Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭JCarey70

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Funnily enough Jay,2 people sprang to mind when I happened upon the concert,one was my cousin (she was the coolest 'older' girl i ever knew) - she was a Skin bitd, punk,Ska,reggae .... a real rebelious streak in her,skinhead,piercings lol (loved her to bits)

the other was,your good self, just from knowing ya were into the reggae scene and your own youth as a 'Skin' ;) .....don't worry I wont tell anyone! lol ....nah, I remember your vids from your 'photo' collection of your youth,the sounds (punk n Ska) ...they still on your YT Channel?

Yep that's my heritage and I make no apology for it. Still love all that stuff.. Had a Fox and Pheasant (pub we used to all drink in and have dances in years ago) reunion in April last. Was a great night. Loads of Ska/Reggae/Northern Soul. We also used to go to a club called Bubbles years ago. It closed down and moved to another venue called Abraxess (think that's how you spell it) which also closed down after a fear years. It then reopened in the early 90s as a Dance Club. It was located on a street called Sackville Place just off O'Connel Street there, I'm nearly sure they called the dance Club 'The Asylum' :D Yes I was bopping in there even before it was called the Asylum. Now that's Old Skule :cool:

But yeah the 'This is Dublin' vids are still on my YT channel. Again just scroll through the vids and you'll see them there.

Here's me and me bro Reg with others when we were skins. That's me with the Crombie coat, bleached jeans, bald head and the two litre of Lindon Village. Alchoholic!!! :eek: I think the badge was a Madness badge. Taken circa 1887/88. Was not listening to Acid music back then I can assure you ;)

207396_211375215554751_100000468228730_819934_3276232_n.jpg

And this is me with the blue Harrington jacket and green flight jacket. It must have been winter time when that was taken hence the two jackets :) I've loads more of these snaps but I think that's enough for now (cough, cough)...

205446_211376345554638_100000468228730_819988_1986197_n.jpg
    And just on that ..... who the fook is this??? :eek: lol

You not got the copyright on the tag "DJ Jay Carey" ??

Two DJ Jay Careys??? :confused: Impostor, GET HIM!!! :mad: this world ain't big enough for both of us. :pac: Suppose its a common enough name, one will just have to live with it. For his sake I hope he's making more money than me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

Best Summer's I ever had as a kid where the ones when i lived in the 'mun, lived in Coultry Rd (number 315),used to 'play' outside on the football field between the flats n the school....or hang about with the older kids on the steps lol,
    at the time the teenagers where all into Ska n punk,there was always music been played out of one flat or other so you could sit on the steps all day in the sun listening to the music while the older kids (I'd have been between the ages of 7-9 , the older ones in their mid teens i guess) just hung about talking n playing footie or trying to impress the girls.
    I always was impressed by the clothes n hair do's,girls with 'semi' skinheads n the lads all shaved heads n sideburns lol but the clobber was the bizz, all black! Harrington jackets (Black but a few had red ones),white T's,black 'Ories' combats & loafers (with towely white sox lol) shades n those cheap trilbies from butlins with the catchphrase torn off....the punks/skins woulda been all skintight bleached jeans n green or black bomber jackets n Doc's up to their knees! Class :cool:
    Never forget me first 'outfit' Easter 81 - Black Harrington Jacket (me ma stitched patches all over it for me soon after - all 2Tone),White Tshirt,Black Ories and the fooking coolest OxBlood Doc sole loafers I ever owned......and the obligitry towelly white sox :o .... I had to wait for the summer trip to butlins before i got a hat lol but the older ones would let me wear theirs.....
    I loved that about me Ma n Da,they were real into the music of the day so they got the whole 'wanting to be like the older kids' buzz I was on,and they knew them all,it was cool back then,guess i was treated as a novelty with the older ones as they'd ask me Ma if I could 'go the centre' with them (old Ballymun shopping centre - through the underpass) ....used to think i was the dogs liathroidi lol ....

was gutted when we moved out to the wilderness of Tallaght the following year......me Da bought me Adam & the Ants tapes as a consolation lol poor Ska got left back in the 'mun :rolleyes: ..... still,was only a few years to go before I had my next 'clique' and Breakdance hit our shores .

lol fookin gas when ya look back over the years n remember the 'tree' of your music tastes lol am me calling peeps 'Genre Junkies' :o

I went from
    79-82 Ska (Specials,Madness,Bad Manners) and some Punk (thanks Da lol)
    82-83 Adam & the Ants :o
    83-88 Breakdance & Hip Hop (proper oldskool hip hop lol)
    *88-90 The Cure,Guns n Roses,Iron Maiden,The Smiths :o:o:o
    90-2011 Indie,Rave,Hardcore,Jungle,DnB etc etc interspersed with anything I thought sounded good.

*I blame the 88-90 period on my raging hormonal teenage angst! :D , and not forgetting over the years from mid 80's to present day, the natural as air love of UB40,Bob Marley and co.....suppose to summarize it ... I was skooled in the other 3 R's .... Rap, Rave & Reggae

While I dont listen to it these days,the music & the Ska era has very fond memories for me :o

so, what about any of the rest of yiz? what was your music journey tru life so far?

i suppose the earliest track i can remember taking a shine to as a kid was 'europe - the final countdown' (i know, i know lol), was only about 3/4 at the time, but i caught on to how much influence music was to have on my life at a very early age. from then on i was kinda just listenin to hard rock/metal type stuff without really taking stock of the bands playing the music (just didn't seem important to me at the time tbh), but it would have been metallica, maiden, motley crue etc, all the big bands of the 80's. the first time i can remember really wanting to know the name of a band was when i heard 'welcome to the jungle' for the first time, and listening to axl roses ear splitting vocals, i can still remember thinkin to myself "who is this, this is the stuff i've been waitin on", in a very childish kind of excitement (butterflies etc).
    anyway, later on that year i remember bein in my cousins gaff playin around with my cousin who is my age (as ya do when your 6 or so :D) and his older brother had these 2 "record players" that he was fixated on at the time, and playin this music i hadn't heard the like of before (voodoo ray) changed my whole out look on music to this day. caught the acid house bug at a very young age, and started messin about with his "record players" as i was callin them at the time, hadn't a clue what to do with them or what they were really called but i thought i was the cheese messin about playin tune after tune on them, even had 2 pairs of dungarees at the time lol.
    was well into my dance when the 90's came in and then the bombshell tune of '91 hit me like a ton of bricks 'nirvana - smells like teen spirit', and was immediately a rocker once again lol, still love them to this day, have everythin they ever made. but i was more diverse in my tastes by this stage and listenin to a bit of everything (thats the beauty of hangin around people older than yourself when your a child, variety ;)).

anyway my timeline would be something like this:

1985 or so, first real musical like with the final countdown.

1987/88 introduced to acid house.

1991 nirvana and more rock music along with electronic.
    this carried on for a few years, got into breakbeat/jungle/dnb/prog/trance/techno etc.

1997ish got back into what was bein played over here with keno & orbit bringin a harder edge house to the forefront (hard house) and was a complete HH junkie (nearly exclusively, didn't listen to anything else really during this period apart from drum & bass sometimes, or when i was out in a club) right up until the end of the temple in 2004. (not big into HH now tbh apart from the odd tune that takes me back to simpler times in the crypt :rolleyes:).

2004-present rekindled my love of breakbeat and got back into rock/metal and also other types of music (electronic is still my favourite and gets caned from morning to night most of the time, with some other kinds of music thrown in now and then just for a little break :D)

Savage, I was there m8 lol sure it was about 2000/2001 alright, was a fookin deadly gig,we were all zonked on the way in on the bus and I took a whitey in the Q lol that fookin place was a sweatbox too and the poxy musky stink of the gaff lol but was a buzz hearing 'Bob' live.:pac:

i was right up the front man, was like a spliff rollin machine haha, i remember doin a cone and one of the bouncers just leaned over the little rail up the front and said to me "don't finish that" lol, so i didn't, just haded it to my mate and he carried on lol, was a great night, the only reggae night i was ever at now that i think of it. the singer was like a white bob i remember. must try get out to a night in there again, great spot.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I went from
    90-2011 Indie,Rave,Hardcore,Jungle,DnB etc etc interspersed with anything I thought sounded good.

*I blame the 88-90 period on my raging hormonal teenage angst! :D , and not forgetting over the years from mid 80's to present day, the natural as air love of UB40,Bob Marley and co.....suppose to summarize it ... I was skooled in the other 3 R's .... Rap, Rave & Reggae

While I dont listen to it these days,the music & the Ska era has very fond memories for me :o

so, what about any of the rest of yiz? what was your music journey tru life so far?

Ah feck that, no shame in The Cure or The Smiths - dunno about Iron Maiden or G 'N' R though :pac: I admit to also having had an 'Appetite for Destruction' around the same time :o Moved on to the Smiths and the Cure and still to this day love them, 17 Seconds by the Cure I'd still rate as one of my favourite albums, genius. Moved on to dance after that in my early teens and anything and everything now from classical to acid techno!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

JCarey70 wrote: »
    Yep that's my heritage and I make no apology for it. Still love all that stuff.. Had a Fox and Pheasant (pub we used to all drink in and have dances in years ago) reunion in April last. Was a great night. Loads of Ska/Reggae/Northern Soul. We also used to go to a club called Bubbles years ago. It closed down and moved to another venue called Abraxess (think that's how you spell it) which also closed down after a fear years. It then reopened in the early 90s as a Dance Club. It was located on a street called Sackville Place just off O'Connel Street there, I'm nearly sure they called the dance Club 'The Asylum' :D Yes I was bopping in there even before it was called the Asylum. Now that's Old Skule :cool:

But yeah the 'This is Dublin' vids are still on my YT channel. Again just scroll through the vids and you'll see them there.

Here's me and me bro Reg with others when we were skins. That's me with the Crombie coat, bleached jeans, bald head and the two litre of Lindon Village. Alchoholic!!! :eek: I think the badge was a Madness badge. Taken circa 1887/88. Was not listening to Acid music back then I can assure you :D

lol A class reply Jay, nice 1, pics are savage! a proper young pup lol deadly, funny the 'This is Dublin' title ala 'This is England' ?? as I was writing my memoirs earlier :rolleyes: I thought to myself "it's like the little kid in This is England" kinda buzz in that the older kids took to me and let me hang around with them and I was a mini-skin (well flattop was closest I got back then lol) ,that and settling for loafers (with Doc soles) as I wasn't allowed Doc's :( .....suppose I can understand, I was only 8/9 lol :cool:

btw ..... I was frequenting the 'Asylum' building meself long before it was the den of debauchery we came to love......I remember the radio ads for Abraxess lol but was too young back then.....but did go there when it was ... "La Mirage" ... a dirty kip even then but was a step up from 'The Apartments' & 'Apple Annies' :o:o I was young,ya got in where ya could lol....woulda been 89/90

Actually....I got stopped my 1st night for ID at The Apartments!!!!! :mad: argued with the bouncer that I'd come all the way from Tallaght and me friends were all in there for my mates bday.....lets me in.....place doesnt even sell ALCOHOL!!!! :eek: .....here's the kicker.....I went back there a load of times after too lol (it was more than the music ;))

es-cee wrote: »
    i suppose the earliest track i can remember taking a shine to as a kid was 'europe - the final countdown' (i know, i know lol).

Just for you buddy :D:pac::D

BeavisandButtHead-banging.gif

scary3.gif

File:Windmill_headbanging.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I went from

Up to around 87/88 it was pop/chart ****e then remember seeing the video for Jack Your Body on Top of the Pops and I loved it and the subsequent dance tunes that came out then like S-Express etc. Have been into dance music ever since. Remember hearing Fight the Power when it came out in 89 and that got me into Public Enemy which lead to NWA, then Ice Cube. 91/92 was big for the rap with Dre releasing the Chronic then Snoop's Doggystyle, Ice Cube's The Predator and Ready to Die by Biggie in 94. They would be pretty much the only rap albums I'd listen to now. Started toking when I was around 15 then became a slave to reggae and ska. Bob was the obvious introduction followed by Peter Tosh, Lee Perry, Max Romeo, The Maytals, Specials etc. Really started to broaden me tastes by the age of 20. The Beatles, The Stones, The Who, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath followed by The Pixies and Joy Division then started getting into punk, The Pistols, Clash, Stiff Little Fingers and the brilliant Dead Kennedys. Lately I've been on a bit of an early Bob Dylan buzz particularly his second album The Freewheelin Bob Dylan. Fcukin genius songwriter. Reckon that just about covers it.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I have to admit, earliest memories of tracks that I liked would have been some Abba, Boney M, Planxty (yes random compared to the previous 2!) and then the Rocky 4 soundtrack :D Well I was only 10 or so...

And I still love Rasputin, I swear I'll fire this into a set late some night after bangin out techno for hours... (and possibly get battered but feck it I'll have had my thrills...)

The of course into more electronic-infused music of the 80s such as Axel F, Paul Hardcastle etc...

That feckin frog sh1t killed this!!!

N-n-n-n-n-nineteen...

....funny actually, this really is a good bit of electro listening to it these days with mature ears!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Just looking through some of my music found this mix i done from 2 years ago probably the best Hardcore mix ive done,enjoy.:)

old skool.mp3

th.cf52878cba.jpg

th.f00c1e4be5.jpg

ps-when u click on those images they take a few seconds to show.

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Just looking through some of my music found this mix i done from 2 years ago probably the best Hardcore mix ive done,enjoy.:)

old skool.mp3

th.cf52878cba.jpg

th.f00c1e4be5.jpg

ps-when u click on those images they take a few seconds to show.

Downloading as we speak, nice tracklist so looking forward to having a listen!! Cheers Johnny.:cool:

• Advertisement

SteoL wrote: »
    Yeah he's a sound man alright (spent the best part of 19 hours with him if you include back at his mates gaf and then The Players Lounge) EarlERizer but he hates the techno unfortunately. Anywho the offers there if someone wants it. Who knows maybe the "Molly" will presuad Es-Cee (Go on go on go on go on GO ON - ES-CEE)

To think back in the day I used to go to the OMMC and Sides by myself but wouldn't really have the balls to do it now. I missed the old Skool CJ Bolland mix for the same fookin reason - the nephew not talking to me. No f****n way am I missing this one after the last time I saw LS DJ'ing (belter of a night buy I had done party pills from a headshop and the only thing they seemed to do was add lead weights to my feet so couldn't move).

I'm sure I'll get a taker either here or the solid techno thread. Maybe Francois does't have a ticket yet.
    If im around Dublin that weekend man and your still stuck ill catch you there i wouldn't mind heading to this myself actually :cool:

haha that's bleedin mental :pac::D

http://www.cocooninthepark.com/

id love to be going to this on Sat Sven Vath always rocks the gaff, a mate of mine from Scotland is coming down with his bird and anothr few heads for this,im bringing my youngfella out for the day (how times have changed eh:eek:;)) im meeting my mate later that night though for a few beers so im sure he'll be in a right state :pac:

http://www.cocooninthepark.com/

id love to be going to this on Sat Sven Vath always rocks the gaff, a mate of mine from Scotland is coming down with his bird and anothr few heads for this,im bringing my youngfella out for the day (how times have changed eh:eek:;)) im meeting my mate later that night though for a few beers so im sure he'll be in a right state :pac:

Whats the craic Johnny, you living here or over the water? or a bit of both? there seems to be a fair few 'fests' on around the Yorkshire area this year, some proper oldstyle non-commercialised festivals....I pick up a great little read every month when i'm over in Sheffield, it's a student aimed publication but great for gig info and stuff.....called 'Toast' .....

coupla months back I was reading the latest one, an interveiw with John Lydon (PIL were playing @ Don Valley Stadium that weekend),anyway in the interveiw he's talking about the oldskool days,mod music n the scene,how he likes to get around on his scooter....we're approaching the lights and I'm looking out the window at a few scooters going by and a scooter pulls alongside, i'm admiring it and i look up....only the man himself!!! :cool:

Turns out there's also a new scooter themed cafe (actually was a scooter cafe bitd n now reopened) after opening and there's a gathering on for the opening day.....we drove down by the place, scooters everywhere......and where's our camera's? ...yep, back home! :( .... been meaning to go back there just to get some b&w pics of the bikes n the peeps....will use any i get in uploads for YT vids :D

Now let that be the last we hear of any mention of 'Scooter' round this thread lol

Some of my 80s guilty pleasures :) Love these 80s hits. Actually the older I get the more I like them :eek:

Animotion - Obsession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Lec3m1pLY

Alphaville - Big in Japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c98qdFQF7sw

Fiction Factory - Feels like Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBgoT5eqDcE&feature=fvst

Spandau Ballet - To cut a long story short

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjUyVDkS2w0

There's bleedin loads more where they came from :D

On the subject of the 80s and bringing this thread back to the future which is now the past, :pac: anyone ever hear this at a Rave way back when?

Electroset - How does it feel? (The New Order mix) Top notch!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d27Hoslyz0

I'm back and forth all the time man me ma isn't in the best of health.

Yeaj there is some decent festivals around the north of England non commercial ones too wouldn't mind going to them but lack of time and cash you know yourself.
    Whats the craic Johnny, you living here or over the water? or a bit of both? there seems to be a fair few 'fests' on around the Yorkshire area this year, some proper oldstyle non-commercialised festivals....I pick up a great little read every month when i'm over in Sheffield, it's a student aimed publication but great for gig info and stuff.....called 'Toast' .....

coupla months back I was reading the latest one, an interveiw with John Lydon (PIL were playing @ Don Valley Stadium that weekend),anyway in the interveiw he's talking about the oldskool days,mod music n the scene,how he likes to get around on his scooter....we're approaching the lights and I'm looking out the window at a few scooters going by and a scooter pulls alongside, i'm admiring it and i look up....only the man himself!!! :cool:

Turns out there's also a new scooter themed cafe (actually was a scooter cafe bitd n now reopened) after opening and there's a gathering on for the opening day.....we drove down by the place, scooters everywhere......and where's our camera's? ...yep, back home! :( .... been meaning to go back there just to get some b&w pics of the bikes n the peeps....will use any i get in uploads for YT vids :D

Now let that be the last we hear of any mention of 'Scooter' round this thread lol

just on the off chance............i had a quick google whack (no no no people :rolleyes: get your minds outta the gutter!)

http://www.toastmagazine.net/index.php/features/interviews/lydon-time/

:mad: but it only gives half the interview! .....

anyway...the guy's a fookin legend!! I could sit and listen to him allday.

Some of my 80s guilty pleasures :) Love these 80s hits. Actually the older I get the more I like them :eek:

Fiction Factory - Feels like Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBgoT5eqDcE&feature=fvst

Absolutely love this tune,always have ever since i first heard it, bloody classic!! the 80's was just THE decade! :D great picks.....

have ya seen this? they did it for a friends wedding anniversary....now thats a class gift!

On the subject of the 80s and bringing this thread back to the future which is now the past, :pac: anyone ever hear this at a Rave way back when?

Electroset - How does it feel? (The New Order mix) Top notch!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d27Hoslyz0

Yeah, used to have it uploaded on my first YT channel and it clocked up the veiwings!!! it had soemthing liek 50k veiws I used to laugh me a$$ off at that, i couldnt believe it, all my others had a few hundred veiws tops lol

just on the off chance............i had a quick google whack (no no no people :rolleyes: get your minds outta the gutter!)

Ever see him on Judge Judy? Gas!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3L7xIJ3aDo

Leftfield feat John Lydon - Open up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-FQiH4Yh7o

Absolutely love this tune,always have ever since i first heard it, bloody classic!! the 80's was just THE decade! :D great picks.....

Agreed. THE Decade!! Lol...
    have ya seen this? they did it for a friends wedding anniversary....now thats a class gift!

For a minute there I thought it was some bloke doing a vid for his Fiance or something when you said they did it as a wedding gift, but its actually Fiction Factory. Top drawer!!!
    Yeah, used to have it uploaded on my first YT channel and it clocked up the veiwings!!! it had soemthing liek 50k veiws I used to laugh me a$$ off at that, i couldnt believe it, all my others had a few hundred veiws tops lol

The thing is I never heard it anywhere years ago. The first I heard of this was about 1999 or something. How the fcuk did that one slipped through? I'm sure it was played many times in Dublin/Cork etc way back when but I can't remember ever hearing it. Screamer..

• Advertisement

I'm back and forth all the time man me ma isn't in the best of health.

Yeaj there is some decent festivals around the north of England non commercial ones too wouldn't mind going to them but lack of time and cash you know yourself.

Jaysus Johnny sorry to hear that, I wont give it the corny "hope she gets well soon" line as I've no clue as to the in's n out's and sure it's noone's bizznezz.....but my thoughts & best wishes are duly offered.

Whereabouts are you based over there? jaysus we've probably been on the same flights lol or atleast in the airport around the same times.

I go over to Sheffield as much as I can , but like yourself m8 it's a cash dictated venture .... Ryanair gets the thumbs up from me on that front,a few weeks advance booking gets me flights for as little as €6.99 over (even had flights for €1.99) ,I generally get sorted with return flights inc admin fee -total €30-€40) & my flybus return ticket for €15 so my total travel works out at less than a single journey taxi from here to airport :rolleyes:.

It's a real eye opener when you go to somewhere like Morrisons,Asda etc and see what ya get for your pound compared to how we're been butt-fooked at the tills over here! :mad:

........so listen if ya ever find yourself in dublin airport at 5.30am of a Fri/Sat morning watch out for the lanky oldskooler resembling Rodney Trotter (he carries a navy reebok bag) and say hello :) lol

Ever see him on Judge Judy? Gas!!! :D

:eek: Judge fookin Judy?? that's not very 'Punk' :D wtf? lol ...... I'd love him to have his own talk show in a "The Word" kinda vain ya know unrestricted subject matter and free talking...."Lydon's Limit" ...he'd be sh!t hot.

Leftfield are savage! Leftism what an album, I have this on a white label vinyl

tune on the flipside is by S.A.S. - Ambergroove

Re: the Electroset - How Does it Feel (New Order Remix)
    always reminded me of this...... and vice versa, would hear this and be singing the lyrics to how does it feel, in my head :o sounded good to me!

It's a mash up just waiting to be done...... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

absolutely love this track!!!! probably my fav leftfield track ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

It's strange that, I hated the 80's music when it first started coming back up again but every now and then I keep hearing tracks that I really love oddly enough The Cure who I hated then have started to sound good. Some of the early 80's electro stuff is brilliant too I was too busy listening to other stuff back then to appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭DUB33

I love the 80's music esp. all the electro, i hav a few qaulity 80's electro mix's 1 by Frankie Bone's-A Tribute to the 1986 NY Club scene & another mix i don't kno who its by but it's called "Neo-Fi;igrante 80's Electro Rarities" here's the link if any bodys interested
    Neo
    http://www.mediafire.com/?j3cfeta1vfi4toy

Frankie Bone's mix
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1pr905x7na2c860

Both Brilliant mix's :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭DUB33

Live old Skool wit Keith behan Live on Techradio till 9 playing the best in Old Skool Progressive/Trance 89-96,Some real classic's getting played & not the usaull stuff u here all the time :rolleyes:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/www-techradio-org

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Have a butcher's at these. Classic Lydon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement