Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

es-cee wrote: »
    yeah man i specifically asked for an early slot because of the gig lol.

ed rush is the sh1t man, my fav dnb producer.
    all of his sets are brilliant, tunes are always mint!! ;)

Sound man, and listening to the start fo it atm. Impressed so far but think it will be better at full volume so better leave till tomorrow. Don't want the neighbours banging the door down :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Ok it appears that Windows Movie Maker does'nt work for xp so does anybody else have any other suggestions.I've d/l this 1 VideoPad Video Editor but not 100% sure how to use it yet.So help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

aceberg wrote: »
    Ok it appears that Windows Movie Maker does'nt work for xp so does anybody else have any other suggestions.I've d/l this 1 VideoPad Video Editor but not 100% sure how to use it yet.So help

There is a version for XP Ace - It should already be on your Machine if you have sp2 or above (service pack2) ?

EDIT: If you don't have it you can download it here - http://windows-movie-maker.en.softonic.com/download

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

es-cee wrote: »
    yeah man i specifically asked for an early slot because of the gig lol.

ed rush is the sh1t man, my fav dnb producer.
    all of his sets are brilliant, tunes are always mint!! ;)

Man that Ed Rush mix is f*****g animal. Best mix I've heard in yonks and will def be seeking out more. Thanks for the rec;)

• Advertisement

There is a version for XP Ace - It should already be on your Machine if you have sp2 or above (service pack2) ?

EDIT: If you don't have it you can download it here - http://windows-movie-maker.en.softonic.com/download

Was thinking as much Paddy.So i checked the programme files folder and yes it was there.Now to figure out how to use it.Will have to wait tho.off to football.:D

SteoL wrote: »
    Man that Ed Rush mix is f*****g animal. Best mix I've heard in yonks and will def be seeking out more. Thanks for the rec;)

all the new techstep & neurofunk stuff is the sh1t man, best music i've heard in years!!!! and its not often ya'll hear me talk up new music like that ;)

anyway, back to the oldskool :)

aceberg wrote: »
    Was thinking as much Paddy.So i checked the programme files folder and yes it was there.Now to figure out how to use it.Will have to wait tho.off to football.:D

Just back from football myself, play Tuesday evening's also. Great weather for it these days and long may it last. We play in drumree and Ratoath, mostly 8 a side on the astroturf.

just play around with wmm and you'll soon get the hang of it!
    If you want you can pm me your number and i'll talk you through it:)

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Got it Ace and that's the mix i was looking for the last few years!
    Does any one know what mix it is?

Yeah they sure did, I uploaded a lot of deep house and some newer type stuff do maybe that was a factor? think i will stick with the oldskool.

Did your channel get chop?

Feck thats crap, I'd say defo from upping the more recent stuff, dfo stick with older to avoid it. Had you many tracks up on the new channel?

Another thing actually with newer stuff, I've actually sent emails to some labels asking if they are ok with it and all have replied to say no problem, including even some slightly bigger labels such as Delsin and Dust Science.

• Advertisement

anything by dj crystl is a winner, top producer!

Feck thats crap, I'd say defo from upping the more recent stuff, dfo stick with older to avoid it. Had you many tracks up on the new channel?

Another thing actually with newer stuff, I've actually sent emails to some labels asking if they are ok with it and all have replied to say no problem, including even some slightly bigger labels such as Delsin and Dust Science.

had about 35 tracks uploaded, uploading the new stuff got me into trouble.
    greenhouse recordings made claim and 2 from i records.
    have to try and upload the Orb blue Room full length version again:)
    I emailed a few labels asking if they are ok also, some said it's ok and others said it's not cool.

Just back from football myself, play Tuesday evening's also. Great weather for it these days and long may it last. We play in drumree and Ratoath, mostly 8 a side on the astroturf.

skype, no?

SteoL wrote: »

here man, loadsa neurofunk and techstep sets on here http://www.tempoplus.com/mixes/techstep

Ah nice 1 Paddy ya can't beat an aul game of ball.:D

Earl gave a bit of a tutorial a few pages back.So i'll have a read over that,i think that might do the track.:P

Might be an idea to forward that email reply on to y/t admin so

Might be an idea to forward that email reply on to y/t admin so

From Mick Moore on fb,whoever Mick is

Mick Moore
    Took this from the entrie live CD from 1993 DJ Hev e and Parsley Live in the Asylum. Hard song to find I think the B side of Sasha's Appolonia (Anyone know where to find the full?) . I will convert the entire 1 hour soon and have it posted. http://youtu.be/NvskITDS_p4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

heres a mix i did a few weeks ago, consisting of ormond & radio ireland club mix style tunes from around 96-98.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/u4wkf5ih/june2011.html

I'll post the tracklist in a bit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

tdv123 wrote: »
    heres a mix i did a few weeks ago, consisting of ormond & radio ireland club mix style tunes from around 96-98.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/u4wkf5ih/june2011.html

I'll post the tracklist in a bit.

1.Patrick Prins - Flatliner
    2.Kiny Toys - Carpe Diem
    3.Kelly Llorenna - Fly Away (Sharp Vox Mix)
    4.Dubstar - Cathederal Park (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Mix)
    5.Agent 00 - The Magnificent
    6.Da Bomb - The Original (DJ Errik's Poison Mix)
    7.Unknown Artist - Cocaine
    8.Moby - James Bond Them (Da Bomb Mix)
    9.Manjaro - Trumpetition
    10.Disco Citezens - Footprints (DJ Qucisilver Mix)
    11.Moonman - Don't Be Afraid
    12.Little Jam - Black Hill
    13.Rhythm Masters - Ibiza In My Soul (Mondo's Amensia Mix)
    14.Moon Project - Naked Fantasy (DJ Philip Mix)
    15.Loving Loop - Listen To That Fat Bass (Facts Of Life's House Mix)
    16.Eternal Rhythm - Eternal 97 (Eternal Rhythm Mix)
    17.De Donatis - The Sound
    18.MR - To France (De Donatis Mix)

• Advertisement

killer bit of liquid funk this!!!!

not on the line up for tomorrow but, its gonna be another beltin night of the darkest tunes and sickest beats guaranteed ;) gotta love that little pic of SOR on the bottom left lmao :D

fullmoon-4.jpg

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement