Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭germulhall

moany wrote: »
    According to MrSickboy74 on Y/T its Retro Master EP - The Black (Voodoo Air Mix)..

Yeah Marc must of got it mixed up as i upped that track a short while ago. Belter of a track all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

DEVOTION wrote: »
    flashc.jpg[/center]
    DEVOTION wrote: »
    No bother Turks. Looking forward to having you and the Rejuvenation posse on.

Flashback - New Year's Eve 2010 - Set Times

21.30 - 22.30 - Cotch Casey
    22.30 - 23.30 - James Devlin
    23.30 - 00.30 - Rejuvenation DJs
    12.30 - 01.30 - Bosco
    01.30 - 02.30 - Mark Fitzpatrick

Best of luck lads, hope it's a great night!
    SteoL wrote: »
    Nice one stomp would be nice to hear Warren, Francois and Liam but doubt they'll fit 3 in.

I don't think Springer recorded WK and Liam D sets? he said the organisers recorded some sets also?

Francois might be able to shed some light on it:)

If anyone misses it ill upload the sets in a few weeks if springer hands them over :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Gen:FX

Two tunes that bring me right back, I had Pat Hyland DJ at my 21st back in 1991 (@ Campions of Balgriffin, Malahide Rd). They went down a storm even though they were pretty new. They just dont make them like this anymore,...

Anticappella - 2√231 (1991)

Cappella - Everybody (1991)

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Can anyone ID this? Someone on youtube pretty desperate to get the name of it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭daragh_k

Just found out about this tonight , Cant wait its gonna be a belter !!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭daragh_k

I don't think Springer recorded WK and Liam D sets? he said the organisers recorded some sets also?

Francois might be able to shed some light on it:)

If anyone misses it ill upload the sets in a few weeks if springer hands them over :D

=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 GravityLegend

germulhall wrote: »
    Yeah Marc must of got it mixed up as i upped that track a short while ago. Belter of a track all the same.

white label - its an italian import 1993

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

tekno wrote: »
    Found a creature something similar to that in me glass couple month back, on the bottled water ever since. Have to get me a water purifier.

A little somethin somethin . . .

Not a Bad tune for 2011.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

happy new year every1, hope ya's have a great night whatever ya's do, and a great 2011 :)

white label - its an italian import 1993

just to add..i have the record on woodenhead ..and who ever said it was retro master is a complete bull****ter..if ye dont know the names or dont want to share..well stay of the boards (half of yis never seen the inside of sides nor the asylum ..just cashing in on other peoples work ..chasin the choons,..actin the superstar dj..load of bollox ,if yis where seen doin that **** by top djs ,they laff yis off the stage ,.....i have the choon its an italian import ..its got 5 mixes on it .....and i wont be sharin the name ,be cause you aint got anything i need ..i have the lot ..same over on N.IO. forums ..same people that are on here ..holdin back on names...like pressure wonderland no one would give the poor bastards the name of katana ep -kyrie..whats all that about..,, ****in idiots ..blow ins ..what makes yis all think your so important ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Lol, well that was some rant.

lol yeah thats me new years rant ,but to be fair iv been on the NIO Forums for over 2 years and iv given most of the choons that where missin from the pressure tapes..i was spectrum 2000 ..after id post the names some sham would take them down..same 2 blokes..no names mentioned ..doin a skynews on the public ..editing the information for their own greedy gains lol ..actin the illuminazi lol ..anyways

retro master - lmaooooooooooooooo ahh stop did ruppert murdoch give yis that name ...ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dark-r

hi all happy newone,been searchin for a couple of tracks played in the asylum,1.worlds beyond numbers,,2 peace love crossover..3 part of sample love love love luv luv < let me shake your hand> would b very gratefull if these can b ided..my whole life flashes back to that wonderfull magical kip i call my musical home...annilating rythem..........cheers:D:eek::D

just to add..i have the record on woodenhead ..and who ever said it was retro master is a complete bull****ter..if ye dont know the names or dont want to share..well stay of the boards (half of yis never seen the inside of sides nor the asylum ..just cashing in on other peoples work ..chasin the choons,..actin the superstar dj..load of bollox ,if yis where seen doin that **** by top djs ,they laff yis off the stage ,.....i have the choon its an italian import ..its got 5 mixes on it .....and i wont be sharin the name ,be cause you aint got anything i need ..i have the lot ..same over on N.IO. forums ..same people that are on here ..holdin back on names...like pressure wonderland no one would give the poor bastards the name of katana ep -kyrie..whats all that about..,, ****in idiots ..blow ins ..what makes yis all think your so important ?

Holy sh1t, chill man! I suggest you look back over the almost 12,000 odd posts and see how much people help each other out with track names etc - I know there are a small few that like to keep them to themselves but that's their choice and definitely in the minority.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Holy sh1t, chill man! I suggest you look back over the almost 12,000 odd posts and see how much people help each other out with track names etc - I know there are a small few that like to keep them to themselves but that's their choice and definitely in the minority.

think he is on bout the minority.never realised somebody was editing the threads.i remember he gave an id for the katana e.p..but never realisd it was edited.now that is ridicules.who was it by the way.cause most of the mods on ni are the lads from the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭theoldalfer

moany wrote: »
    According to MrSickboy74 on Y/T its Retro Master EP - The Black (Voodoo Air Mix)..
    na mate its not that thanks anyway
    That choon mick mixes into The Aloof is Marc et claude - Deux Petites Differences
    its not it, sounds a bit like toulouse alright maybe a different mix cheers anyway.

na mate its not that thanks anyway

its not it, sounds a bit like toulouse alright maybe a different mix cheers anyway.

what track r ya after me.sorry was'nt following things.is it gravity 4/5 your talking bout

aceberg wrote: »
    think he is on bout the minority.never realised somebody was editing the threads.i remember he gave an id for the katana e.p..but never realisd it was edited.now that is ridicules.who was it by the way.cause most of the mods on ni are the lads from the north.

Really? - I'm pretty much never on NI these days, only recently posted a couple of tracks for ID but would have never thought the mods there would piss about with posts - sure as you say they are all from the North and from memory most weren't into the same stuff anyway.

I thought that bloke was having a dig at all in this thread and not just NI as such which I found odd!

• Advertisement

eh o.k mate fair enough!

what track r ya after me.sorry was'nt following things.is it gravity 4/5 your talking bout
    on gravity 4 mixed with the aloof mind on side b cheers

on gravity 4 mixed with the aloof mind on side b cheers

ok this is what i got for Gravity 4.Is it any of these.Can u fill in any of the blanks.Maybe it's the candyman your after.

Gravity 4

1 Voodoo Posse - Adventures in PaNic
    2 AFRIKA BAMBAATAA - PUPUNANNY
    3 Voodoo Pose -Adventures in Paradise
    4 PEPPERMINT LOUNGE - Lemmon Project
    5 submerge - land of creation
    6 WHITE
    7 Paul Rutherford - Get Real
    9 BIZARRE SUPREME - JUST NOT
    12 quasimodo "let it out"
    13 THE ALOOF - Mind
    14 Marc et Claude - Deux Petites Differences,
    15 Acorn Arts - Candyman
    16 Baby Jay
    17 HARDBAG - CEASEFIRE
    18 NIKOLI - Ready_To_Flow.
    19 D'enrico - It was meant to be

ok this is what i got for Gravity 4.Is it any of these.Can u fill in any of the blanks.Maybe it's the candyman your after.

Gravity 4

1 Voodoo Posse - Adventures in PaNic
    2 AFRIKA BAMBAATAA - PUPUNANNY
    3 Voodoo Pose -Adventures in Paradise
    4 PEPPERMINT LOUNGE - Lemmon Project
    5 submerge - land of creation
    6 WHITE
    7 Paul Rutherford - Get Real
    9 BIZARRE SUPREME - JUST NOT
    12 quasimodo "let it out"
    13 THE ALOOF - Mind
    14 Marc et Claude - Deux Petites Differences,
    15 Acorn Arts - Candyman
    16 Baby Jay
    17 HARDBAG - CEASEFIRE
    18 NIKOLI - Ready_To_Flow.
    19 D'enrico - It was meant to be
    10 or 11 is lifes addiction, love and affection
    is there a different mix of deux petites differences???
    thanks

10 or 11 is lifes addiction, love and affection
    is there a different mix of deux petites differences???
    thanks

Not that i9 aware of man.Lifes addiction thks for that know it now.So long since i listened to that mix.Do u have a sample of the track your after.

Not that i9 aware of man.Lifes addiction thks for that know it now.So long since i listened to that mix.Do u have a sample of the track your after.
    no sorry man i'm not all that good with cpu's and converting tapes and **** but it the one in between the aloof and candyman, cheers anyway.

no sorry man i'm not all that good with cpu's, but it the one in between the aloof and candyman

i'll have a listen to the mix again.but sure it's the marc et cluade track.

the white label on woodenhead..ill swap the name of it ..for a sister lmaoo

yeah its not marc et claude - deux petit difference ..my mistake ,your fault lol but its on le petit prince ..have to dig it out of my aul lads gaff

yeah its not marc et claude - deux petit difference ..my mistake ,your fault lol but its on le petit prince ..have to dig it out of my aul lads gaff

yeah just listened to the mix again and the single of the track and it's not Marc et Claude - Deux Petites Differences.**** sorry lads my mistake aswell.i told some of ye it was.sure i do know it tho.see if i can find it.

• Advertisement

ya can have me 3 sisters.lol.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement