Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

es-cee wrote: »
    thats me fcuked so :D

lol sorry m8 ....... ok, a strict(ish) over 30's policy, the exception been proving oldskool disciples such as yourself! or an over 28's lol

Sorry buddy! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

EarlERizer wrote: »
    lol sorry m8 ....... ok, a strict(ish) over 30's policy, the exception been proving oldskool disciples such as yourself! or an over 28's lol

Sorry buddy! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

just thought id post this particular track id of mine,i have some of these ids on discogs, no1 has a clue.posted this mix b4 through soundcloud, thought id ul them to youtube so it be easier to listen instead of goin through whole mix,im gettin the 1st track on vinyl,shud have it monday to ul to youtube.good tune that, but id love to know 2nd and 3rd.esp 2nd track.ud think theyd be identified on discogs, since most are dutch belgium made.but no joy,that discogs isnt great for ids.anyway,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭JCarey70

Story lads?

Anyone got the proper version of this track that you wanna UL?

Aladino - Make it right now - 1993

Its the same version as the above link but different (much better) vocal.

JCarey70 wrote: »
    Story lads?

you playin that gig in june? should fcukin hope so!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Story lads?

Is it this version Jay? (Alternative Vocal Mix)

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭DUB33

aceberg wrote: »
    Never heard them ones Mark i must have missed that u/l.Have the WK ones alrite.

R u sure u didnt get them as i did U/L on NI when we were all on NiI a good few yrs ago i cant rember if i posted them here but more than likly i wud off, im quite sure u havnt got the WK @Asylum mix i hav here that i never got round to ripping but if u hav that other 1 from 93 wit the bass bumpers,get ready to rumble etc,etc can u U/L it for me Ace pls thx pal :D

Story lads?

I Kno the mix ur on about jay, i hav it here i just havnt got round to macking a Y/T vid for it yet but mp3 of it on the way & its ripped from org. vinly my pal has it but cant rember wat the mix is as i hav it just lableed as "Make it right now" classic Italian Jay i love it :D

let us know if ya get em ripped man, would be interested in hearin em, cheers.

You will be the first es-cee pal as u wud b 1 of the ppl who wud appreciate them the most :cool:

Is it this version Jay? (Alternative Vocal Mix)

No Stomp that's not it. Its the same tune just a different vocal. I think Dub33 is on the case :)

• Advertisement

DUB33 wrote: »
    I Kno the mix ur on about jay, i hav it here i just havnt got round to macking a Y/T vid for it yet but mp3 of it on the way & its ripped from org. vinly my pal has it but cant rember wat the mix is as i hav it just lableed as "Make it right now" classic Italian Jay i love it :D

Nice one Dub. I'll do the YT vid as soon as I get the mp3, thanks and fair play to ya...

dont know the name of the mix but i know the 1 ur on about,was on a pressure or walh tape i had yrs ago.or maybe its the radio mix?
    http://www.discogs.com/Aladino-Make-It-Right-Now/release/590874

Dunno ??? :eek:

dont know the name of the mix but i know the 1 ur on about,was on a pressure or walh tape i had yrs ago.or maybe its the radio mix?
    http://www.discogs.com/Aladino-Make-It-Right-Now/release/590874

I got it already off Dub33. Will UL it to YT as soon as... Thanks again Dub.

ah bein an asylum dj bitd, you should deffo be there man!!!

Here's the proper version:

not oldskool, but its a sh1t hot video anyway lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

DUB33 wrote: »
    R u sure u didnt get them as i did U/L on NI when we were all on NiI a good few yrs ago i cant rember if i posted them here but more than likly i wud off, im quite sure u havnt got the WK @Asylum mix i hav here that i never got round to ripping but if u hav that other 1 from 93 wit the bass bumpers,get ready to rumble etc,etc can u U/L it for me Ace pls thx pal :D

Will go tru my Warren mixes when i get a chance Mark see if i have that 1 with d bassbumpers on it can't remember of hand and hurry up and get ripping will ya.:D

Anybody remember these.! of my early tastes of dance music.Ah yes still sounds deadly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

just thought id post this particular track id of mine,i have some of these ids on discogs, no1 has a clue.posted this mix b4 through soundcloud, thought id ul them to youtube so it be easier to listen instead of goin through whole mix,im gettin the 1st track on vinyl,shud have it monday to ul to youtube.good tune that, but id love to know 2nd and 3rd.esp 2nd track.ud think theyd be identified on discogs, since most are dutch belgium made.but no joy,that discogs isnt great for ids.anyway,
    Been off the Boards for while,moving house etc...how's ya'll been ??...
    Forgot how good That Jan 97 mix is...Discovered the box among others,but as usual no tapes or recorded over with random crap(not my doing obv...)
    Any chance Mr macoroni you can post media fire links or something?I tryed DL from Soundcloud,but no DL tab??Is your acc set to private or something?;)

sgtbilko01 wrote: »
    Been off the Boards for while,moving house etc...how's ya'll been ??...
    Forgot how good That Jan 97 mix is...Discovered the box among others,but as usual no tapes or recorded over with random crap(not my doing obv...)
    Any chance Mr macoroni you can post media fire links or something?I tryed DL from Soundcloud,but no DL tab??Is your acc set to private or something?;)
    yea its an excellent mix, some great tracks on,my soundcloud isnt premium, so i dont think it has the download feature
    heres the links side a and b
    mediafire.com/?dok8nydg334oh8o
    mediafire.com/?vf2zjnbd1nz

• Advertisement

yea its an excellent mix, some great tracks on,my soundcloud isnt premium, so i dont think it has the download feature

Fair play mate...Something 'NEW' to listen to...Savage tune at 21.30 side B...I always knew there was a good tune b4 BBE-Flash on this mix...Quality break

Fair play mate...Something 'NEW' to listen to...Savage tune at 21.30 side B...I always knew there was a good tune b4 BBE-Flash on this mix...Quality break
    sure is alrite,love to bump into ed case, use to work with him yrs ago, and was always bumpin into him after we stoped workin in same place.probly just aswell id be chuckin tunes at him for id ha

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭germulhall

You don't need to have a premium account to make any mixes you've uploaded Downloadable man. Just click on the pen symbol (Edit This Track) along the top of the player and go down the left hand side of the page to where it has a red X and says "Downloads Disabled". Click on it once and then save it and you should be sorted.

ah bein an asylum dj bitd, you should deffo be there man!!!

Jaysus I'd be gutted if Jay wasn't on the line up, next to Warren , Jay was an equal fav of mine.....have ya not had any contact about it Jay? :confused:, i'm sure it's early days yet n everything is still to be finalised,no doubt you'll be getting a call soon.

and on another note - Welcome back SgtBilko :) your absence didn't go unnoticed, hope alls well with ya man.....will we be hearing anything new from ya?

I'm a few pages behind so i'm playing catch up :o ...... big ups to all the boardies .... hope your all enjoying the 'Summer' lol the distinct aroma of sun lotion , fresh cut grass and burning burgers is upon us today!!

Tunage!!!

......"ooooooohhhh what a rush"

the prodigy are releasing video from live shows all over the world on dvd & blu-ray in may, looks good from what i've seen and its also doin the rounds atm in cinema's as well. mate of mine said its showin over in dundrum if any of ya's are interested in seein it on the big screen with surround sound, i'd say it would be tops in a cinema.
    anyway, check out there site for info if ya's are interested in it.

http://theprodigy.com/index.php

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

EarlERizer wrote: »

and on another note - Welcome back SgtBilko :) your absence didn't go unnoticed, hope alls well with ya man.....will we be hearing anything new from ya?
    Cheers mate..all's well..Moved house Twice in last eight weeks lol.I ain't moving again unless i hit the Eurogazillions!!

Did couple mix's in between the mayhem,but not up on MF yet/gunna do another oldskool mix as thats all iv'e been listening to lately:D

They say eveything comes in three's...25th June is my birthday,the babys also due the 25th and now i hear a proper Asylum reunion is on the foookin 25th.How am i gunna make it :eek: I'll just have to wait another ten years so

• Advertisement

Have this vinyl meself, but it's on the 'Global Unification' release , my fav been the BZ Cong mix

.....and the film was a trippy mind fook aswell!! :eek: ....mental :D

cheap as chips on the cogs!!
    http://www.discogs.com/Svenson-Dentist-Jacobs-Ladder/release/317199

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement