Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Gen:FX

moany wrote: »
    I'm looking for the ID also. This tune is a Blower imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

more than likely it wont work, but u cud try,ya know that app on some phones that tells u the name of the track,iphone etc,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

or try http://www.tuneid.com/ usually comes up trumps

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

moany wrote: »

Forget what the name of the track is but its something by Virtualmismo

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

tdv123 wrote: »
    Forget what the name of the track is but its something by Virtualmismo

mmmmm Interesting TDV yeah.Sounds a little like something from Virtualmismo.Was told it's a white label a very long time ago.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭germulhall

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

whats that track that has that female lyric saying,,ooolaaa..ooolaaa ehh, and theres a kind of siren in it,sides tune,its on tip on my tongue,

LA Style - Im Raving
    (Olympic tune)

If you need mp3 I can send it on to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

Any body got mark kavanagh or pressure unknown pleasures by any chance

locked 1 wrote: »

used to have a Pressure 1 meself Mark but it got nicked.Got those disc's posted off today for ya.Let me know if/when ya get them yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭moany

aceberg wrote: »
    mmmmm Interesting TDV yeah.Sounds a little like something from Virtualmismo.Was told it's a white label a very long time ago.:D
    Thats all the info i have !!:confused:

Have the Pressure one,but my tape deck is banjoed:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Got the Kavanagh one there. i'll get it up during the week mate.

Love this tune!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

whats that track that has that female lyric saying,,ooolaaa..ooolaaa ehh, and theres a kind of siren in it,sides tune,its on tip on my tongue,

Some tune going round my head i can hear & for some reason im thinking its Corona or something like that but not sure it is.

On another note im looking for a mix of this tune but i dont know what mix:(

It was a cracking mix of it as the original here isn't half as good,

Some tune going round my head i can hear & for some reason im thinking its Corona or something like that but not sure it is.

On another note im looking for a mix of this tune but i dont know what mix:(

It was a cracking mix of it as the original here isn't half as good,

I'd say it's the 'Refined Work' mix your after Key!

I'd post it but for some reason i can't..

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Steo32

germulhall wrote: »
    Love this tune!!

Is this the same Ger Mulhall I know from that pharmasutical company
    in the sandyford ind est (Helsin Birex). It has to be judging from a past post of yours about sunset fm, I went to school with the chap who set up that station Gary his name was aka GOC. GREAT STATION.:D:D:D

Steo32 wrote: »
    in the sandyford ind est (Helsin Birex). It has to be judging from a past post of yours about sunset fm, I went to school with the chap who set up that station Gary his name was aka GOC. GREAT STATION.:D:D:D

Now there is not many lads aroung with the nick name GOC & seeing that your from tallaght i would guess i actually know the GOC yer on about if he's a small chap?......havnt seen him in years now but partied with him in a good few gaffs in tallaght way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

Guess No.2 Classic Tin Pan Alley track too it was

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

sgtbilko01 wrote: »
    I'd say it's the 'Refined Work' mix your after Key!

I'd post it but for some reason i can't..

I'll have a look & see if thats the one cheers;)

It is indeed Steo!! Thats mad altogether. Whats your full name man. I cant remember ya just yet. That was a mental company to work for. Yeah Gary Cruise was his name. Cant say i knew him myself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

Now there is not many lads aroung with the nick name GOC & seeing that your from tallaght i would guess i actually know the GOC yer on about if he's a small chap?......havnt seen him in years now but partied with him in a good few gaffs in tallaght way back.

No Key it must be another chap the GOC I know is over 6ft not sure were he is now he is from wedgewood in Sandyford.

It is indeed Steo!! Thats mad altogether. Whats your full name man. I cant remember ya just yet. That was a mental company to work for. Yeah Gary Cruise was his name. Cant say i knew him myself though.

I cant beleve you dont remember me Ger all those mad drinking sessions in the gaa club across from Helsin:D:D. my surname is Farrell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKXX5wfEosA

remember this from the olympic

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

THE RECESSION SESSIONS PRESENTS FRIDAY FRIGHT NIGHT, OLD SKOOL HARD TRANCE NIGHT, AT THE SECRET CLUB, A.K.A. THE MELODY BAR CAPEL ST, DUBLIN 1. FANCY DRESS NIGHT SO DRESS TO IMPRESS. PRIZE FOR BEST COSTUME MALE+FEMALE. FRIDAY 29TH OF OCTOBER 2010, DOORS 9 TILL 2.30. ADMISSION 10 EURO.... DJ,S ON THE NIGHT, LIAM PEPPER,MARK DALY,WINNIE DILLON,KEN BRADY, JOE MANGAN..

Any1 headin in should be a good nite

No Key it must be another chap the GOC I know is over 6ft not sure were he is now he is from wedgewood in Sandyford.

I cant beleve you dont remember me Ger all those mad drinking sessions in the gaa club across from Helsin:D:D. my surname is Farrell.

Ah jaysus Ste!! How are ya mate. Of course i remember ya!! How could we forget those days. Used to love that GAA club. Hows all the family doing mate. Saw Wayne there a few weeks ago in Dundrum. Hadnt seen him in a good while. I never knew you we're on here man. Great to see it. Keoghy's brother was talking to Gary recently about getting a few old Sunset mixes put onto a USB. Should be getting them off him very soon. I'll let ya know when they come through.

• Advertisement

Somebody was looking for this.

Mark Kavanagh - Unknown Pleasures.mp3

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8180193446defbb5/

Was going tru my various sets this morning and cam accross it.Never realised i had it,but there ya go.I'm also looking for the Keith Behan mixes that Mark aka Dub33 (i think) u/l there a while back.Can't find them.So if anybody has them and would oblidge or Markkkkkkkkkk if your out there buddy could ya bang them up again for me please.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement