Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

es-cee wrote: »
    that track aint too bad tbh, has a nice bit of acid goin on there.

i think i'll stick to german hard trance tho lol :D

Hahaha yeah , true , Ze Germans have the Vorsprung Durk Teknik when it comes to the hard stuff......mind you Da Belgiums serve up a nice bit too! :D

p.s. Hows Sly getting on with the demolition? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Hahaha yeah , true , Ze Germans have the Vorsprung Durk Teknik when it comes to the hard stuff......mind you Da Belgiums serve up a nice bit too! :D

p.s. Hows Sly getting on with the demolition? :P

pmsl, he's just after tryin to "ride" bullock with that fcukin head gear lol, virtual sex aint what it used to be haha :D

yeah belgian stuff is decent as well, so is there techno.

pmsl, he's just after tryin to "ride" bullock with that fcukin head gear lol, virtual sex aint what it used to be haha :D

yeah belgian stuff is decent as well, so is there techno.

Hahaha I dont know what was worse for him during those years, Demolition man or Judge Dredd lol

Have to say, when i hear the word 'Techno' i get an involuntary twitch!!! lol it conjures up allsorts of woefulness , it's a genre of select cuts that was hijacked by some gob****es lol mind you the same could be said for other genres these days lol safest bet is if it has "oldskool" before it it should be ok :D

Hahaha I dont know what was worse for him during those years, Demolition man or Judge Dredd lol

Have to say, when i hear the word 'Techno' i get an involuntary twitch!!! lol it conjures up allsorts of woefulness , it's a genre of select cuts that was hijacked by some gob****es lol mind you the same could be said for other genres these days lol safest bet is if it has "oldskool" before it it should be ok :D

judge dredd lmao!!! i remember the robot goin around the appartment buildin sellin recycled food lol, kept sayin, "eat recycled food, its great for the environment and ok for you" hahahahaha :D what a fcukin sh1te film, think thats has one up on this tbh.

ah techno is good stuff man, not so much these days tho, bit too repetative for my likin but was good from the get go in the 80's till bout 96ish, some minimal stuff is good tho in fairness, bit weird but good.

ah techno is good stuff man, not so much these days tho, bit too repetative for my likin but was good from the get go in the 80's till bout 96ish, some minimal stuff is good tho in fairness, bit weird but good.

In fairness Es i consider ya a better judge than me lol i mean,come on, my track record for genre distinction :rolleyes: say no more!! lmao :o,asa i've siad before, if i think it sounds good it goes into one category .... "tunage" :D

I'm in the middle of listening to a 2 hour "mix" i did there yesterday, affectionately been labelled as "The Butchers Apprentice Mix" i.e. woeful cuts!!! :D

"To make an omelette one must break eggs" .... I keep leaving the fookin shell's in!!!

• Advertisement

In fairness Es i consider ya a better judge than me lol i mean,come on, my track record for genre distinction :rolleyes: say no more!! lmao :o,asa i've siad before, if i think it sounds good it goes into one category .... "tunage" :D

I'm in the middle of listening to a 2 hour "mix" i did there yesterday, affectionately been labelled as "The Butchers Apprentice Mix" i.e. woeful cuts!!! :D

"To make an omelette one must break eggs" .... I keep leaving the fookin shell's in!!!

send us a copy lad.

heres some 80s detroit stuff mate, some quality tuneage!!!

theres a few more parts to this but ya get the jist anyway :D

look em up man, some decent stuff in tha 80's ;) beats and bass sound housey in some tunes but ya can tell the difference between chicago house and detroit techno a mile off.

send us a copy lad..

Hahahaha I will in me b*ll*x :eek: , I give you enough laughs as it is! :D , I posted that n thought "$hit ,that shoulda been a pm message"

heres some 80s detroit stuff mate, some quality tuneage!!!

theres a few more parts to this but ya get the jist anyway :D

look em up man, some decent stuff in tha 80's ;) beats and bass sound housey in some tunes but ya can tell the difference between chicago house and detroit techno a mile off.

Ah yeah, i can tell the difference when listening to most alright lol i'm not a complete numpty :o ,will have a mosy at this stuff though,cheers man!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭germulhall

germulhall wrote: »

Here's one of them for ya Ger , thought I had the Cafe Del Mar but i dont have that particular mix and the komakino tune I have is "Beyond your dreams"

http://www.mediafire.com/?xkwkv6o6e9ck2ws

Anyways,here's "The Secret - Starkissed" tune , N-Joi n hope your well m8? :D

• Advertisement

Sorry to go off topic ......... but given that we're 2 days away from possibly the most important vote we'll ever cast , i thought i'd post some food for thought

I urge you to read this

http://info-wars.org/2011/01/06/irish-leaders-castigated-as-greatest-traitors-of-all-time/

I'm still waiting for a candidate to come a calling!,not one from any party has graced the doorsteps .... come to think of it, not one has been seen (barring posters) out n about round these parts!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Alright Key , just browsing back over my favourite "book" here :D always said it , this thread is "the greatest book never written" , anyways, just seen this post from ya n wondering if it's still applicable i.e. if i downlaod the link now will it archive the 800+ pages or just what was posted up until you posted it? ...........your some man for one man!! :cool: cooler than a polar bears pi$$ !! :D

Sorry bout that mate, between this, that and the other i never kept it up to date on my PC here, be my guest though if you want to begine the next 400 odd pages to add to this:D
    Sorry to go off topic ......... but given that we're 2 days away from possibly the most important vote we'll ever cast , i thought i'd post some food for thought

I urge you to read this

http://info-wars.org/2011/01/06/irish-leaders-castigated-as-greatest-traitors-of-all-time/

I'm still waiting for a candidate to come a calling!,not one from any party has graced the doorsteps .... come to think of it, not one has been seen (barring posters) out n about round these parts!! :mad:

I read it before alright,

Here a few more facts that might raise an eyebrow of two,

Chairman of goldman sachs is currently Peter sutherland who was appointed as attorney general by Fine Gael back in 1981 by Garret Fitzgerald, during this government Alan dukes was minister for finance, his successor in that role was another Fine Gael'er by the name of John Bruton who was instrumental in the intergration of Europe & the Drafting of the constitution, up until only 2009 he was ambassador for the EU to the USA.

Now here we have 4 Fine Gael'ers,

1. Peter sutherland - Chairman of goldman sachs one of the biggest bonholders in Anglo.
    2. Alan dukes - Chairman of Anglo irish bank
    3. John Bruton - Ambassador for the EU to the USA
    4. Enda Kenny - Served as TD in governenment with all of the above.

It seems to me that John Bruton would be very closley involved in our recent dealings from across the atlantic given he is the EU ambassador, his predecessor alan dukes calling for more billions to cover the bonds of Anglo & peter sutherland co-ordinating it all from across the water with his old friends by supplying money to the Irish state at a higher interest rate via the IMF to make even more money from the state he once was attorney general for.

Now do you think Enda Kenny would be trustworthy to be over with Barosso alledgedly negotiating on our behalf?

(the question is rhetorical)

DONT VOTE FINE GAEL!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

any1 know names of any of these stompers? 7 mins and 13 esp

Here's one of them for ya Ger , thought I had the Cafe Del Mar but i dont have that particular mix and the komakino tune I have is "Beyond your dreams"

http://www.mediafire.com/?xkwkv6o6e9ck2ws

Anyways,here's "The Secret - Starkissed" tune , N-Joi n hope your well m8? :D

That'll do very nicely G. Thanks mate. Doing good man and yourself. Just got the Komakino - Feel The Melodee (CD single) sent from Podz a short while ago. Happy days. http://www.discogs.com/Komakino-Feel-The-Melodee/release/143356

http://hotfile.com/dl/94747392/d512d74/komakino-feel-the-melodee-(int825.660)-cdm-1994-hft.rar.html

Chairman of goldman sachs is currently Peter sutherland who was appointed as attorney general by Fine Gael back in 1981 by Garret Fitzgerald, during this government Alan dukes was minister for finance, his successor in that role was another Fine Gael'er by the name of John Bruton who was instrumental in the intergration of Europe & the Drafting of the constitution, up until only 2009 he was ambassador for the EU to the USA.

1. Peter sutherland - Chairman of goldman sachs one of the biggest bonholders in Anglo.

It seems to me that John Bruton would be very closley involved in our recent dealings from across the atlantic given he is the EU ambassador, his predecessor alan dukes calling for more billions to cover the bonds of Anglo & peter sutherland co-ordinating it all from across the water with his old friends by supplying money to the Irish state at a higher interest rate via the IMF to make even more money from the state he once was attorney general for.

Now do you think Enda Kenny would be trustworthy to be over with Barosso alledgedly negotiating on our behalf?

:eek: I don't intend to,Enda Kenny ,there's just something that I dont like about him, just a bad vibe.....the others arent much better.....it does raise the question though, Why would a FF led government be so willing to bailout a FG clad bank? Surely they'd have wanted to see them burn?

This election,the current state of affairs and all these "hidden" stories,it's enough to have the conspirasists amongst us go into overdrive.....i'm tempted to start :rolleyes:

Alright Key , just browsing back over my favourite "book" here :D always said it , this thread is "the greatest book never written" , anyways, just seen this post from ya n wondering if it's still applicable i.e. if i downlaod the link now will it archive the 800+ pages or just what was posted up until you posted it? ...........your some man for one man!! :cool: cooler than a polar bears pi$$ !! :D
    Sorry bout that mate, between this, that and the other i never kept it up to date on my PC here, be my guest though if you want to begine the next 400 odd pages to add to this:D

lol, unfortunately I don't possess the IT know how :o I wouldnt know where to start .....I'm practically "Techniphobic"

lol, unfortunately I don't possess the IT know how :o I wouldnt know where to start .....I'm practically "Techniphobic"

Its not hard G just very time consuming,

1. Top left of your screen as you look at it now, see where it says File.
    2. Drop down the menu & save the web page to your PC.

Now you have this page on your PC offline.

Repeat steps 1 & 2 another 400 times and thats it.
    Might be something to do one night with a crate of LIDL beer:D
    Or bit by bit over time.

:eek: I don't intend to,Enda Kenny ,there's just something that I dont like about him, just a bad vibe.....the others arent much better.....it does raise the question though, Why would a FF led government be so willing to bailout a FG clad bank? Surely they'd have wanted to see them burn?

:rolleyes:

Because Brian Lenihan works for the IMF,

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/memdir/members.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

any1 know names of any of these stompers? 7 mins and 13 esp

The 1 at 13mins id LSG - Fragile ya mad thing :D

don't know the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

aceberg wrote: »
    The 1 at 13mins id LSG - Fragile ya mad thing :D

don't know the other.

Also Just listening to ED CASE 5 - JAN 97 SIDE B again and the track after BBE is:

• Advertisement

Its not hard G just very time consuming,

1. Top left of your screen as you look at it now, see where it says File.
    2. Drop down the menu & save the web page to your PC.

Now you have this page on your PC offline.

Repeat steps 1 & 2 another 400 times and thats it.
    Might be something to do one night with a crate of LIDL beer:D
    Or bit by bit over time.

:o Told ya ,clueless lol ..... might just do it,seen as i've fook all else doing lol .... can you recall your last saved page? i'll work on it from there.....:mad: now i'll have to go back over the pages ive gone back over :D

:o Told ya ,clueless lol ..... might just do it,seen as i've fook all else doing lol .... can you recall your last saved page? i'll work on it from there.....:mad: now i'll have to go back over the pages ive gone back over :D

rather you than me man :D patience is a virtue, and while i have it in bag fulls for certain things, this would totally wreck my head :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭theoldalfer

francois wrote: »
    francois your a legend, haven't heard this in years. used to love this in the ufo.

Disturbing? Yes,Shocking? No, nothing the invading forces of the US army does is shocking.

true, been goin on since day one, just to actually see it.

fcukin scum!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Disturbing? Yes,Shocking? No, nothing the invading forces of the US army does is shocking.
    it ****in sickens me watchn dat ****...and the yanks go on about terror... they ****in breed terror... i hope the pilots are proud of them selfs..will dey be charged for murder lol doubt it...scum..:mad:

• Advertisement

I read it before alright,

Couldn't agree more with you Key. The system has been corrupt for years. Fine Gael will carry out the same policies that the last government have done. Bleeding the poor of every last cent just to pay off a debt which has been engineered by the banks which is certainly not ours. They all knew full well what they were doing. I believe we should default on the debt and get out of the Euro once and for all by reinstalling our own currency and sovereignty.
    I will be voting for Joe Higgins of the ULA and Sinn Fein.

http://www.joehiggins.eu/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement