here's the video from the link above,

[EMAIL="lol@acidhouse"]lol@acidhouse[/EMAIL] unit on 53sec. oh and thanks for that track id bubby :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Toosey

Anyone know where someone could get a copy of the dance nation 95 gig. The one in the point ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

Toosey wrote: »
    Anyone know where someone could get a copy of the dance nation 95 gig. The one in the point ?

haven't a clue mate but if ya get it post it up for us will ya??? cheers mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭CelticSpirit

I was out getting money for that gig and I stuck my finger in a lawnmower :D OUCH!

Wouldn't mind hearing that myself

cant find(koula damdab) anywhere,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Now that was a mad and very weird night. A rave, in Ireland, in a major venue?! I'd love to hear anything from that night.

• Advertisement

was that the gig some girl jumped/fell from the balcony.sound crowd,4 rhythm,liquid wheel warren k all played ther
    SuprSi wrote: »
    Now that was a mad and very weird night. A rave, in Ireland, in a major venue?! I'd love to hear anything from that night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement