Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ROCKY MANGAN

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

lads any1 got PRESSURE UNKNOWN PLEASURES cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭bluemoon2010

locked 1 wrote: »
    i can confirm the tune off deeper is not the flip of gemini IV i have 2 copies of this and its on neither

i see mate, well do you know it yourself, i heard someone sayin that billy from abbey discs said that it was a rare bootleg mix of it but he wasent to sure:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

i can confirm the tune off deeper is not the flip of gemini IV i have 2 copies of this and its on neither

Your right, locked 1 , its not on the flip side of Gemini IV,
    total diffrent tune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

so is any1 gonna tell us what the name of this "deadly" tune is, or are we gonna have to find out the hard way as per usual???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

id say its a flip side on some record..side a n if not its defo side b lol

es-cee wrote: »
    so is any1 gonna tell us what the name of this "deadly" tune is, or are we gonna have to find out the hard way as per usual???

surely someone here must know it given it was the last tune on a pressure mix at the asylum of all places :)

id say its a flip side on some record..side a n if not its defo side b lol

Billy knows for sure, i dont know the chap personally nor do i have a contact for him,, one of use probably do,, give him a shout he will tell us put us out of this misery:eek: haha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

theres alot of neukleuz tunes on the mix according to TDV, maybe he might be able to help out with the tracklist at some point.

Sure will help ya's out lads. heres what i got so far of it.

PRESSURE - Beach KomaTracklist

1.???
    2??? sound like a remix of a DJ Jean tune
    3.The Pitcher - Dropshot (Remix)
    4.Zini & Katini - Kick Ass
    5.Hi Gate - Work It Out
    6.???
    7.Formania - The Future
    8.Blaze - My Beat (Jan Driver Mix)
    9???
    10.Lava - Autumn
    11.Dumonde - Never Look Back
    12.Talla 2XLC - World In My Eyes (Cosmic Gate Mix)
    13.??? sound like something by Mark Richardson
    14.Don Diablo - Casa De Diablo (Dorito Mix)

sure theres a few more in there that i know. i'll have a to have a better browse later.

theres another tune on the "deeper" mix that i've been trying to I'd for ages aswell. IMo its even better than the last tune on it. One of the best trance tunes I've ever heard heard.

Anybody want to give it a listen? heres the link

http://www.4shared.com/audio/iDFJjy48/trance000.html

nearly 200 views and nobody has a clue what it is.

• Advertisement

i herd that tune before mate, cant think of it at the moment:(...i say this is headwrekin for ye i know the feelin tryin ages to get that last tune on that mix aswell:mad:

surely someone here must know it given it was the last tune on a pressure mix at the asylum of all places :)

a few peeps on here know the names of all kindsa tunes but it'll be a cold day in hell before they'll come across and tell ya, its like an oldskool dj code they have or some childish rubbish like that anyway.

tdv123 wrote: »
    Sure will help ya's out lads. heres what i got so far of it.

PRESSURE - Beach KomaTracklist

1.???
    2??? sound like a remix of a DJ Jean tune
    3.The Pitcher - Dropshot (Remix)
    4.Zini & Katini - Kick Ass
    5.Hi Gate - Work It Out
    6.???
    7.Formania - The Future
    8.Blaze - My Beat (Jan Driver Mix)
    9???
    10.Lava - Autumn
    11.Dumonde - Never Look Back
    12.Talla 2XLC - World In My Eyes (Cosmic Gate Mix)
    13.??? sound like something by Mark Richardson
    14.Don Diablo - Casa De Diablo (Dorito Mix)

sure theres a few more in there that i know. i'll have a to have a better browse later.

your a top man TDV, great stuff on this tracklist, thanks :)

a few peeps on here know the names of all kindsa tunes but it'll be a cold day in hell before they'll come across and tell ya, its like an oldskool dj code they have or some childish rubbish like that anyway.

i know what you mean it is very childish indeed, i know someone who once charged someone money just for a tracklist wud ye believe:eek:...what sort of world are we livin in with these sort of people we could do without....i could understand if he was chargin for a copy of the mix but just for the tracklist is plain stupidy i think:mad:

i know what you mean it is very childish indeed, i know someone who once charged someone money just for a tracklist wud ye believe:eek:...what sort of world are we livin in with these sort of people we could do without....i could understand if he was chargin for a copy of the mix but just for the tracklist is plain stupidy i think:mad:

nah its just track names in general they wont come across with man, they think they'll get played to death if people find out the names for some reason????
    anyway, they know who they are and i know they'll read these messages at some point so thats enough for me, once they know how sad they are with their pile of records no1 will give a sh1t about in 10 years time, i get satisfaction from knowin that ;)
    anyway man, dnb is the way forward as far as i'm concerned :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

tdv123 wrote: »
    theres another tune on the "deeper" mix that i've been trying to I'd for ages aswell. IMo its even better than the last tune on it. One of the best trance tunes I've ever heard heard.

Anybody want to give it a listen? heres the link

http://www.4shared.com/audio/iDFJjy48/trance000.html

nearly 200 views and nobody has a clue what it is.

Come to the gig next week and ask him yourself,ya never know he might tell ya.When Ministry wer holding gigs in d Belvedere the lads would ask him about certain tracks and if he remembered he would tell them.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

lads any1 got PRESSURE UNKNOWN PLEASURES cheers
    I have it on tape mate..only prob is getting it upped as i'm having problems with that fookin audacity...any other software recomendations for tapes etc??

sgtbilko01 wrote: »
    I have it on tape mate..only prob is getting it upped as i'm having problems with that fookin audacity...any other software recomendations for tapes etc??

Wavosaur mate :)

ye its on pressure deeper good tape ill dig it out and u/l it later

sgtbilko01 wrote: »

nice 1 Bilko have 1 side that starts withe red 5 the beat its the other side i want to b honest

• Advertisement

aceberg wrote: »
    Come to the gig next week and ask him yourself,ya never know he might tell ya.When Ministry wer holding gigs in d Belvedere the lads would ask him about certain tracks and if he remembered he would tell them.:D

Can't go man financial troubles lol.

Maybe you could ask for me & get the rest of the house pressure ones while your at lol :D

Lads hers Pressure REFORMATION enjoy;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?3e4428dkkzafr83

Heres Pressure Deeper aswell lads

SIDE A: http://www.mediafire.com/?meg3ogj35zhrmc3

SIDE B: http://www.mediafire.com/?wj8rx1g0o0zlezm

ENJOY LADS

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

Good man yourself,
    EarlERizer wrote: »
    And if we're talking about these tunes ........ ( Reincarnation is A FOOKIN MIGHTY TUNE btw :D raaaaaah) then a slot must be available for this ......

Works great with Re-incarnation ...... as witnessed by me, not practised by! :o

...and on a CJ B tip .... love this remix of Camargue

http://www.discogs.com/Sound-Crowd-Orchestra-Sixth-Season/release/495217

Lads hers Pressure REFORMATION enjoy;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?3e4428dkkzafr83

hats off mate welldone :) , shame about the quality of these pressure mixes can barely hear them with all the hiss and that. not anyone's fault mind you so not havin a go at all haha. there must be some sort of software out there that can clean these up :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

We will all have to put our names on stickers on our shirts for next Saturday cause you will be doing well to bump into other Boards heads in a packed out Vaults next week:D:D

SEANYBOY1 wrote: »
    We will all have to put our names on stickers on our shirts for next Saturday cause you will be doing well to bump into other Boards heads in a packed out Vaults next week:D:D

was thinkin the same thing myself seany :D

hats off mate welldone :) , shame about the quality of these pressure mixes can barely hear them with all the hiss and that. not anyone's fault mind you so not havin a go at all haha. there must be some sort of software out there that can clean these up :cool:

the quality puts me off listenin to em tbh, dunno what the story was with recording equipment in ireland back then but, i haven't come across a bad quality uk rave tape/mp3.
    ireland musta been in the dark ages back then as regards technology or somethin :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

name tags? like ross did in friends? ha, nerds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

name tags? like ross did in friends? ha, nerds

the fact u watch friends says alot:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement