Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭germulhall

es-cee wrote: »
    you have one mate, it just means your friends with that person thats all lol, you have one on my screen, so does G, ger and jay carey

Lol lads only noticed it now myself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

Well when your on your last day off & your standing in your garden totally pis.sed off at the prospect of having to rreturn to work i think that means you prefer being at home & partying, yep twas great:)

Night shift though first week in:mad:

sometimes it does be good to get back to a bit of normallity tho, would love a bitta work meself. was around tryin everywere in the last month, even tried a funeral home anall and no joy. gonna crack up if i go another year without work, borin as fúck at home!!! only thing thats keepin me goin is music and buyin new tunes.

germulhall wrote: »
    Lol lads only noticed it now myself!!

was a bit of a puzzler for me too when i 1st noticed it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

is this the pressure or mk one?

Just d/l it there and had a listen and it's the Pressure 1.****ing delighted.Used to have it on tape but lost it.It's all coming back to me now.Remember bringing this to Liverpool with me 1 year when we went for a weekend for a Liverpool game.went out on the Saturday nite on the town as ya do.Bought a load of yokes in Cream.Back to the feathers bed and breakfast and banged it on the radio we'd brought with us and bounced around the room dancing for the night.:D
    I have the Kavanagh 1 u/l as we speak.go onnnnnnnnnnnnn :pac:

Mark Kavanagh - Unknown Pleasures.mp3

http://www.zshare.net/audio/84810745d671c7ee/

aceberg wrote: »
    Just d/l it there and had a listen and it's the Pressure 1.****ing delighted.Used to have it on tape but lost it.It's all coming back to me now.Remember bringing this to Liverpool with me 1 year when we went for a weekend for a Liverpool game.went out on the Saturday nite on the town as ya do.Bought a load of yokes in Cream.Back to the feathers bed and breakfast and banged it on the radio we'd brought with us and bounced around the room dancing for the night.:D
    I have the Kavanagh 1 u/l as we speak.go onnnnnnnnnnnnn :pac:

Mark Kavanagh - Unknown Pleasures.mp3

http://www.zshare.net/audio/84810745d671c7ee/

havent had a listen to it yet, try get a tracklist together for it between the lot of us. gonna give it a spin tomorrow, see what i can com up with.

• Advertisement

havent had a listen to it yet, try get a tracklist together for it between the lot of us. gonna give it a spin tomorrow, see what i can com up with.

Yeah sound.Had a quick listen.don't know the first track.the second is Techno Gong then Aillium (Hold your pillow)

Yeah sound.Had a quick listen.don't know the first track.the second is Techno Gong then Aillium (Hold your pillow)

what year are these mixes from?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

what year are these mixes from?

think '96

last 3 on side B are

tony de vit - i dont care (original trade mix)
    m-experience - rock your body (rave mix)
    paragliders - paraglide (blue sky mix)

i know morw but cant for the life of me remember the names its been that long since i've heard em

peppermint lounge is on there as well. never heard any of the rest of em tho

• Advertisement

nearly forgot, heres some acid house mixes ya's might be into :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wynxb5iamt

http://www.collins303.com/archives/33

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Id say jonny would dig these most, should fire him over a PM just in case they slip by.

yeah i'll see him tomorrow over on oos radio

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

yeah i'll see him tomorrow over on oos radio

Mmmmmm.....one of them new teleradio's eh:D

Mmmmmm.....one of them new teleradio's eh:D

in the chatroom i ment hahahaha, easily know i'm tired lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Id say jonny would dig these most, should fire him over a PM just in case they slip by.

yeah man right up my street are those:)

peppermint lounge is on there as well. never heard any of the rest of em tho

Gonna bang it on now and listen while the crimbo decerations go up in the attic.Do a tracklist while i'm at it.Sure it's half done now.:D

Gonna bang it on now and listen while the crimbo decerations go up in the attic.Do a tracklist while i'm at it.Sure it's half done now.:D

:D i never heard any of the others before, prob in one of me mates gaffs or somethin but deffo don't remember lol. was imersed in hardcore and dnb at that stage haha. only started gettin back into things when hard house became popular in '97/'98 and started goin the temple lol :rolleyes::D

• Advertisement

:D i never heard any of the others before, prob in one of me mates gaffs or somethin but deffo don't remember lol. was imersed in hardcore and dnb at that stage haha. only started gettin back into things when hard house became popular in '97/'98 and started goin the temple lol :rolleyes::D

Just realised i only got 1 side of Mark Kavanagh - Unknown Pleasures.

Anybody got the other side.

This is what i got of a tracklist anyways.Anybody know the 2 missing id's then.

Mark Kavanagh - Unknown Pleasures

1 Unknown
    2 Incisions – Techno Gong
    3 Allium - M.O.T. Venture (Hold Your Pillow)
    4 Lemon Project – Peppermint lounge
    5 Slacker – Flying
    6 Theme Deep – Morning Light.
    7 DJ Quicksilver - I Have A Dream (De Donatis Mix)
    8 Unknown

Now for the pressure 1.:D

ya forgot pearls girl as well, thats their best imo ;)

Lads did'nt see ya's mention this 1.

dunno if this was posted before but its a great live vid of moby at his best

Lads did'nt see ya's mention this 1.

Ye mate,the vid is up there titled 'Trainspotting theme'...Couldn't find this vid when searching YT for some reason,typo prolly:D

sgtbilko01 wrote: »
    Ye mate,the vid is up there titled 'Trainspotting theme'...Couldn't find this vid when searching YT for some reason,typo prolly:D

Ah got ya.Was wondering what that was.Forgot to listen to see.
    sgtbilko01 wrote: »

Good track this.Remember the first time i heard it,it was on that Dance Energy programme on bbc hosted by Normski.Anybody remember that programme.Never knew it was Moby tho until i d.l a Moby album from Ni one day.See it was live on the Dance Energy programme but they were all wearing masks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Just realised i only got 1 side of Mark Kavanagh - Unknown Pleasures.

Anybody got the other side.

This is what i got of a tracklist anyways.Anybody know the 2 missing id's then.

Mark Kavanagh - Unknown Pleasures

1 Unknown
    2 Incisions – Techno Gong
    3 Allium - M.O.T. Venture (Hold Your Pillow)
    4 Lemon Project – Peppermint lounge
    5 Slacker – Flying
    6 Theme Deep – Morning Light.
    7 DJ Quicksilver - I Have A Dream (De Donatis Mix)
    8 Unknown

Now for the pressure 1.:D

Hi ace I got the other side here i'll stick it up in a bit.

Think i know the name of the first track on side a. will have to have a better look for it later.

did you get my msg on NI by the way?

• Advertisement

Ah got ya.Was wondering what that was.Forgot to listen to see.

Good track this.Remember the first time i heard it,it was on that Dance Energy programme on bbc hosted by Normski.Anybody remember that programme.Never knew it was Moby tho until i d.l a Moby album from Ni one day.See it was live on the Dance Energy programme but they were all wearing masks.

I have it on CD somewhere,must route em out as i had couple Breaks Bass and Bleeps compilations too...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement