Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭bluemoon2010

let the music just take control?? never herd dis tune be4 sounds bit like montana way out west :p

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/77371105/file.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

let the music just take control?? never herd dis tune be4 sounds bit like montana way out west :p

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/77371105/file.html
    oh i know that 1 well.great tune, its this 1 man.
    http://youtu.be/e1dvSlvZLG8 the track ur looking for is around the middle of it enjoy its kinda hypnotic.dont ya think?
    ah no mate, im only buzzin, here it is
    http://youtu.be/SKm5xQyD2vE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

http://youtu.be/e1dvSlvZLG8 the track ur looking for is around the middle of it enjoy its kinda hypnotic.dont ya think?

To%20funny.gifTo%20funny.gifTo%20funny.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

hahaha:D

• Advertisement

ah no mate, im only buzzin, here it is
    http://youtu.be/SKm5xQyD2vE

have you got that on wav dude :D

have you got that on wav dude :D
    no but i have it on 128kbps tho, even better ha

no but i have it on 128kbps tho, even better ha

will the dj's and clubbers not mind :P

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭moany

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭moany

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

I see a few more devoted oldskool channels on youtube got the chop, included my one..again :) Google:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

I see a few more devoted oldskool channels on youtube got the chop, included my one..again :) Google:rolleyes:

Check you pm for that track Paddy.Who else wanted it.

How do i upload a track as an audio video on my y/t account.Just signed up.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

aceberg wrote: »

Alright Ace, ya have to make a 'vid' with something like Windows Movie Maker, just use a pic of the vinyl, open WMM and 'add video' (i.e. the picture) then 'add audio' (the mp3) , then along the top of the screen menu you should see "fit to music" , click that and it autos the lenght of the tune & the picture .... then just save it in whatever definition you want (standard,high,HDD) in the drop down menu (top left) ...you can actually save it to automatically download to YT (once you have your YT account open aswell)....it's a doddle m8 ......send us a link to your new channel.

Stomp :( bstards got you again! sorry bout that man, fookin two quality channels theyve taken from you.....3rd time lucky?

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Alright Ace, ya have to make a 'vid' with something like Windows Movie Maker, just use a pic of the vinyl, open WMM and 'add video' (i.e. the picture) then 'add audio' (the mp3) , then along the top of the screen menu you should see "fit to music" , click that and it autos the lenght of the tune & the picture .... then just save it in whatever definition you want (standard,high,HDD) in the drop down menu (top left) ...you can actually save it to automatically download to YT (once you have your YT account open aswell)....it's a doddle m8 ......send us a link to your new channel.

Stomp :( bstards got you again! sorry bout that man, fookin two quality channels theyve taken from you.....3rd time lucky?

**** that sounds like too much effort.how long does all that take.

**** that sounds like too much effort.how long does all that take.

:D:D:D lol , the longest part is waiting for the 'video' to process ....putting it together takes a minute (first one will obviously take a few mins till you've sussed it ) .... son't be so impatient man!! get some stuff upped! ....... it's no harder or longer than upping to zshare,mediafire,4shared etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Got it Ace and that's the mix i was looking for the last few years!
    Does any one know what mix it is?

Yeah they sure did, I uploaded a lot of deep house and some newer type stuff do maybe that was a factor? think i will stick with the oldskool.

Did your channel get chop?

battleflyerfront313thju.jpgbattlefyerback313thjuly.jpg

:D:D:D lol , the longest part is waiting for the 'video' to process ....putting it together takes a minute (first one will obviously take a few mins till you've sussed it ) .... son't be so impatient man!! get some stuff upped! ....... it's no harder or longer than upping to zshare,mediafire,4shared etc.

ah ye cant beat zippyshare that is superfast buddy..youtube isnt bad aswell :D

Having trouble d/l wmm.Don't suppose ya have a copy please.

• Advertisement

probably posted this before, too lazy to check back thru the pages and see :D

Yeah they sure did, I uploaded a lot of deep house and some newer type stuff do maybe that was a factor? think i will stick with the oldskool.

Did your channel get chop?

Seems to be the crux of the problem Paddy,the newer stuff seems to bring the cull.....best of sticking to the older stuff (cept Moody Shadows!!)

Just checked there now and my channel is still ok (touch wood) .... not logged in for a while though.

es-cee wrote: »

Savage!!!! :D although they coulda made it a 3 day affair and let you do your usual 24hr stint buddy! lol

I'll be away that weekend but might still get to log in and have a tune in to proceedings! ...what will you be treeting the listeners too?

The rest of yiz, if you haven't before, get yourselves onto oos,the sessions are the dogs,some class lads in the mix and a good bunch for buzzing chat!

Savage!!!! :D although they coulda made it a 3 day affair and let you do your usual 24hr stint buddy! lol

I'll be away that weekend but might still get to log in and have a tune in to proceedings! ...what will you be treeting the listeners too?

The rest of yiz, if you haven't before, get yourselves onto oos,the sessions are the dogs,some class lads in the mix and a good bunch for buzzing chat!

have me mind made up on a mid 90's hardcore set G, like the dj ham tune i posted above ;)

yeah oos radio is the sh1t alright, always great banter and savage selection of tunes.

Having trouble d/l wmm.Don't suppose ya have a copy please.

Just the program that was standard on my laptop when i bought it.....'Windows Live Movie Maker' ..... is there a way of copying the program? then I could send it to ya....sorry man but i'm clueless with the tech stuff :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

es-cee wrote: »

Had to triple check that time you're playing at man. Remember whats on ay 10.30 tht night :)

PS Currently DL EDRUSH MAY 11 Tnx to an earlier upload of yours. Can't f'in wait to hear it :)

SteoL wrote: »
    Had to triple check that time you're playing at man. Remember whats on ay 10.30 tht night :)

:confused: ah ffs what am I missing this time? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

:confused: ah ffs what am I missing this time? :(

Just the Luke Slater gig you passed up the free ticket on man, nothing you'd be interested in.;)

Just the Luke Slater gig you passed up the free ticket on man, nothing you'd be interested in.;)

:o lol oh yeah.......doh!! ........ but,as I said,I'm away that weekend hence the nomination of the Es Cee to accompany you :)

:D Luke who? :p lol

• Advertisement

PS Currently DL EDRUSH MAY 11 Tnx to an earlier upload of yours. Can't f'in wait to hear it :)

yeah man i specifically asked for an early slot because of the gig lol.

ed rush is the sh1t man, my fav dnb producer.
    all of his sets are brilliant, tunes are always mint!! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement