Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

es-cee wrote: »
    got a few more over on www.tuneid.com, anymore help greatly appreciated lads, cheers, es :D

http://soundcloud.com/es-cee/sets/trance-ids/

2nd is LSG - Fragile

3rd is Centricon - Ultima - Now!

6th is Superspy - The Fall

8th is ANALOG VOGUE II - DOMESTIC VIOLATION

9th is suspecious - duffusion lights

12th is Jim Clarke - Do You Feel (Like I Do)

http://soundcloud.com/es-cee/sets/track-ids

1st Sub-Stance - Urban Sea (Biz Discovers The Urban Sea)

6th is Obsessive - Unhappiness

7th Komakino - Feel The Melodee (Technoclub Mix)

8th is Acid Scout - 4 Degrees

9th is Amorph - Astronauts

12th is Resistance D - Skyline (? mix)

Ahhhh , so thats where ya been hiding out lol ...... fookin tune junkie! :D good work m8 .....I'm up to me neck in Dubstep at the mo lol ,have ya ever gave your lugs a blast of this? the chap is savage!

In light of the recent landmark reached, message to Tha Gopher

Alright M8

Just wondered,did ya ever think of what might come when you posted that seemingly 'ordinary' post way back in June 2005? in reply to a post by Bohsboy.

We passed 1 million veiws yesterday,a thread going strong over 5 1/2 years of a supposedly 'dead' sound.

The thread has brought many an oldskool rave vet & dj out of the wilderness,brought many happy memories back to alot of us, made reaquaintances of many "rave friends" and formed many friendships.

For those reasons above I want to say thanks! and here's looking forward to the 2 million mark!!

No skool like the oldskool ..... I dont know how long a peice of string is but this thread is never ending!

"They never lost their ,Hardcore"

Respect,
    G
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Ahhhh , so thats where ya been hiding out lol ...... fookin tune junkie! :D good work m8 .....I'm up to me neck in Dubstep at the mo lol ,have ya ever gave your lugs a blast of this? the chap is savage!

yeah man i seen that vid on pos before, think it was you that posted it ;)

i like dark grimey dubstep like this

and i'm also quite fond of this little number

big dougie p tune over on oos ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭DUB33

Great tune I love that lable some classics released on it

btw its great to be back as iv been off-line for a good while now, its great to see this thread still going strong as ever cant wait till we get to the 1,000,000 mark & as im back id lik to offer anybody who wants Rabbit city records releases 001,2,3,4,4rmx,5,6,7,7rmx,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 & 23 all mp3 i hav them in a Rar file so pm me if u want them as is it still a rule about posting mp3...? cause i cud just u/l & post here anyway peace

DUB33 aka DUB1 (tried but cud not get it back thx Dave for Info)

• Advertisement

aceberg wrote: »

Yea i use to love the party zone & chill out zone afterwards i hav videos somewhere that i recorded of the party zone some of pary zone mash up mix's use to be letal & i love the vocal in Dr.Devious"Everybody's Dreaming" Class had many a great nite wit 1 or 2 m8's & some supplys & having the party Zone on I rember 1 nite with some apples ( that were @ least a Qtr brown) and this tune been played OMG the rush i got after holding the breath & tensing & just let go

[/QUOTE]

Them Apples were very tasty:D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

1,000,000 hits, unbelievable.
    I remember posting on page 200 and thinking that was a landmark.
    Keep it up lads;)

"i said i'm not gonna hurt ya, i'm just gonna bash your brains in, i'm gonna bash em right the fúck in hahaha" gotta love that jack lol

yeah man i seen that vid on pos before, think it was you that posted it ;)

i like dark grimey dubstep like this

and i'm also quite fond of this little number

big dougie p tune over on oos ;):D

:DGuilty as charged m8 , i did......and that La Roux tune too.....which i got proper stick for!!! , some of the darker stuff is woeful, that one up there is cool, love the vid lol ....here's another that was BIG before dubstep became fashionable lol ....

kinna ave some noise for the skream....Oi Oiiiiii :D

and one of me favs .....
    wuuub wuuub wuuub wuuub wuuub wuuuub :D FAK!

:DGuilty as charged m8 , i did......and that La Roux tune too.....which i got proper stick for!!! , some of the darker stuff is woeful, that one up there is cool, love the vid lol ....here's another that was BIG before dubstep became fashionable lol ....

kinna ave some noise for the skream....Oi Oiiiiii :D

and one of me favs .....
    wuuub wuuub wuuub wuuub wuuub wuuuub :D FAK!

hate that rusko cúnt, what a tosser he really is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Just noticed over a million views amazing stuff :):):)

hate that rusko cúnt, what a tosser he really is

:D lol I see your argument m8 lol but i guess every genre has it's Teisto lol , ya have to hand it to him though, he's one of the pioneers of the genre, Himself,Skream,Caspa,Chase & Status brought dubsep to the fore.....white boys run tings!!.....and not in a racist sense before some PC officer gets their knickers in a twist! :rolleyes:

:D "stop ........hammertime"

:D "Dubplate only"

Had to start a thread about this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056205284 ,excellent stuff here's to another million.

some really bad ass peeps out there that haven't been discovered yet, producin monster tracks!!! this is an animal if i ever heard one, big upz to the lad!

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

1m views! :eek:

Love this track, great break...

Mikerobenics - Diadora (Marco Zaffarano Remix)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

1 million views. Something else.

"you must choose brothers, you must choose"

1st proper 'rave' I was at played this, Hallowe'en thing up in Mullingar - bus from Abra O'Connell bridge there and back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

The 1 million mark:D lets make it 2 million:)

Big up to every one for keeping it going!

1 million views and a million or more tracks out there that havnt had a mention or id"d.any1 know these?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8443184473248fd1/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭JCarey70

1 million views and a million or more tracks out there that havnt had a mention or id"d.any1 know these?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8443184473248fd1/

The first one is Datura - Eternity

Will have a full listen to the rest of it and come back if I know any of them.

Anyway, not sure if these have been posted before but feck it here they are again.

Some Asylum pics to celibrate the 1m views landmark.

TheAsylum5.jpg

TheAsylum4.jpg

TheAsylum1.jpg

TheAsylum2.jpg

TheAsylum3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

nothing to do with oldskool...well its an oldskool film.187 (samuel l jackson) bought it on line the other day, coz hmv dont sell it anymore.great film if any1 hasnt seen it,but when i watched it theres 2 big black bars ,ya know for wide screen, but they really thick.was wondering if any1 knows any programs that can either take these away or to burn the dvd without these big widescreen bars,or watever ya call them.

I seen it years ago & have wanted to get it since but never have,
    If you are not getting an option to resize it on the DVD you can fix it,

You will need to Rip it to your PC & then change the aspect ratios with this free program that CAF put me onto about 2 years ago now, you can change how the screen size will be displayed when it is reformatted,

http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html
    ..... I dont know how long a peice of string is :cool:

Twice the length of half of it:D
    Gen:FX wrote: »
    Nr:Gex - Live & Direct . Asylum - Sides DC - G1
    Nice to see somebody actually remembers us.

Listen to our Old NR:GEX Tracks Below.
    Discography Available : @ http://homepage.eircom.net/~nrgex/index.html
    All Tracks stream in Stereo / Realplayer (*ra) Format

I still have all our original stuff on D.A.T. / Reel / And Floppy... hehe. Getting around to reMastering.
    Have 100's of hours of Video aswell,... Sides, Asylum, Olympic, Mansion, Pa's, Temple, Ormound,.....
    I'll get these together as a package sometime in the future, it's a lot of work so dont expect it in the next week or2 lads. OK.

Now CAF, you posted this back on page 50 - 29/07/2006 - to be precise.
    Over 4 years youve had to put together an ASYLUM video for us & we are not getting any younger here!!!!!:mad:

Want to give us an ETA on this please:D

I think seeing as we have surpassed the 1,000,000 it only right we are rewarded with one of your Quality Vids;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭germulhall

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

lads all the youtube clips yiz are postin i cant watch them anymore done a malware scan and deleted some files do any of yiz know if i have to dopwn load another programme if so any suggestions cheers and heres to another MILLION views:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭francois

locked 1 wrote: »
    lads all the youtube clips yiz are postin i cant watch them anymore done a malware scan and deleted some files do any of yiz know if i have to dopwn load another programme if so any suggestions cheers and heres to another MILLION views:D
    hmm i do malware scans and my videos are grand.download (superantispyware) free edition.its great and free.oh and a program called (regsofts.com) also free and very good, its a registry cleaner,either one of them will sort ur system out,
    http://www.superantispyware.com/ do a full scan.then ull have to reboot to to apply the changes. then log back on and click (manage quarantine) to get rid of the spyware.you can do a costom scan too.and same again. it sounds like u have spyware alright.the regsofts is very good too. speeds up your pc.all the other reg cleaners are chargin 50 euros and more.2 very good programs those

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Oclib

To celebrate a million views lets have some of this, uplifting classic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

A million views? Cool. Well done people!

I visit CAFS youtube page regularly. Noticed his uploads have gone from 44 to 35. Anyone (CAF?) know what was taken down, either by the man himself or by you tube admins?

http://www.youtube.com/user/genfx303#p/u

• Advertisement

jonnny68 wrote: »
    To celebrate a million views lets have some of this, uplifting classic :)

Great tune Jonny i listened to it yesterday in a MS.Woods mix live 1/2/95 & it is simply amazing the mix wit classic & after classic & i hadnt listened To it in over 3 yrs I will U/L it lator as its Pure Class from her as it has some of the best pumping progresssive/house/trance from 93-95 :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement