Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

SteoL wrote: »
    Nice one Jonnny...,.......but......does anyone if that chick bouncer that did the door in The Ormonde is still on the door there? She hated me with a passion and the one night I tried to get into The Temple Bar Music Centre (as it was known as at the time) b***h wouldn't let me in!:mad:
    #
    nah i wouldnt say so mate that was donkeys years ago bouncers come and go all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

es-cee wrote: »

One of my all time favorites tunes,

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭germulhall

Top Man Sean!! Shoulda had a look on Warren's account.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

turks wrote: »
    not sure if you could upload it il let you know cheers tvd...

yea no bother mate i'll make sure to get it up for ya during d weekend,.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭germulhall

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 oldskooltunes

i'll grab these later, that 4shared kip really is a wind up! went to dl part 1 of this and it said i had to wait 337 seconds??? thats over 5 1/2 minutes just to grab one side of a mix, SHOCKIN :eek::eek::eek: RS doesn't even make ya wait that long and i hate that place too!

Here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v1mkykmm8b141s5/Tony_De_Vit_Regression_pt2.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9qcd6gkg1atcjgv/Tony_De_Vit_Regression_pt1.mp3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

My latest offerings ..........

Love this vinyl, and it's an Irish release......couldn't belive the asking price on discogs lol I got mine for less than 10yoyo (ok so it's not mint but the sound is - I want to play it not look at it :) ) anyways ....here

....and a few others .......

:D .... as always ......... N-Joi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Klim

EarlERizer wrote: »

That's got the wrong name on it. It's not Madely, it's John The Dentist, Shindo,

• Advertisement

Klim wrote: »
    That's got the wrong name on it. It's not Madely, it's John The Dentist, Shindo,

:rolleyes: Do you have the vinyl yourself????? It's MADELY - Shindo Epic / Shindo Acid ....WRITTEN & PRODUCED by MADELY ....Remixed by Jon the dentist, Engineered by Matt Swharz , it was released under the title "MADELY - Shindo" on Boscaland recordings in 1997.

Before coming to skool ........Do your fookin homework ya muppet !!!

http://www.discogs.com/Madely-Shindo/release/177731

:rolleyes: Do you have the vinyl yourself????? It's MADELY - Shindo Epic / Shindo Acid ....WRITTEN & PRODUCED by MADELY ....Remixed by Jon the dentist, Engineered by Matt Swharz , it was released under the title "MADELY - Shindo" on Boscaland recordings in 1997.

Just for you Klown (ooops that's got the wrong name on it) ... Klim :D

335484837dc75a1bba3e861f4a7d093949670105f0f2f97aac37fa59712012374g.jpg

Here, don't be such a twat. I never got personal with you did I?

As a matter of fact, I do have the vinyl, this is it: http://www.discogs.com/Jon-The-Dentist-Shindo/release/72358

That's why I said it you nut. You think I spend my life correcting you-tube names?

Please untangle your pink frilly g-string at the earliest possible moment.

Cheers. Yours faithfully, Klown.

Here, don't be such a twat. I never got personal with you did I?

As a matter of fact, I do have the vinyl, this is it: http://www.discogs.com/Jon-The-Dentist-Shindo/release/72358

That's why I said it you nut. You think I spend my life correcting you-tube names?

Please untangle your pink frilly g-string at the earliest possible moment.

Cheers. Yours faithfully, Klown.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfZUyh5dPy_hWs4eS4C-kYgwPXlnH5pEewFfxlsdTyhlQclPMzqg
    Well now dont I look the prize Klown?!? .... I wont retract my "muppet" comment , it's balanced itself out with your "twat" reply ....but then you go on to call me a nut and comment on my perfectly comfortable frilly pink undergarments (please thank your missus for me :P ) so thats a 3-1 scoreline in your favour ...... so by rights I'm entitled to atleast one more name call (taken into account the "Klown" comment) ..... so , your a bitch!!! and I'll scratch your fookin eyes out next time you try correct me!!

So, now, order has been restored, go on correcting you tube mp3 loaders and enjoying your Jon the Bapist release and i'll go back to enjoying my Richard Madely original and uploading my vinyls without the worry of corrections (other than for bad spelling).

:D PEAS!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfZUyh5dPy_hWs4eS4C-kYgwPXlnH5pEewFfxlsdTyhlQclPMzqg
    Well now dont I look the prize Klown?!? .... I wont retract my "muppet" comment , it's balanced itself out with your "twat" reply ....but then you go on to call me a nut and comment on my perfectly comfortable frilly pink undergarments (please thank your missus for me :P ) so thats a 3-1 scoreline in your favour ...... so by rights I'm entitled to atleast one more name call (taken into account the "Klown" comment) ..... so , your a bitch!!! and I'll scratch your fookin eyes out next time you try correct me!!

So, now, order has been restored, go on enjoying your Jon the Bapist release adn i'll go back to enjoying my Richard Madely original!

:D PEAS!!!!

Ha ha, no worries. I'd no idea it was a remix, I'd only seen the Additive vinyl, which I assume came out after your vinyl. So technically, I was wrong anyway.

Apologies for any namecalling.

:rolleyes: On reflection (albeit 2-3 mins) , maybe a better reply would have been

"Fook your Jon the Dentist , I've a hawrse outside"

...... and just had a bloody laugh about it :D

ah well , hindsight!!

And I'm sorry too ........wanna hug it out? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

txt format can be easily takin up as sarcastic.or may look like one is havin a dig at the other, it did seem that way to me.but this was just a misunderstanding,glad to see you 2 are now friends lol.

earl thats a good pic there with u in the background.ya smart fuker, lol, well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Raftor!

Anybody know of sites that have mp3 download of old skool tracks, been looking for gemini iv jump and moonchild voat cant fidn them anywhere :(

Raftor! wrote: »
    Anybody know of sites that have mp3 download of old skool tracks, been looking for gemini iv jump and moonchild voat cant fidn them anywhere :(
    theyd be on mediafire just do a google search. or try tradebit or junodownload

• Advertisement

theyd be on mediafire just do a google search. or try tradebit or junodownload

tried mediafire no dice, ill try the others cheers

or just down load youtube converter and copy the track from youtube 2 mp3

or just down load youtube converter and copy the track from youtube 2 mp3

****e quality only comes out at 128, need them at 320 for live performances

Your in the right place, hang around here and you'll get almost every tune your after, get to know the lads here and they'll sort ya out, this is probably the best source for hunting tunes!!

Gemini IV isn't far away!! ;)

Nice ta meet ya :) and welcome to the Asylum/Oldskool thread!

Your in the right place, hang around here and you'll get almost every tune your after, get to know the lads here and they'll sort ya out, this is probably the best source for hunting tunes!!

Gemini IV isn't far away!! ;)

Nice ta meet ya :) and welcome to the Asylum/Oldskool thread!

Cheers man, started off playing electro about a year ago have slowly progressed to techno but seem to be setling in on the old skool, only poxy that the tracks are too hard to find

When using the YT convertor , set your "presets" to wav lossless or 320 , might improve the quality.

failing that,im sure one of the lads here will have it in wav or a good 320 mp3

Where do you gig??

When using the YT convertor , set your "presets" to wav lossless or 320 , might improve the quality.

failing that,im sure one of the lads here will have it in wav or a good 320 mp3

Where do you gig??

Ive float around dublin quite a bit only been djin about a year, have played a few wednesday nights in tripod, twisted pepper a few thursdays and the odd other place around dublin

ive got moonchild voat n the remixes,on 320 ill download it put it on mediafire n ill send u them 2moro,heads bangin all day with hangover, ull get em 2moro

earl thats a good pic there with u in the background.ya smart fuker, lol, well done

Upstairs for dancing, downstairs for thinking!! :D ...... I do a bit of amatuer photography.

.......ah, it was just a cranky morning lol , it's all good,we both had a laugh about it over coffee & and a slice of humble pie :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Cheers man, started off playing electro about a year ago have slowly progressed to techno but seem to be setling in on the old skool, only poxy that the tracks are too hard to find

That's the trouble with the sign of the times ...............thank god for us dinosaurs n our vinyls!!! :D

Gemini IV on the way!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement