Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

Havnt talked to them in over a year but yes the dots are still around & coming in from Holland.

remember the 1s years ago alright. done 1 on halloween my 1st time, never again! all those bangers & fireworks had me paro i was bein shot at lol, funny now but terrifyin at the time. havent had any decent trips since '07, wouldnt mind a good trip tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

es-cee wrote: »
    remember the 1s years ago alright. done 1 on halloween my 1st time, never again! all those bangers & fireworks had me paro i was bein shot at lol, funny now but terrifyin at the time. havent had any decent trips since '07, wouldnt mind a good trip tbh.

Oooohhhh I recently done some "Albert Hoffmans" and watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Mad mad experience:P

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭craig_b

SuprSi wrote: »
    Apparently there were loads floating around at Life Festival - Orange something-or-others. Don't know if they're still out there though.

yea orange sonics they're ment to b lethal....:pac::pac:

SteoL wrote: »
    Oooohhhh I recently done some "Albert Hoffmans" and watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Mad mad experience:P

mad buzz alright

Certainly was :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Anyone know another tune from that era? Started "Let's go back in time, way back into time, the time of the cavemen, the cavewomen, neanderthalllll......"

;)

Nice one man your an f.n legend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

sgtbilko01 wrote: »

Bangin' tune,needs sped up bit tho:D

What a Track Tom ,have not heard it in ages !!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

What a Track Tom ,have not heard it in ages !!:D

Ye Paddy,tis bangin' tune.Love accidently findin' goodies!!

• Advertisement

When i read this,I said fook me,I cud of wrote that...1992 Halloween i think!

Another Bangin' Patrick Prins Production...

Other names he went under...

Allium, Artemesia, Bed & Bondage, Castle Trancelott, Eating Habits, Ethics, The, Human Nature, The, Indica, Movin' Melodies, Ocean Motion, Peppermint Lounge, The, Sandman, Subliminal Cuts, Top Cat (2), Urban Sound Of Amsterdam

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

Most of my mates thought they were rotten as well but I quite liked them. Mad trippy buzz and I used to love tripping.

is there such a thing as a good E these days?

There are ones out at the moment called 'Crosses', I heard they are very very good. Also there were either called Hammers & Spanners or Hammers & Sycles a while back which were as close to the real deal as you would get these days.
    Also my bro in law says he know a fella who recently came out of prison after a very long strech, anyway apparently this fella knew he was going down at the time and buried a vacuum packed bag containing a block of putty black, a load of Mitsubishis and wait for it a load of White Doves.
    Although this sounds too good to be true those chemicals have probably become unstable after all those years, a bit like my brain.
    Maybe the vacuum pack kept them good.

PS Dont PM me unless you have 25 Punt per pill:D:D

sgtbilko01 wrote: »
    When i read this,I said fook me,I cud of wrote that...1992 Halloween i think!

haha, '95 for me man, was the scariest buzz i've ever gotten from anythin. funny now because when i think about the way i was actin, jumpin all over the place & duckin behind things lol. musta looked a right weirdo :D

haha, '95 for me man, was the scariest buzz i've ever gotten from anythin. funny now because when i think about the way i was actin, jumpin all over the place & duckin behind things lol. musta looked a right weirdo :D

I was once chased by the guards (for nothing) whilst under the influence of dd strawberries. That was a mad experience.

That's mad seanyboy as there's been a good bit of black going around in recent weeks/months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭CelticSpirit

I was once chased by the guards (for nothing) whilst under the influence of dd strawberries. That was a mad experience.

Ended up staring at the ceiling of the Mansion House for most of one night. They have these crest/coat of arms kind of things up there and they kept turning into strawberries. :D

That's mad seanyboy as there's been a good bit of black going around in recent weeks/months.

black?

black?

• Advertisement

black?

Squidgy black/packy black/black bombay.......lovely mala......

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

I was once beaten over the head with batons by the hero Tallaght Garda while on strawberries, all cause I asked them to stop beating up another fella.
    Wrote this up ages ago.
    My head was pouring blood, not a nice trip but strwberries never gave me a Bad Trip:)

Squidgy black/packy black/black bombay.......lovely mala......

ah right, gave that stuff up 2 years ago mate lol, wouldnt have a clue whats goin round these days haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Lads anybody know exactly which mix of E-Zee Possee - Everything Starts With An "E" this 1 is in the sides vid

aceberg wrote: »
    Lads anybody know exactly which mix of E-Zee Possee - Everything Starts With An "E" this 1 is in the sides vid

It's in the track list man, here it is. Credit to GENFX303 for this(and for uploading it:D:

Main Tune.
    ARTIST = E-Zee Possee (ft MC. Kinky)
    TRACK = Everything Starts With An 'E'
    (Promo-White Label / Kinky Roland Mix)
    For Reference see .....
    http://www.discogs.com/release/792151

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

It's in the track list man, here it is. Credit to GENFX303 for this(and for uploading it:D:

Main Tune.
    ARTIST = E-Zee Possee (ft MC. Kinky)
    TRACK = Everything Starts With An 'E'
    (Promo-White Label / Kinky Roland Mix)
    For Reference see .....
    http://www.discogs.com/release/792151

I doubt it's this 1 man.This is from 1990.I think the 1 in the vid is from 96.

I doubt it's this 1 man.This is from 1990.I think the 1 in the vid is from 96.

My mistake then man......was going with the tracklisting that CAF uploaded along with the video. Will let someone else answer this one so:p

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

This is the version from the Video.

http://www.discogs.com/E-Zee-Possee-Everything-Starts-With-An-E/release/942907

Its a White Label, Promo 12".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Kev k

is there such a thing as a good E these days?
    there was celtic crosses in bray not 2 long ago,dey were spost 2 be farley good,never got my hands on them though:(

• Advertisement

Last time for me was back in '96 (I LOVE YOU's - they were horrible :().

After a close friend died I promised myself never again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement