Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

Far from a polished 'mix' :o but i've bit the bullet and gone public lol .... big step for me so go easy on the disection lol.... anyways, I never claimed to be a DJ, just another lover of the oldskool and sure it's all about the enjoyment eh.

Here's the first slice, warts n all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Far from a polished 'mix' :o but i've bit the bullet and gone public lol .... big step for me so go easy on the disection lol.... anyways, I never claimed to be a DJ, just another lover of the oldskool and sure it's all about the enjoyment eh.

i like it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

EarlERizer wrote: »

Woah, Jeeesusss, what the fúck is that all about, my ears!!!!! All over the fúcking shop, stick with the day job.............

Only buzzing, cant even see the vid here:D

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭turks

mad after this track its on a warren k mix title warren k asylum pt1 its in about 19 mins has this kind of chip monk singing "take me home, you souround me, break on through, beleave me...not much to go on but someone might no,cheers lads:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Flicking through old stuff today, came across this one

• Advertisement

for all you conspiracy theorists out there, here's one for facebook :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

turks wrote: »
    mad after this track its on a warren k mix title warren k asylum pt1 its in about 19 mins has this kind of chip monk singing "take me home, you souround me, break on through, beleave me...not much to go on but someone might no,cheers lads:confused:
    is it this?

http://youtu.be/AMVX7Xrrcwg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭norris_minor

I am conducting a survey; what are your individual levels of brian damage due to necking copious amounts of yolks in the hedonistic debauched degenerate rave scene of asylum / Olympic ballrom disco's of the early 90s?

I am conducting a survey; what are your individual levels of brian damage due to necking copious amounts of yolks in the hedonistic debauched degenerate rave scene of asylum / Olympic ballrom disco's of the early 90s?
    whos brian?

• Advertisement

what a fcukin stupid and pointless question.

norris i think your brain... a mean brian must of been damaged by the drugs lol

whos brian?

typo there? still appears less of a genuine grammar error than your missing apostrophe in a mere two words... anyhow, grammar police nonsense

yup.. ok; wrap this up survey complete no need for further research :/ Thanking you..

turk

meaning??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Hmmmm, i am holding up fairly well, however, you appear to be suffering, for what reason i do not know, Grammer police summary,

1. It's Brain, not brian.
    2. 'Yolks' would be plural so the apostrophe is needed, 'Yolk's'.
    3. Two comma's necessary between; 'Hedonistic, debauched, degenerate'.
    4. It's ballroom, not ballrom.
    5. '90s' would also be plural so the apostrophe is needed, '90's'.
    whos brian?

Man i laughed my heart out just now, thank's.

Go on you dirty f*cling ned eurotrash spide skanky ****ing davey ravey degengerates of your chav society and your filthy f*cking offspring. the same f*cking zombie skobe rejects.

Artificial music. Artificial drug. Artificial buzz.

Artificial people. phoney buzz; homosexual music. yer gonna get hammered.

Eurotrash.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sgtbilko01

If you had left out the part 'hedonistic debauched degenerate',you may have been given some semi serious answers my friend.As usuall you you are one of these guys looking for help....But start off your mission by stamping on the very people you seek answers.I'm in two minds whether this is a level or not.You are doing a survey?More info please!!

We all have varying levels of 'brian' damage,may it be smoking,drinking,yokes or smoking Crack.How the fook do you expect serious answers Brian?We are not medical practitioners!

Anyway,all i will say is that yes i'm certain Doves,Pink Mad Bastards and every other drug available in this country throughout the '90s contributed to my ill health...But whatever,thats all in the past,i'm on life recovery and fook all the haters.Just my two cents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭francois

ngbbs48938fd3c5f28.jpg

Herbert's Herberts

Artificial music. Artificial drug. Artificial buzz.

Artificial people. phoney buzz; homosexual music. yer gonna get hammered.
    phoney or foney? keep talking brian your making a fool out of yourself.something seriously wrong with you.and stick your survey up your hole brian,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Lads, have you never heard of a thing called trolling?

keep talking brian your making a fool out of yourself.something seriously wrong with you.

Too many yoke's IMO:D

Lads, have you never heard of a thing called trolling?
    Yes,Trolls be trolling the thread

sgtbilko01 wrote: »
    Yes,Trolls be trolling the thread

Now i am a troll

my my, this thread has become rather entertaining over the last couple of hours :D

• Advertisement

cud do with slowin down abit but good track all the same

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement