Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭moany

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Yeah like it.Think this 1 is on 1 of the few Dily mixes i have.

moany wrote: »

And another good 1 indeed moany.tis on 1 of the Mick Walsh mixes.

Love this 1 aswell.think it's on a Warren Asylum mix somewhere,probably a different mix tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭turks

ye mick played that floor control alot savage track..cheers

aceberg wrote: »
    Yeah like it.Think this 1 is on 1 of the few Dily mixes i have.

And another good 1 indeed moany.tis on 1 of the Mick Walsh mixes.

Love this 1 aswell.think it's on a Warren Asylum mix somewhere,probably a different mix tho.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8443184473248fd1/
    any1 know track at 30mins? and track at 14 mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Gen:FX

Howdy Lads,... Happy New Year.
    I'm off topic here but it's important if your in Dublin (Northside).

Since the water supply is botched the past few days, you should really check the flow when it does come back. Some of you have seen this video before, I caught this yoke last year (and 3 different ones before that, gulp... :eek: ) I still have it in a little glass vile, just wonderin what my next step should be.
    Not sure where (or) who to send the video or specimen to. I dont want to cause a mass panic, so joe duffy is out the window and I reckon the waterboard know about them already as I cant be the only person who found them (4 at this stage). PM me back so it wont spoil the flow of the thread. Thanks.

PS - No digital trickery involved in the making of the vid... honest.

BTW. Warren reckons it's an Alien ;)

dont drink tap water, never trusted it.esp not now.imagine swallowing that from a glass of water.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Gen:FX wrote: »

Since the water supply is botched the past few days, you should really check the flow when it does come back. Some of you have seen this video before, I caught this yoke last year (and 3 different ones before that, gulp... :eek: ) I still have it in a little glass vile, just wonderin what my next step should be.
    Not sure where (or) who to send the video or specimen to. I dont want to cause a mass panic, so joe duffy is out the window and I reckon the waterboard know about them already as I cant be the only person who found them (4 at this stage). PM me back so it wont spoil the flow of the thread. Thanks.

Holy sh1t. I always use a filter but still that would really make me consider bottled water only for drinking - expensive though.

I knew someone a few years back who's job was testing water for bacteria etc, I forget her name now but will ask my wife as she knew her too.

i dont think its a parasite, just something that got in,dont think parasites have legs,worm like,and most are microscopic,

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭theoldalfer

anyone get the name of this gem yet? after it myself for years

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭theoldalfer

which reminds me i'm after name of a track on gravity 4, on side b mixed with the aloof mind, it has kind of a tribal drum beat. i was told the name of it out one night many moons ago but couldn't remember it 5 minutes later:rolleyes: sure you know yourself;). thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

BTW. Warren reckons it's an Alien ;)[/QUOpurif

times like these i'm glad i use a purifier for tap water.
    good post caf.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭moany

anyone get the name of this gem yet? after it myself for years
    According to MrSickboy74 on Y/T its Retro Master EP - The Black (Voodoo Air Mix)..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

I saw it in a film. When fully grown -that motherfucker can even kill The Predator. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

According to MrSickboy74 on Y/T its Retro Master EP - The Black (Voodoo Air Mix)..

Think I have that EP somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 GravityLegend

Emphasis - Retro Master EP - The Black (Voodoo Air Mix

ARE YE HAVIN A LAFF LMAOO

He calls himself sickboy for a reason

That choon mick mixes into The Aloof is Marc et claude - Deux Petites Differences

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭DEVOTION

flashc.jpg[/center]

For those staying in friday Dec 31 /JAN 1 - 01.00 - 03.00

KITCHEN ANNUAL REUNION FUNDRAISER IN AID OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE is going out on 2fm.

Recorded by 2fm (Springer) at The Good Bits Talbot St June 26, 2010 and featuring Shay Hannon, Podge, Hugh Scully, Francois, Warren K, Gordon Maher, Liam Dollard, Eoghan Young, Dave McDonnell.

not sure what DJ set is going out yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

i dont think its a parasite, just something that got in,dont think parasites have legs,worm like,and most are microscopic,

Crabs (as in pubic lice) are parasites and have legs and claws and stuff. Had seen that vid before CAF but it gets no less pleasant seeing it again. I rarely drink water from the tap that would turn me off completely.

And here's something to get my post On Topic. Animal track:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

For those staying friday Dec 31 /JAN 1 - 01.00 - 03.00

KITCHEN ANNUAL REUNION FUNDRAISER IN AID OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE is going out on 2fm.

Recorded by 2fm (Springer) at The Good Bits Talbot St June 26, 2010 and featuring Shay Hannon, Podge, Hugh Scully, Francois, Warren K, Gordon Maher, Liam Dollard, Eoghan Young, Dave McDonnell.

not sure what DJ set is going out yet.

Nice one stomp would be nice to hear Warren, Francois and Liam but doubt they'll fit 3 in.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭turks

looking forward to this first stomp in a year!!:D

DEVOTION wrote: »
    flashc.jpg[/center]

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭DEVOTION

No bother Turks. Looking forward to having you and the Rejuvenation posse on.

Flashback - New Year's Eve 2010 - Set Times

21.30 - 22.30 - Cotch Casey
    22.30 - 23.30 - James Devlin
    23.30 - 00.30 - Rejuvenation DJs
    12.30 - 01.30 - Bosco
    01.30 - 02.30 - Mark Fitzpatrick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tekno

Found a creature something similar to that in me glass couple month back, on the bottled water ever since. Have to get me a water purifier.

A little somethin somethin . . .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement