Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Testing testing 1 2 1 2 .....

there ya go ;)

stick those tunes up on oos G, ya'll have an answer in no time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

SuprSi wrote: »

There you go. In your post, look for the code in bold below;

http://www.youtube.com/v/3zztXZcG0wY

Place these inside the

Cheers m8 , sorted, thanks for the help, yourself n Es cee got me there eventually lol

Be no stopping me now!!! ........only another 90 odd vids from my yt channel lol .....more to come

es-cee wrote: »
    stick those tunes up on oos G, ya'll have an answer in no time.

Might just do that m8 nice 1 ..... i have them upped on yt , 2 white labels i bought, first one got id's same day by djfozzieg (top bloke) but this one had him stumped.

I bought £65 worth of vinyl over in UK there last month (all oldskool stuff , deadly) then went out on the Saturday afternoon n was floating about the town n wandered into a charity shop (ive this thing that i'll unearth some hidden gem one day lol ) found some vinyl in there , ya know in plain black sleeves with stickers .... said fook it n took the 5 of them for £2 yeah £2 lol ....theyre fookin deadly just that these 2 had no markings whatsoever but i thought for 2 quid if they turn out to be milli vanilli i can just sling them lol .....so my theory on little gems aint all that diluded what!?! lol

Here's of of the others that was marked.....

Might just do that m8 nice 1 ..... i have them upped on yt , 2 white labels i bought, first one got id's same day by djfozzieg (top bloke) but this one had him stumped.

I bought £65 worth of vinyl over in UK there last month (all oldskool stuff , deadly) then went out on the Saturday afternoon n was floating about the town n wandered into a charity shop (ive this thing that i'll unearth some hidden gem one day lol ) found some vinyl in there , ya know in plain black sleeves with stickers .... said fook it n took the 5 of them for £2 yeah £2 lol ....theyre fookin deadly just that these 2 had no markings whatsoever but i thought for 2 quid if they turn out to be milli vanilli i can just sling them lol .....so my theory on little gems aint all that diluded what!?! lol

Here's of of the others that was marked.....

nice1 good little find them, love when things like that work out, do feel great findin stuff like that haha.

• Advertisement

Yeah man its nice when it happens lol i almost felt guilty lol ......but on the flipside , i thought i hit the jackpot in the record shop...well i say record shop , its actually a music shop (instruments n electronics n **** that has an attic full of vinyl as a kinda "if they sell they sell if not they just sit there gathering dust" thing ...anyway i found the Doc Scott NHS EP (surgery) for £7 and thought "grab that no questions" ....took it to the testing deck to have a listen through the tunes i'd picked up, puts it on n the needle starts bunny hopping all over the shop ...warped to fook!!!! sickner..... so that got slung back!! said it to the bloke downstairs, he says "ah yeah track 2 on either side plays ok its only the 1st tracks on each side that jump,7 quids not bad for that" .... cheeky fooker!!

Anyways ..... here's a nice bit of Belgian Prog Trance from 94

Chooooon

Here''s another Sven Van Hees classic from 94

Yeah man its nice when it happens lol i almost felt guilty lol ......but on the flipside , i thought i hit the jackpot in the record shop...well i say record shop , its actually a music shop (instruments n electronics n **** that has an attic full of vinyl as a kinda "if they sell they sell if not they just sit there gathering dust" thing ...anyway i found the Doc Scott NHS EP (surgery) for £7 and thought "grab that no questions" ....took it to the testing deck to have a listen through the tunes i'd picked up, puts it on n the needle starts bunny hopping all over the shop ...warped to fook!!!! sickner..... so that got slung back!! said it to the bloke downstairs, he says "ah yeah track 2 on either side plays ok its only the 1st tracks on each side that jump,7 quids not bad for that" .... cheeky fooker!!

Anyways ..... here's a nice bit of Belgian Prog Trance from 94

Chooooon

nice1 yeah, pitty bout the NHS E.P mate, what a fukkin E.P. it is as well!!
    doc scott = legend in my book, i'd say you were like a kid in a candy store when ya seen that for £7, face lit up like a light bulb haha.

heres a few gems off that E.P.

Sean , i was all panicky n trying to control me breathing lol felt like i was robbing gold bullion, thought i'd never get it out of the shop, then after giving it a spin before going to pay for it ......GUTTED!!!! like opening a birthday card n finding a voucher for golden discs!!!!

Anyway, listening to your mix here now (deadly) ..... got a mad rush of ooooohhhhyeeaaahhhh from a certain tune lol and here she is....in her full glory just for ya m8

Sean , i was all panicky n trying to control me breathing lol felt like i was robbing gold bullion, thought i'd never get it out of the shop, then after giving it a spin before going to pay for it ......GUTTED!!!! like opening a birthday card n finding a voucher for golden discs!!!!

Anyway, listening to your mix here now (deadly) ..... got a mad rush of ooooohhhhyeeaaahhhh from a certain tune lol and here she is....in her full glory just for ya m8

whopper track that

• Advertisement

one of me all time favs .....fookin stomper tune!!! love the bass line that runs through this.......it's like a hypnotic tribal stomp!! lol

This is that other white label is was looking for ID's for , got sorted with it, its.......

Hardcore Rhythm Team - Oooohhh

and ....

Harcore Rhythm Team - Ragga Clash (check the Emerdale intro lol )

This is that other white label is was looking for ID's for , got sorted with it, its.......

Hardcore Rhythm Team - Oooohhh

and ....

Harcore Rhythm Team - Ragga Clash (check the Emerdale intro lol )

2 good tunes alright, not feelin that emerdale intro thos lol, be shot if ya played that out in a rave bitd haha.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Dont know for sure but i do recognise the lyrics, its sampled from another tune i do know but just cant place, think i might have the original......the lyrics are,

"Never been loved like this before"

Might give ya something to look for cause it might be a remix of the Original.....i'll have a browse through some tracks.

Yeah someone told us it was probably a remix of "Liquid - Liquid Love" on XL recordings. But according to discogs theres only 2 mixes of it, the "original mix" & "trance mix" but its neither of them. Think it might something italian aswell. i'll check those lyrics out anyway. cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

much better than thaat howling geebag florence and the machines version,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Melter!!!!! Im a fookin PC illiterate ...... lol every time i try post a fookin reply or a YT link it goes Pete Tong!!!!

now i know why i dont hang around here that often.

anyways.........

Shout outs to Is Mise & Es Cee .... hows the form boys????

oldskool forever n all that

G

Ahh good to have you around reverand:D

Hows the recession treating ya lateley??? Anything doing for ya???

Im still blocked out from YT here so all your posts are invisible to me:mad:

Ahh good to have you around reverand:D

Hows the recession treating ya lateley??? Anything doing for ya???

Im still blocked out from YT here so all your posts are invisible to me:mad:

on the late shift these days key?

was wonderin why i didnt see ya floatin about the last few afternoons.

on the late shift these days key?

was wonderin why i didnt see ya floatin about the last few afternoons.

Very perceptive Séan......yep the bogey shift alright but its all extra €'s & no one around cracking the whip:D

Very perceptive Séan......yep the bogey shift alright but its all extra €'s & no one around cracking the whip:D

nice, few tunes to keep ya company haha

nice, few tunes to keep ya company haha

Sure do.......have been blasting that 5 hour mix of tunes i did here, place is fuc.kin rocking till 6am........not quite like the ASYLUM but its fierce loud:D:D:D

• Advertisement

nrgex live tape, has funky dorey on it,any1 have it or a playlist?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

anybody able to fill in the gaps?

Part 1
    1.Hyperlogic - Only Me
    2.???
    3.Partizan - Keep Your Luv
    4.The Real McCoy - You Wanna Know
    5.Must - Gotta Get Loose (Elevate Mix)
    6.Cosmic Rock - Voyage (Keep On Coming)
    7.Chapter 9 - Feel Free (Remix)
    8.Funk Patrol - I Can't Wait
    9.Nikolai - Ready To Flow (Cyborgs From Hell Mix)

Part 2
    1.Bumpkin Billionaires - Nice And Eazy
    2.???
    3.Marcella Detroit - Wanna Take You Higher
    4.Suns Of Shiva - The Visitors (Illusive's Faithful Mix)
    5.Outer Rhythm - Popcorn
    6.First Life - Be One Of Us
    7.???
    8???

was this played in the olympic,never went but it sounds like a track that was played, ive always liked this 1

ah the good oul olympic dayz,tho i was never there :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

tdv123 wrote: »
    anybody able to fill in the gaps?

Part 1
    1.Hyperlogic - Only Me
    2.???
    3.Partizan - Keep Your Luv
    5.Must - Gotta Get Loose (Elevate Mix)
    6.Cosmic Rock - Voyage (Keep On Coming)
    7.Chapter 9 - Feel Free (Remix)
    8.Funk Patrol - I Can't Wait
    9.Nikolai - Ready To Flow (Cyborgs From Hell Mix)

Part 2
    1.Bumpkin Billionaires - Nice And Eazy
    2.???
    3.Marcella Detroit - Wanna Take You Higher
    4.Suns Of Shiva - The Visitors (Illusive's Faithful Mix)
    5.Outer Rhythm - Popcorn
    7.???
    8???

This is what i have:See if ya can get samples up for the last 2.

Pressure - House Pressure 5 (The Other Hp 5)

Side A:

1.Hyperlogic - Only Me (Original Red Vinyl 12') http://www.discogs.com/Hyperlogic-Only-Me/release/88800
    2.Jinx - Open Seaseme
    3.Partizan - keep your luv
    5.Must - Gotta Get (elevate mix) (Loose) http://www.discogs.com/Must-Gotta-Get-Loose/release/226054
    6.Cosmic Rock - Voyage (Keep On Going)http://www.discogs.com/Cosmic-Rock-Burnin-Up-The-Cosmos-Voyage-Keep-On-Going/release/1145702
    7.Chapter 9 - Feel Free (Chapter 9 remix of feel free)
    8.Funk Patrol - I can't with
    9.Nikolai - Ready to flow (The Cyborgs from hell mix)

Side B:

1.Bumpkin Billionaires - Nice And Eazy http://www.discogs.com/Bumpkin-Billionaires-Nice-And-Eazy/release/893271
    2.Sound Crowd - Seventh Season
    3.Marcelle Detroite - I Want To Take you Higher
    4.Suns of Shiva - Visitors
    5.OUTER RHYTHM -POPCORN (TEKNO MIX)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Kev k

any1 got a tracklist 4 mick walsh - spectrum 7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Kev k wrote: »
    any1 got a tracklist 4 mick walsh - spectrum 7