Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Heres the other side to the mk mix

http://www.mediafire.com/?27cokthiioi2we4

i'll post the tracklist for it in a bit.

heres the tracklist.

1.SJ - Fever (Tony De Vit Mix)
    2.D-Bop - BDE
    3.Rachel Auburn - Machine Man
    4.Control - The Dream
    5.Moonman - Don't Be Afraid
    6.Committee - Welcome (I Said Shut Up)
    7.Loverman - Aint Seen Nothing Yet!!! (Rachel Auburn's Big Boom Mix)
    8.Benedict Brothers - 4 Those Who Can Dance (Klubbed Up Mix)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

tdv123 wrote: »
    Hi ace I got the other side here i'll stick it up in a bit.

Think i know the name of the first track on side a. will have to have a better look for it later.

did you get my msg on NI by the way?

Which message is that TDV.the 1 from the other nite is it.
    sgtbilko01 wrote: »
    I have it on CD somewhere,must route em out as i had couple Breaks Bass and Bleeps compilations too...

Super

tdv123 wrote: »
    Heres the other side to the mk mix

http://www.mediafire.com/?27cokthiioi2we4

i'll post the tracklist for it in a bit.

heres the tracklist.

1.SJ - Fever (Tony De Vit Mix)
    2.D-Bop - BDE
    3.Rachel Auburn - Machine Man
    4.Control - The Dream
    5.Moonman - Don't Be Afraid
    6.Committee - Welcome (I Said Shut Up)
    7.Loverman - Aint Seen Nothing Yet!!! (Rachel Auburn's Big Boom Mix)
    8.Benedict Brothers - 4 Those Who Can Dance (Klubbed Up Mix)

X c lent man and a full tracklist for this side aswell.Only need 2 to conplete the full list.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ROCKY MANGAN

knird evol wrote: »
    ANY 1 GOT A TRACKLIST FOR THIS MIX?? PRESSURE UNKNOWN PLEASURES??:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭turks

just listing to my casset and its not a great copy would love a good copy,i did upload my tape few years ago since then my pc has been wiped clean losen all my mixes:mad:
    thanks in advanve

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

I know its a cleshay at this stage to say i found tapes from the attic, but tha'ts exactly what i have found last night!:D
    Droped into me ma's after work yesterday and she asked me to put the xmas decorations in to the attic, i said id use the opportunity to have a root for my steel aston villa plates but never found them but found my old box of tapes and other stuff:)I now have a excuse to buy an usb tape thingy :)

happy days

I know its a cleshay at this stage to say i found tapes from the attic, but tha'ts exactly what i have found last night!:D
    Droped into me ma's after work yesterday and she asked me to put the xmas decorations in to the attic, i said id use the opportunity to have a root for my steel aston villa plates but never found them but found my old box of tapes and other stuff:)I now have a excuse to buy an usb tape thingy :)

happy days

are there any hidden gems in there paddy that havent been posted here before mate?

es-cee wrote: »
    are there any hidden gems in there paddy that havent been posted here before mate?

Not sure yet mate, it's funny though, i reconise some of the tapes by there markings , some J Carey, Nr-GEX (Promo tapes,gray colour) and radio recordings i think. Over the years i always wondered where my collection went?
    Mates use to ask me where my tapes where at as they always had sessions in my gaff. I always thought me ma Fecked them out?:D

ANY 1 GOT A TRACKLIST FOR THIS MIX?? PRESSURE UNKNOWN PLEASURES??:confused::confused:

Tried to get 1 together meself ther yesterday and there's about 4 tracks on 1 side that i'm sure i know just can't remember the names of.I'll give it another go when i get a chance.Anybody else wanna try.:D

Pressure - Unknown Pleasures

1.Underworld – Born Slippy.
    2.forget the name.
    3.Grooveyard - Watch Me Now
    4..forget the name.
    5.forget the name
    6.forget the name
    7.FUTURE RAINFOREST E.P. RAINFOREST - RAINDANCE
    turks wrote: »
    just listing to my casset and its not a great copy would love a good copy,i did upload my tape few years ago since then my pc has been wiped clean losen all my mixes:mad:
    thanks in advanve

Yeah i've often d/l mixes mainly from NI and they would be barley listenable.So i'd open them up in cool edit and they would be about 20% normalized.I'd be thinking how do people listen to these.So i just normalize them to 1005 tidy them up as best i could and you'd get a decent listenable mix.:D

Anyways i'll u/l my copy later see if it's any better than yours.

happy days

Ah nice 1 Paddy.Look forward to the converted versions so.did ya ever get them photo's off Eric's mam.
    Not sure yet mate, it's funny though, i reconise some of the tapes by there markings , some J Carey, Nr-GEX (Promo tapes,gray colour) and radio recordings i think. Over the years i always wondered where my collection went?
    Mates use to ask me where my tapes where at as they always had sessions in my gaff. I always thought me ma Fecked them out?:D

Good m8's ther so Paddy normally the reason why ya can't find them is because they've been wiped at the parties.....:mad:

And fair play to your ma for keeping them safe in the attic for ya aswell.:DNot too sure if ya remember my m8 Scotty (he was in the de la aswell)Anyways he's a big beatles fan and had lots of there stuff on vinyl including the white album,she threw them out 1 year during a spring clean.:mad::mad::mad:

So u can thk your mam again.

2. luckymonkeys-bjanjo. tusom flamenco trip is in there either 5 or 6?? ace...

2. luckymonkeys-bjanjo. tusom flamenco trip is in there either 5 or 6?? ace...

tusom flamenco trip of course ye,should have got that 1 easily.have the other on vinyl aswell....lol :D

sometimes ya just get a mental block and can't think at all.

aceberg wrote: »
    tusom flamenco trip of course ye,should have got that 1 easily.have the other on vinyl aswell....lol :D

sometimes ya just get a mental block and can't think at all.
    2 many tunes goin around the oul rattle box ace , i dnt knw any of the rest am lookin 4 the id,s years........fukn vinyl does your tits in signing meself into V.A....lol:mad::mad::):)

aceberg wrote: »
    Yeah i've often d/l mixes mainly from NI and they would be barley listenable. I'd be thinking how do people listen to these.

i do be thinkin the exact same thing mate, its a cryin shame
    how many a good mix i've binned over the last 2/3 years
    that i've downloaded from here or were ever because of the
    quality of the audio. it's a shame places like the asylum, sides
    etc didn't have a proper recordin set up. when ya look back now
    and see how valuable they mixes are these days, it would bring
    ya to tears nearly when ya hear how bad some of them are lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭germulhall

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Gen:FX

Not sure yet mate, it's funny though, i reconise some of the tapes by there markings , some J Carey, Nr-GEX (Promo tapes,gray colour) and radio recordings i think. Over the years i always wondered where my collection went? Mates use to ask me where my tapes where at as they always had sessions in my gaff. I always thought me ma Fecked them out?:D
    Yo! Stomp, Do me a favor and have a look to see if you can find an old tune we did, it's called 'Everybody is Under The Influence', - Mick lost the DAT in his room.. ahem (Don't Ask :rolleyes: ) .... Anyway, give us a PM if you come across the tune on your travels, ;)

.PS - Give your Mam a High-5 for me.... ;-)

Gen:FX wrote: »
    Yo! Stomp, Do me a favor and have a look to see if you can find an old tune we did, it's called 'Everybody is Under The Influence', - Mick lost the DAT in his room.. ahem (Don't Ask :rolleyes: ) .... Anyway, give us a PM if you come across the tune on your travels, ;)

.PS - Give your Mam a High-5 for me.... ;-)

Its just has NR - GEX 1 on the tape? do you know how many tracks are on it?

any ideas????
    thanks in advanve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 GravityLegend

Anybody got House Pressure 4 , 8 ,10 and Gradiation

any ideas????

Anybody got House Pressure 4 , 8 ,10 and Gradiation

Try this lads the mixes yez r after are in here

http://www.zshare.net/myzshare/my-uploads.php

Any ideas on the first track from Gradiation

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

This is easy but the name just won't come to me - what track in the early 90s sampled this by Yazoo??? Its wrecking my head and so bloody obvious!!!

but i cant get into that link?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

This is easy but the name just won't come to me - what track in the early 90s sampled this by Yazoo??? Its wrecking my head and so bloody obvious!!!

Is it this one SD?

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

EarlERizer wrote: »

Thats it, cheers - knew it was something so obvious!!! Mental feckin blocks, I could even hear the female vocal bit from Neebro in my head!

• Advertisement

but i cant get into that link?

do them seperate so.

Listening to PRESSURE - House Pressure 9 - A.mp3
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/849239046662c4a3/

Listening to PRESSURE - House Pressure 9 - B.mp3
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/84923536ebd29f1a/

Listening to PRESSURE - House Pressure 8 - A.mp3
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/84922911b20fca45/

Listening to PRESSURE - House Pressure 8 - B.mp3