Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

aceberg wrote: »
    Ah rite must have been somebody else then in the picture that i'm on about.Yeah defo make sure to say hello next time around.

Ah yeah i know your on hols i meant next time were both present at the same event.:D

Na Mark

Have ya got any of the ones Listed

 Psychlone Zone live at the Ormond Multimedia Centre 15/07/94 featuring JX and N-Trance
     Psychlone Zone live at Metroland Waterford 16/09/94
     Airborn
     Rapture

 Good Vibrations
     Nostrum for the Masses Part 1
     Nostrum for the Masses Part 2
     Nostrum for the Masses Part 3

 Industrial Standard
     Icon
     Contact
     Directional Force
     Reload

 Vega

 Inta Warriors
     Dub Mix
     Spirits from an Urban Jungle
     Dreams
     Parameters

 Rip It Up
     Variable Frequency Controller
     Firewalker
     Presence
     Showdown

Asa ive a bag of tapes upstairs with no names on them mate and a few with names Urban jungle isnt a bad tape ill get around 2 U/L durin the week im off 4 a few days ill rip a few and put them up see if u can name them pressure draems is **** mixin is dirt think i still ahve somewer me ma woulkd do better mixin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

dilly mutazz side b 15 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

aceberg wrote: »
    Ah yeah i know your on hols i meant next time were both present at the same event.:D

Ah fair play Ace, yeah all in good time;):)

Just remebered was talkin to our very own Senan last week too.......

My next little outing, any of youse lads going to 2 Many DJ's & Felix the House Moggy ?

http://entertainment.ie/music/news/2-Many-DJs-Felix-Da-Housecat-for-Marlay-Park/66730.htm

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

13 years today since the legendary Tony De Vit died, amazing DJ and producer.

jonnny68 wrote: »
    13 years today since the legendary Tony De Vit died, amazing DJ and producer.

was only lookin at an issue of 'musik' mag there a few weeks back from may '98 and he was on the cover. looked the picture of health, and to think he died just over a month later. top producer is right, wonder what direction he would have taken after the fall of hard house a few years back, his "protoge" fergie plays techno now, doesn't seem a lively enough genre for tony compared to some of the stuff he made in the mid 90's up until his death.

i know every1 here will probably be mad into his early stuff, i.e. 'burnin up' and the like, but for me he really found his sound with the likes of these tunes!!!

spent endless hours in the crypt and back in parties in the late 90's early 00's bouncin around to the likes of these and many more of his later heavier style of hard house.

LEGEND, R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

• Advertisement

smokey has somethin to say to ya mate

even tho ya didn't, ya desever stick for your
    shameful excuses after the fight, suck it up :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

"Ba da da da da da da da Tequila!"

:D lmao , classic!!! ....... poor mutt must be stuck for a few bob, he used to be a big star in America lol

had a feelin haye would lose.well neither of them have fought any1 half decent.after all the is no1 half decent.esp in heavyweights.was gonna put a bet on wvlad.odds were 4/2/7 so wasnt worth it.thought the girl in bookies said 47.id of puttin 50 on it.ha.heavyweight rank needs another bad mothafuka like tyson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

had a feelin haye would lose.well neither of them have fought any1 half decent.after all the is no1 half decent.esp in heavyweights.was gonna put a bet on wvlad.odds were 4/2/7 so wasnt worth it.thought the girl in bookies said 47.id of puttin 50 on it.ha.heavyweight rank needs another bad mothafuka like tyson.

haye is a joke! Cant believe he pockets £15 million for that fight, he just doesnt deserve it.

haye is a joke! Cant believe he pockets £15 million for that fight, he just doesnt deserve it.

big fcukin mouth piece is all he is, or should i say ring piece :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

15 million cHrist all mighty the world is so wrong and so badly divided.People still dying of starvation in the world today and he gets 15m for that and wants a rematch.No wonder.

15million is fare, tyson was gettin 60 million, and the rest.theyd only fight once a yr, actually 2 yrs. i like haye, he seems like a nice bloke, pretty normal, he just hasnt fought any big names. coz they are none.same with wvlad.otll be awhile b4 we see a real champion boxer.who goes along way b4 defeat.tyson was the best. shame he messed himself up.was a joy watching him fight and the other greats that he fought, him and larry holmes were my best heavyweights.grand prix drivers get more. golfers too, with all the sponsers they get.heck. footballers too, lol

15million is fare, tyson was gettin 60 million, and the rest.theyd only fight once a yr, actually 2 yrs. i like haye, he seems like a nice bloke, pretty normal, he just hasnt fought any big names. coz they are none.same with wvlad.otll be awhile b4 we see a real champion boxer.who goes along way b4 defeat.tyson was the best. shame he messed himself up.was a joy watching him fight and the other greats that he fought, him and larry holmes were my best heavyweights.grand prix drivers get more. golfers too, with all the sponsers they get.heck. footballers too, lol

ali was the best heavy weight man, tyson was a bully who got found out in the end by some1 who wasnt afraid of him.

ali faught every1 put in front of him, deffo best heavy weight of all time, not best boxer tho but best heavy weight, woulda made a show of tyson in his hay day. murdered sonny liston and even he woulda punched lumps out tyson.

best boxer of all time in sugar ray robinson or marvin haggler, no heavy weights would be up there with those two.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭JCarey70

More Bad Company UK es... Love this track...

Bad Company - True Romance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zYfk6EShHA

JCarey70 wrote: »
    More Bad Company UK es... Love this track...

Bad Company - True Romance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zYfk6EShHA

bad company are cool man, love their stuff. also l;ove high contrast.

top track this, from 2002 i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭JCarey70

More High Contrast too. Mayhem @ 3:20 :eek:

High Contrast - Metamorphosis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En79jQf_vdM

es-cee wrote: »
    ali was the best heavy weight man, tyson was a bully who got found out in the end by some1 who wasnt afraid of him.

ali faught every1 put in front of him, deffo best heavy weight of all time, not best boxer tho but best heavy weight, woulda made a show of tyson in his hay day. murdered sonny liston and even he woulda punched lumps out tyson.

best boxer of all time in sugar ray robinson or marvin haggler, no heavy weights would be up there with those two.
    didnt tyson have more wins in his career? two diff eras,tyson was a huge hitter,and very tactical,they both come cose,well in tysons hayday is does.yea he was a bully.i think tyson won his fights, coz he actually had hatred towards his apponent,didnt just wanna beat him, he wanted to hurt him, and he did,bloke was unstoppable for yrs.sure henry cooper knocked ali on his ass with 1 punch,ali was great mainly over the foreman fight which he took some beating.hard to compare tyson and ali, guess we all have our favourites,

• Advertisement

didnt tyson have more wins in his career? two diff eras,tyson was a huge hitter,and very tactical,they both come cose,well in tysons hayday is does.yea he was a bully.i think tyson won his fights, coz he actually had hatred towards his apponent,didnt just wanna beat him, he wanted to hurt him, and he did,bloke was unstoppable for yrs.sure henry cooper knocked ali on his ass with 1 punch,ali was great mainly over the foreman fight which he took some beating.hard to compare tyson and ali, guess we all have our favourites,

firstly, tyson had 5 good years man, 86-90, ali had 2 good decades and would have gone on to become the best ever if the american government hadnt robbed him of his best years.

secondly, and tyson said this himself. he used to rely heavily on the fact that his opponents were terrified of him before they even got into the ring. frank bruno had him in their fight when bruno was champ but he laid off when he had tyson hurt as if to say sorry for hittin ya, and tyson came back and beat him.

and thirdly if ya think ali was only put on the map because of the foreman fight ya need to brush up on your boxin history man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement