Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

how do you search for tracks on that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

how do you search for tracks on that?

Filestube searches for rapidshare links primarily,

www.filestube.com/

Or if you google it there is many engines that will search Rapidshare files

Rapidshare search engines

wont let me download the track, wants me to sign up to idownloadunlimited, is that any good? it wants money, i dont mind paying, just once is its good

wont let me download the track, wants me to sign up to idownloadunlimited, is that any good? it wants money, i dont mind paying, just once is its good

No dont pay, i never paid for any track from filestube & dont understand how yer getting that......try any of the others on the second link, theres loads of free ones out there.

ive tryed filestube,all of them, just lookin for the tracks that cant be found on the usual free sites,just wondered if there was a payed site that wud have anything ur lookin for, wanna download d.m.b if we lose our lovin and others that arent on any free p2p or free mp3 site

• Advertisement

ive tryed filestube,all of them, just lookin for the tracks that cant be found on the usual free sites,just wondered if there was a payed site that wud have anything ur lookin for, wanna download d.m.b if we lose our lovin and others that arent on any free p2p or free mp3 site

Sometimes you should just try googleing the name,

Google result

It on the 5th post from the bottom on that forum in a mix hosted on megaupload.

ah thanks for tryin, but its the individual track i want,and other particular hard to get tracks, i have that mix downd,nice1 tho

oh yea seen a review on that site, its a scam, nomatter wat u type it says it has it, but it rarely does, its a scam

oh yea seen a review on that site, its a scam, nomatter wat u type it says it has it, but it rarely does, its a scam

Which site??? I have downed loads of tunes from Filetsube if thats what yer referencing & i didnt come across any scam.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

files tube is perfectly safe man, think it was your good self actually key that put me onto it a good while ago and ive never had any problems of any description with it

• Advertisement

es-cee wrote: »
    files tube is perfectly safe man, think it was your good self actually key that put me onto it a good while ago and ive never had any problems of any description with it

Could have been sean, could have been.......Back here again in the AM for another stint, serious lack of sleep at the weekend aided by a load of beer is beginning to look like a bad idea now:mad:

not filestube, idownloadunlimited, the site that rapidshare refers you to when ur searchin for tracks,

not filestube, idownloadunlimited, the site that rapidshare refers you to when ur searchin for tracks,

What:confused:

I dont want to sound insulting but you asked was there any good site to search Rapidshare with, i offered you more than one & none of them was idownloadunlimited!!!!

What the fu.ck has idownloadunlimited got to do with anything we have been talking about:confused:

You must be munching a bag full of yokes there:D

lol, no i asked if any1 knows any good mp3 downloadsites, u said rapidshare, i did a search for a track on rapid share and it switched me over to idownloadunlimited.com,theres tracks that arent on filestube or any of the free p2p sites,just wanted to know if there was a good pay site where u can download mp3s if ya cant get them free 2 begin with,,ya get me?

lol, no i asked if any1 knows any good mp3 downloadsites, u said rapidshare, i did a search for a track on rapid share and it switched me over to idownloadunlimited.com,theres tracks that arent on filestube or any of the free p2p sites,just wanted to know if there was a good pay site where u can download mp3s if ya cant get them free 2 begin with,,ya get me?

I do & did, Filestube is not a P2P, it searches the internet for tunes that are rapidshare links with the title you enter as a search, if you are not successful try some of the other ones, you can also search on 4shared which is not P2p either.

Could have been sean, could have been.......Back here again in the AM for another stint, serious lack of sleep at the weekend aided by a load of beer is beginning to look like a bad idea now:mad:

had a few mself friday & saturday, was a bit worse for wear this mornin alright but some grub and a day in front of the telly sorted me right out, the darts was on so watched that and took it easy all day. those nights must be a killer alright sleepwise, on week workin days the next nights, irratic sleep paterns at best man :(

if your not bothered about payin for tunes man try 'beatport' or 'track it down' or 'junodownload' or one of those sites, they have top quality audio as well as you can choose either 192/320 mp3s or my particular fav, .wav's which are lossless quality. tracks are usually about €2 each and every genre is covered including oldskool as far as im aware.

nice1, yes thats wat i meant, if there was a particular track that u cudnt find on filestube/free sites, i wudnt mind payin for it,just wanted a recommendation for a site or 2 ha

had a few mself friday & saturday, was a bit worse for wear this mornin alright but some grub and a day in front of the telly sorted me right out, the darts was on so watched that and took it easy all day. those nights must be a killer alright sleepwise, on week workin days the next nights, irratic sleep paterns at best man :(

thats wat i certainly dont miss about them yokes/coke, esp the coke, use 2 get great stuff brought over from london, sleep patterns fukedup, panic attacks, and the rest, quit the whole lot, dont smoke, run 25 mile a week eat well,but still do be tempted 2 pop afew now n then, i never do tho, coz ya need 5 of the fukin things these days,feelin pretty good without all that,

irratic sleep paterns at best man :(

Sure its been that way at weekends the past 20 years so no point changing a habit now:D

run 25 mile a week ,

Ahh ya lightweight........i used to run 25 miles in one night:D

• Advertisement

thats wat i certainly dont miss about them yokes/coke, esp the coke, use 2 get great stuff brought over from london, sleep patterns fukedup, panic attacks, and the rest, quit the whole lot, dont smoke, run 25 mile a week eat well,but still do be tempted 2 pop afew now n then, i never do tho, coz ya need 5 of the fukin things these days,feelin pretty good without all that,

havent done coke or yokes in months meself mate, bitta mephadrone every now and then, its about the only thing worth doin these days besides gargle of course :D

Sure its been that way at weekends the past 20 years so no point changing a habit now:D

lol, same here man, sleeps all over the shop with no work or routine, its poxy :(

lol, same here man, sleeps all over the shop with no work or routine, its poxy :(

Ahh now sean, you know the unemployed mans routine,

1. Upstairs for a pi.ss,
    2. Kitchen,
    3. Beer,
    4. Sitting room,
    5. One large sup,
    6. Browse,
    7. Second large sup,
    8. Browse,
    9. Finish bottle,
    10.Browse,
    11.Repeat from point two:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

if your not bothered about payin for tunes man try 'beatport' or 'track it down' or 'junodownload' or one of those sites, they have top quality audio as well as you can choose either 192/320 mp3s or my particular fav, .wav's which are lossless quality. tracks are usually about €2 each and every genre is covered including oldskool as far as im aware.

I'm actually looking for an mp3 of a track meself.Can't afford the vinyl so i might try that betaport that is after i try here.

I'm looking for a track called Sade - Pearls.it's the mix on the Will Stoery live @ System mix that i u/l a while back.Anybody........:D

Ahh now sean, you know the unemployed mans routine,

1. Upstairs for a pi.ss,
    2. Kitchen,
    3. Beer,
    4. Sitting room,
    5. One large sup,
    6. Browse,
    7. Second large sup,
    8. Browse,
    9. Finish bottle,
    10.Browse,
    11.Repeat from point two:D

lol, sounds like a plan alright, i'll have to wait till pay day to top the fridge up but man ;)
    aceberg wrote: »
    I'm actually looking for an mp3 of a track meself.Can't afford the vinyl so i might try that betaport that is after i try here.

I'm looking for a track called Sade - Pearls.it's the mix on the Will Stoery live @ System mix that i u/l a while back.Anybody........:D

discogs is handy for finding out if a particular track was released in digital format so ive been told, never checked meself buti remember being told by some1 before that they do digital as well, could be wrong tho :confused:

actually sellin vinyl for not too dear ace tbh http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=195265&ev=mb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Gen:FX

;)
    Check your PM buddy, :)

this is the track ive been lookin for.for fukin yrs, it was off an nrgex tape i had, never knew its also on pressure 5,thanks tdv and moanyballs for upin the track on youtube,had givin up lookin for this track,

anyone have that bumkin billionaires-nice and eazy, the name is so familiar, its not on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭craig_b

http://www.zshare.net/audio/814059571541bfbc/

can any1 help me ou wit dis tune i was told it was called CyberSpec but i dont tink dats d name of it....its a stunner none d less :D

• Advertisement

i think its that, just a diff mix of it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement