Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭turks

hope this is better than my copy!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

locked 1 wrote: »
    never heard it senan any1 has a copy throw it up please lads

yeah i'll have a gander for it and convert it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

turks wrote: »
    hope this is better than my copy!:D

Well any better.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ROCKY MANGAN

aceberg wrote: »
    Well any better.
    howya ace any joy with a tracklist for u.p.??:confused::)

Can't actually remember the ones i really want to know.And there probably the ones u want yourself.Here's what i can remember so far.Anybody else

Pressure - Unknown Pleasures

Side B

1.Underworld – Born Slippy.
    2.Lucky Monkeys - Bjango
    3.Grooveyard - Watch Me Now
    4..forget the name.
    5.TUSOM-FLAMENCOTRIP
    6.forget the name
    7.FUTURE RAINFOREST E.P. RAINFOREST - RAINDANCE

Side A

1..forget the name.
    2..forget the name.
    3..forget the name.
    4. Committee - Welcome (I Said Shut Up)
    5. Control - Dream
    6. TDV – I Don't care
    7.M. Experience III, The* - Rock Your Body
    8.Paragliders – Paraglide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ROCKY MANGAN

Can't actually remember the ones i really want to know.And there probably the ones u want yourself.Here's what i can remember so far.Anybody else

Side B

2.Lucky Monkeys - Bjango
    4..forget the name.
    5.TUSOM-FLAMENCOTRIP
    6.forget the name

Side A

1..forget the name.
    2..forget the name.
    3..forget the name.
    5. Control - Dream
    6. TDV – I Don't care
    YE ACE 4 AND 6 OFF SIDE B IS THE 1NS IM CHASIN.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

Side B

2.Lucky Monkeys - Bjango
    4..forget the name.
    5.TUSOM-FLAMENCOTRIP
    6.forget the name

Side A

1..forget the name.
    2..forget the name.
    3..forget the name.
    5. Control - Dream
    6. TDV – I Don't care

Side A - Track 1
    Red 5 - Da Beat Goes (club mix)
    :o i used to love that tune! :o

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Side A - Track 1
    Red 5 - Da Beat Goes (club mix)
    :o i used to love that tune! :o

ah yeah was thinking it was Dastrix or something along them lines...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

ah yeah was thinking it was Dastrix or something along them lines...:rolleyes:

If only it had have been Dastrix or something along those lines,atleast for credibility lol ...... I mean ...Red 5 !!! but that said , i rather liked the tune, that and their other biggie "Love you,stop" :o I'll be slaughtered for that now lol but bitd they had a catchy hook .....thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it!! :D

Ah fook it.....for the craic ......some cheddar!!! :D

LMAO !!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

few weeks too late, but funny none the less :p

Off Topic..Have you's seen the add for 'The Savage Eye' on RTE 2 tonight?? 1800 eleventy twelvety eleventy twelvety lol funny....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

sgtbilko01 wrote: »
    Off Topic..Have you's seen the add for 'The Savage Eye' on RTE 2 tonight?? 1800 eleventy twelvety eleventy twelvety lol funny....

Sure did, got a giggle from it alright ! in college tonight so won't see it but will record it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Ah yes very funny......the way he says funeral,

Yer funerdiddle

Ah yes very funny......the way he says funeral,

Yer funerdiddle

When i first seen it,didn't know wtf was it for real?Until he said the '1800' bit lol

'You can donate for the price of a yoghurt':D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

germulhall wrote: »

Anyone got a tracklisting for this lads? Its actually the vocal mixed into Testa dont stop and then you can hear it with cls can you feel it.that im looking to id. Testa is the second track on side B. Its wrecking my head, i fcuking know it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

zSHARE - DJDilly_1994_SideA_1_.mp3

any1 know any tracks on this mix,esp at 30 mins and 14 and 15, but any wud be great

zSHARE - DJDilly_1994_SideA_1_.mp3

any1 know any tracks on this mix,esp at 30 mins and 14 and 15, but any wud be great

I will bang up a tracklist l8r/tomorrow for both sides.There all id'd bar the three you mention lol..
    Been after the tune @15 mins long time!:(

I will bang up a tracklist l8r/tomorrow for both sides.There all id'd bar the three you mention lol..
    Been after the tune @15 mins long time!:(

Yeah it's another track wer ya think ya know it or have an mp3 somewhere,but wer is the problem...:(

did ya throw them up on discogs even.

• Advertisement

Yeah it's another track wer ya think ya know it or have an mp3 somewhere,but wer is the problem...:(

did ya throw them up on discogs even.

I asked Dilly bout it couple times,but no joy obv...Been bumping them on Discogs last few weeks too and no joy!!

Also i,m sure them 3 tunes are the only ones unknown yet,i'll listen thru it and see..

Dilly Mu 'Tazz Side A http://www.mediafire.com/?mtmwrglccmr

1)Datura - Eternity (Datura's Leaf Mix)
    2)Moka DJ - House Brain
    3)?
    4)?
    5)?
    6)DJ Hooligan - Imagination Of House (Tee Bee Version)
    7)Acrid Abeyance - Exposure Track
    8)?
    9)?
    10)Cosmic Baby - Heavens Tears (Kid Paul Mix)
    11)Empirion - Narcotic Influence
    12)?

Cant remember some these^^^^^Can anyone fill the gaps?

Last tune Side A might be Marco Zaffarano - Sunpad...Not sure tho

Dilly Mu 'Tazz Side B - http://www.mediafire.com/?lvwxjlkunqu

1)Kee Mo - Visions
    2)Robotnico - Brazilian Trancer
    3)Resistance D - O Conga
    4)Liquid Bass - trancemission
    5)Energy 52 - Weak
    6)Van Basten - Magnetic King
    7)Obsessive - Tune In Turn Out
    8)?
    9)Obsessive - Unhappy-Ness
    10)Liquid Bass - Music 4 The People
    11)Intrance Feat. D-Sign - Bang
    12)Robotnico - Machina Nera
    13)Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Porte De Bagnolet Mix)
    14)Marco Zaffarano - For my love

I get tune Id/Not on YT and forget it:(

Gen:FX wrote: »
    Yo! Stomp, Do me a favor and have a look to see if you can find an old tune we did, it's called 'Everybody is Under The Influence', - Mick lost the DAT in his room.. ahem (Don't Ask :rolleyes: ) .... Anyway, give us a PM if you come across the tune on your travels, ;)

.PS - Give your Mam a High-5 for me.... ;-)

Just found some these too...DJ NR:GEX - 1 Gravity and another is NR:Gex 1 Promo.Problem is some monkey has cut the tape and it's fallen down into the reels on both...mmmmm wtf to do ??

Just found some these too...DJ NR:GEX - 1 Gravity and another is NR:Gex 1 Promo.Problem is some monkey has cut the tape and it's fallen down into the reels on both...mmmmm wtf to do ??

i'm assuming its an old tape, held together with tiny philips head screws? if so open it and carefully lay one half down with the reels of tape in place, then look for and unwind the two ends off each reel. once ya've done that make sure they're not twisted otherwise once the tape is playin it will sound like the opposte side is playin in reverse. anyway, get some super glue and apply it to the tip of one end and over lap the other end onto it barely, givin enough room so the tape will still bend round the reel when playin but still has a solid fix (bout 5mm is usually good). then just leave it to dry and reassemble, just take your time with it and you'll be fine, and remember, patience is a virtue ;):D:D:D

es-cee wrote: »
    i'm assuming its an old tape, held together with tiny philips head screws? if so open it and carefully lay one half down with the reels of tape in place, then look for and unwind the two ends off each reel. once ya've done that make sure they're not twisted otherwise once the tape is playin it will sound like the opposte side is playin in reverse. anyway, get some super glue and apply it to the tip of one end and over lap the other end onto it barely, givin enough room so the tape will still bend round the reel when playin but still has a solid fix (bout 5mm is usually good). then just leave it to dry and reassemble, just take your time with it and you'll be fine, and remember, patience is a virtue ;):D:D:D

Problem is,There aint no screws!!:eek:

es-cee wrote: »
    Problem is,There aint no screws!!:eek:

Many a tape i have fixed that snapped on me,

1. Find yourself a tape that has screws with nothing of worth recorded on it,

2. Open it up & discard the reels from inside that one,

3. Carefully bust open the other one using a shrap knife to prize open the housing until you can get it apart,

4. Transfer the reels of the tape you want to keep

5. This is where i differ from Sean, I used pieces of clear Sellotape cut with a stanley to the correct width to apply front & back of the snapped area (very tricky but not impossible) again about 5mm long or maybe a little longer

6. Carefully reassemble & wind by hand past where you have fixed it from reel past head in cassette to other reel to make sure its not catching

7. Play, record, clean, convert, upload........happy days:D

5. This is where i differ from Sean, I used pieces of clear Sellotape cut with a stanley to the correct width to apply front & back of the snapped area (very tricky but not impossible) again about 5mm long or maybe a little longer

lol had to do this many a time:D:D

Another nice tune for Id...

http://soundcloud.com/sgtbilko77/sample-7

i'd go with the super glue b4 the cellotape.but another suggestion and probably the the best imo is prit stick always did the job for me.the super glue can stick the tape to the table...lol the cellotape section always seems to stop the tape when playing.just leave the pritstick to to bond for enough time and your away in a hack.:D

• Advertisement

i'd go with the super glue b4 the cellotape.but another suggestion and probably the the best imo is prit stick always did the job for me.the super glue can stick the tape to the table...lol the cellotape section always seems to stop the tape when playing.just leave the pritstick to to bond for enough time and your away in a hack.:D

Each to their own as i have never tried pritt stick but i have done loads of tapes over the years with sellotape & as long as you cut it to the right width & make sure it is straight it is very durable, i have tapes that i fixed easilt 15 years ago & they still work OK today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement