Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Luke G

Jonny a Absolute deadly tune, one of those F**ken tunes you never forget,
    fair play to you M/8....

Class aul tune, On a few Jay Carey mixes if i'm not mistaken,

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

Jonny a Absolute deadly tune, one of those F**ken tunes you never forget,
    fair play to you M/8....
    Luke G wrote: »
    Class aul tune, On a few Jay Carey mixes if i'm not mistaken,

Here it is. I uploaded this track on the page before (310), here is the link again lads in case it was missed.

The House Collection - Club Classics 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ftnhexeetsn

LuvDup-ClubClassics2.jpg

Tracklisting:
    Disc 2 - LuvDup
    01 Jump - Funkatarium (Original Mix)
    02 Sub Sub - Ain't No Love (Ain't No Use) (Original Mix)
    03 Hardrive - Deep Inside (Original Mix)
    04 Alex Party - Alex Party (Saturday Night Party)
    05 Tony Di Bart - The Real Thing (Dance Mix)
    06 LuvDup - Good Time (Luv Dup Mix)
    07 Rollo Goes Camping - Get Off Your High Horse (Original Mix)
    08 Felix - Don't You Want Me (Original Mix)
    09 Country & Western - Positive Energy (Original Mix)
    10 Soul Odyssey - Rapture (Original Mix)
    11 Havana - High And Dry (Original Mix)
    12 Brothers Love Dubs - Mighty Ming (Original Mix)
    13 Gipsy - I Trance You (Original Mix)
    14 Eddy - Someday (Diesel & Ether Mix)

Howyas,

Been following this thread for a while now, thought I'd say hello.

Big up to all who've been putting up the vids, etc.

Never went the Asylum myself but I remember when I asked all the crew from round my way who used to go, what it was like they'd all say the exact same words, "...mad ****in kip." :D

One or two vids:

The first two would be Asylum alright. The third would be for the bin and the forth was a good Olympic classic, the place used to go mental when it came on. I remember this was a big tune in the Olympic when it was lossing its regulars to the Asylum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭CelticSpirit

SEANYBOY1 wrote: »

The first two would be Asylum alright. The third would be for the bin and the forth was a good Olympic classic, the place used to go mental when it came on. I remember this was a big tune in the Olympic when it was lossing its regulars to the Asylum.

Yeah I remember that Clubhouse one used to be on the radio all the time.

Lunatic Asylum: Long Way to Heaven http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ZPvW2SVlU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Thanks Jonny! Had this tune on an old tape and never knew the name of it until now. One of the best tunes ever.

jonny68 wrote: »
    wow:eek: i haven't heard this classic in years, this has to rank as the best Progressive House tune of all time in my book,just heard it there again in that LuvDup club classics album classic 93 Sides DC all over this;);)

Soul Odyssey - Rapture (Original Mix)

http://www.discogs.com/release/111335

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvm8z8kJhso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Remember listening to "The Mighty Ming" on "Sunset". What a classic. Some
    great tracks there though I'm not sure about Toni de Bart!

Check this one out. Its Disc 2 of a 3 disc compilation. Had to put this up when I seen it mentioned in page 306 by aiden kelly. Unfortunatley I never did have the other 2 discs but this should do. If any one has the other discs be sure to upload them here;)
    Here is a taster of whats on this. Oh and dont forget track 9 Positive Energy, gem of a track.
    This is one of the unsung heroes from The Olympic Ballroom, a true classic. At 1min 50sec into this track the floor used to literally shake under your feet from the big bass speakers under the seats at the middle of each side of the dance floor when this was played:P

Luv Dup - Club Classics 2
    LuvDup-ClubClassics2.jpg

Tracklisting:
    Disc 2 - LuvDup
    01 Jump - Funkatarium (Original Mix)
    02 Sub Sub - Ain't No Love (Ain't No Use) (Original Mix)
    03 Hardrive - Deep Inside (Original Mix)
    04 Alex Party - Alex Party (Saturday Night Party)
    05 Tony Di Bart - The Real Thing (Dance Mix)
    06 LuvDup - Good Time (Luv Dup Mix)
    08 Felix - Don't You Want Me (Original Mix)
    09 Country & Western - Positive Energy (Original Mix)
    10 Soul Odyssey - Rapture (Original Mix)
    11 Havana - High And Dry (Original Mix)
    12 Brothers Love Dubs - Mighty Ming (Original Mix)
    13 Gipsy - I Trance You (Original Mix)
    14 Eddy - Someday (Diesel & Ether Mix)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Gen:FX

Luke G wrote: »
    Youtube's gonna be changing for the worst lads, They are tryin to get people to boycott it on friday so they dont introduce any censorships etc, check this vid out, and try not to youtube on friday lol
    - Boycott YouTube,... me arse... WTF? - There is one disgruntled poster on there that thinks he owns the shop and has a right to try and influence folk to leave when things dont go the way that HE wants them to go, he trows his bottle out'a his pram.... FFS, - it's a classic case of 'biting the hand that feeds you'. - The group thats at the forfront of this 'boycott' NEED special attention (just take a peek at the channel :rolleyes: )

It's flooded with - 'Reptilians are controlling the planet' - 'a UFO took my Mother' - 'EVERYTHING is a conspiracy' - :o - Need I say more. ????

For me it's Catch 22, I dont like censorship, but if it stops minors from viewing 'Fooked Up Adult Related' Video then I'm all for it. - The amount of times I have stumbled on crazy stuff on YT is ... eh... crazy, JUST BECAUSE THE POSTER tagged their video as something that it was not. - THAT'S what YouTube is trying to stop, NOT freedom of speech, if you try to incite hatred through your YT channel, then fook off.

(PS) - take a look at how the poster tagged his boycott video. :(

Nuff said..... sorry for the ramble lads, crap like this just gets my goat.
    (no offence to you Luke, I just picked up on what you posted here, I've said my bit with the boycott group anyhow,... :-P )

Gen:FX wrote: »
    - Boycott YouTube,... me arse... WTF? - There is one disgruntled poster on there that thinks he owns the shop and has a right to try and influence folk to leave when things dont go the way that HE wants them to go, he trows his bottle out'a his pram.... FFS, - it's a classic case of 'biting the hand that feeds you'. - The group thats at the forfront of this 'boycott' NEED special attention (just take a peek at the channel :rolleyes: )

It's flooded with - 'Reptilians are controlling the planet' - 'a UFO took my Mother' - 'EVERYTHING is a conspiracy' - :o - Need I say more. ????

For me it's Catch 22, I dont like censorship, but if it stops minors from viewing 'Fooked Up Adult Related' Video then I'm all for it. - The amount of times I have stumbled on crazy stuff on YT is ... eh... crazy, JUST BECAUSE THE POSTER tagged their video as something that it was not. - THAT'S what YouTube is trying to stop, NOT freedom of speech, if you try to incite hatred through your YT channel, then fook off.

(PS) - take a look at how the poster tagged his boycott video. :(

Nuff said..... sorry for the ramble lads, crap like this just gets my goat.
    (no offence to you Luke, I just picked up on what you posted here, I've said my bit with the boycott group anyhow,... :-P )

No Bothers man, the poster on YT is obviously a bit mad anyways:rolleyes:

But there seems to be loads of people supporting it, i googled it and got a few news stories about it aswel,

I just hope that a lot of videos aint removed because of it, ie; old rave ones etc , like the shelleys ones etc, cause judging by their new policies they can all be classed as "containing scenes of drug misuse etc", ya know what americans are like :mad:

Ah hopefully it's no big deal and stays more or less the same.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Here it is. I uploaded this track on the page before (310), here is the link again lads in case it was missed.

The House Collection - Club Classics 2

Nice one Seany hadnt heard that :rolleyes: tune in years & remember it being played many moons ago in many Raves:D
    holton wrote: »
    great tracks there though I'm not sure about Toni de Bart![/

You were either never in the ASYLUM or totally off your head every week?
    This was belted out in the ASYLUM every week for most of 1994 & always went down a treat.....even though the ASYLUM was a 'mad fuc.kin kip' there was still tunes played like this one:rolleyes: or,

Rising high collective - Fever called love
    http://www.mediafire.com/?du2nsztmlxp
    Guru josh - Infinity
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zi6lxtmjerd
    U2 - Lemon
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zvfcs9x4vvg

And the whole place would be buzzin with Ecstasy.....there would be a that feeling you get when a tune like one of those was played & the narcotics was in full flight of exactly what the word 'Ecstasy' means....
    1. (n.) The state of being beside one's self or rapt out of one's self; a state in which the mind is elevated above the reach of ordinary impressions, as when under the influence of overpowering emotion; an extraordinary elevation of the spirit, as when the soul, unconscious of sensible objects, is supposed to contemplate heavenly mysteries.
    This sums up the closest explanation to the experiences i have had the luck to have had when it all came together perfectly to actually trigger something in your emotions to make you think to yourself that this can not possibly end & has to go on forever....if your reply to a tune like 'Toni De Bart' being posted is 'Im not sure about that one' you must never have had that all emmersed in the music & buzz experience where even the place your in is no longer simply a Rave in town......many a night in the ASYLUM i would completley forget that outside the walls of this place was dublin.....when the bottom floor was kicking at say 4am, Ecstasy had its full grip, tunes were pounding, smoke was pumping, strobes & lasers flashing you were no longer in this world & if i did have nights in there when this wouldnt happen i felt like i had missed out Big time:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭aidan kelly

ArraMusha wrote: »
    Cant find the tape I had it on, but heard it in abbey records back in the 90's.

It goes "...get down to the funky beat, funky beat"

if you know it please post a reply, thanks.

I thnk the track you're looking for is:

Son of God - Harmania - Chemical Records (Big record in the Olympic I think).

http://www.discogs.com/release/149608

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭craig_b

anyone got Mix Factory Take Me Away drum n bass mix for upload wud be much appreciated, fu.ckin quality tune..!!

holton wrote: »
    great tracks there though I'm not sure about Toni de Bart!

Sorry HOLTON but I am sure about Toni de Bart. Brilliant track which was nearly destroyed by commercial radio stations:eek: which is where I suspect your opinion has been forged.
    This was played in the Olympic week in week out and MRSPRING seen fit to have it on the sound track of the Olympic Ballroom Video which mr ASYLUMKEY was kind enough to do his homework and rip the sound track from it:cool: and post it here as an MP3 a while back!

craig_b wrote: »
    anyone got Mix Factory Take Me Away drum n bass mix for upload wud be much appreciated, fu.ckin quality tune..!!

Craig_B I'm after that myself. I once had a cd single of Take Me Away with 8 versions on it:eek: only for some cnut to snap it on me one night:mad: Must try and get a copy of it again. Theres a great version of it here on The Olympic Moonshine Video below, I dont know what version it is but I'm sure someone will tell us soon;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mickam

AS FAR AS I KNOW THATS MR SPRINGS MIX HAVE THE 12" HERE WILL CHECK IT OUT AND COME BCK TO YOU ON IT OK. HAD A LOOK ON DISCOGS BUT NO SIGN OF IT THERE.:confused:

is this the version you mean ? http://homepage.eircom.net/~rebuzzdefuzz/tracks/m/Mix_Factory_Take_Me_Away.wma -

mickam wrote: »
    AS FAR AS I KNOW THATS MR SPRINGS MIX HAVE THE 12" HERE WILL CHECK IT OUT AND COME BCK TO YOU ON IT OK. HAD A LOOK ON DISCOGS BUT NO SIGN OF IT THERE.:confused:

Olympic Moonshine - Take me there (On mr springs own record label) Apparently

Sorry HOLTON but I am sure about Toni de Bart. Brilliant track which was nearly destroyed by commercial radio stations:eek: which is where I suspect your opinion has been forged.
    This was played in the Olympic week in week out and MRSPRING seen fit to have it on the sound track of the Olympic Ballroom Video which mr ASYLUMKEY was kind enough to do his homework and rip the sound track from it:cool: and post it here as an MP3 a while back!

Tony Di Bart is playing in the academy on saturday

Was never a fan but can anyone verify this?

Maybe some of you where there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP6QuOdHoYY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

As in 'If I cant have you' Tony Di Bart,didnt know he had anymore tunes haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭gwood1234

Hi guys. Since you've all helped me out finding many a quality mix I thought I'd share this with you, the original Havin' It In Ibiza from 1994 mixed by Alex P!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zvnxn5my3zj/Havin_It_In_Ibiza_1994.zip

http://www.discogs.com/release/597492

Alright Ravers......i remember a good while back Mick/NovaGsi had said that this thread should be archived for the future because of all the stories told on here & experiences shared:cool:.....that in years to come people wouldnt believe half the stuff on here:eek:......Caf had said he found the navigation bar to slow & confusing to use also:(......after a lot of time put into this here is the complete thread to date available to download to your PC for archiving for the future & also if the server this is on ever fails & the data is lost it is now preserved;).......

When you download the file & unpack it it will be just over 200MB....you will have a folder entitled 'ASYLUM'....inside this folder you will find two items....a folder entitled 'ASYLUM THREAD' & a HTML file entitled 'KEYDIRECTORY'......all you have to do is double click the 'KEYDIRECTORY' to open a page locally on your PC to browse back through the thread with ease......
    i have numbered the pages all on one page clearly & linked them to the pages now stored on your PC.....if you click the numbers on the pages themselves it will navigate you to the thread online but if you ''Go back' to the page 'KEYDIRECTORY' you will remain browsing it on the pages now stored on your PC which will have its advantages as i will now explain.......
    beside the page numbers you will see a white full stop when you point your mouse directly on this it will give you the contents of the page without having to enter it......

Now i have only completed the entire first line so far with the page info & then removed all the old ''Yousendit' links from the beginning up to page 60 or so of the thread that i could replace with medifire links.....

To keep the thread up to date on your PC just download each new page by selecting 'File' & 'Save as' on the top left hand corner of your screen when in the page you want to add to the thread now on your PC & navigate to the folder 'ASYLUM THREAD' to save it.......
    i will update the 'KEYDIRECTORY' file every 10 pages or so & put up a link to download it so all you have to do is delete the old one from the 'ASYLUM' folder & replace it with the new one to keep up to date....
    this file is only 68kb & the size of the overalll folder you now have will only grow as you download the new pages & save em.....
    i will add more page info to the 'KEYDIRECTORY' file bit by bit & make that file availlable for download as you can imagine this is very time consuming but i'll get there..........

Important! the entire contents of the 'ASYLUM THREAD' folder must remain exactly the way it is for it to function correctly so my advice is to leave it be the way it is..........

ASYLUM THREAD
    ASYLUM.rar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭NovaGSi

Holy Shiiit - Christmas has come early:D

How dedicated are you? 110%......... a new trophy for "King of the Rave" needs to be presented to you:pac:
    All I can say is well done and you really are a "Slave To The Rave"

Cheers,
    Mick

Alright Ravers......i remember a good while back Mick/NovaGsi had said that this thread should be archived for the future because of all the stories told on here & experiences shared:cool:.....that in years to come people wouldnt believe half the stuff on here:eek:......Caf had said he found the navigation bar to slow & confusing to use also:(......after a lot of time put into this here is the complete thread to date available to download to your PC for archiving for the future & also if the server this is on ever fails & the data is lost it is now preserved;).......

When you download the file & unpack it it will be just over 200MB....you will have a folder entitled 'ASYLUM'....inside this folder you will find two items....a folder entitled 'ASYLUM THREAD' & a HTML file entitled 'KEYDIRECTORY'......all you have to do is double click the 'KEYDIRECTORY' to open a page locally on your PC to browse back through the thread with ease......
    i have numbered the pages all on one page clearly & linked them to the pages now stored on your PC.....if you click the numbers on the pages themselves it will navigate you to the thread online but if you ''Go back' to the page 'KEYDIRECTORY' you will remain browsing it on the pages now stored on your PC which will have its advantages as i will now explain.......
    beside the page numbers you will see a white full stop when you point your mouse directly on this it will give you the contents of the page without having to enter it......

Now i have only completed the entire first line so far with the page info & then removed all the old ''Yousendit' links from the beginning up to page 60 or so of the thread that i could replace with medifire links.....

To keep the thread up to date on your PC just download each new page by selecting 'File' & 'Save as' on the top left hand corner of your screen when in the page you want to add to the thread now on your PC & navigate to the folder 'ASYLUM THREAD' to save it.......
    i will update the 'KEYDIRECTORY' file every 10 pages or so & put up a link to download it so all you have to do is delete the old one from the 'ASYLUM' folder & replace it with the new one to keep up to date....
    this file is only 68kb & the size of the overalll folder you now have will only grow as you download the new pages & save em.....
    i will add more page info to the 'KEYDIRECTORY' file bit by bit & make that file availlable for download as you can imagine this is very time consuming but i'll get there..........

Important! the entire contents of the 'ASYLUM THREAD' folder must remain exactly the way it is for it to function correctly so my advice is to leave it be the way it is..........

ASYLUM THREAD
    ASYLUM.rar

no dont tink dats it ders more lyrics in d one im thinkin off. i dont know if its called the drum n bass mix buts its defo dnb. d record its on is just a plain white record.

NovaGSi wrote: »
    Holy Shiiit - Christmas has come early:D

How dedicated are you? 110%......... a new trophy for "King of the Rave" needs to be presented to you:pac:
    All I can say is well done and you really are a "Slave To The Rave"

Cheers,
    Mick

"Slave to the rave"......."Rave to the grave".......it all sounded right at the time & still does now......when you have experienced what is described below it is not something you will forget in this lifetime;)
    1. (n.) The state of being beside one's self or rapt out of one's self; a state in which the mind is elevated above the reach of ordinary impressions, as when under the influence of overpowering emotion; an extraordinary elevation of the spirit, as when the soul, unconscious of sensible objects, is supposed to contemplate heavenly mysteries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

I think we need to start a fund to get the place open again

no dont tink dats it ders more lyrics in d one im thinkin off. i dont know if its called the drum n bass mix buts its defo dnb. d record its on is just a plain white record.

heres a sample of the mix im after

http://www.zshare.net/audio/528229553a63e578/

heres a sample of the mix im after

http://www.zshare.net/audio/528229553a63e578/

Not the one your after but here is a mix called the Re-Con mix......
    http://rapidshare.com/files/109877984/Mix_Factory-Take_Me_Away__Re-Con_Remix_-2007-WEB-HTiD.rar

heres a sample of the mix im after http://www.zshare.net/audio/528229553a63e578/
    If its a whitelabel it's most likely a Bootleg, so it might be tough to track this mix down. - I searched 'Jungle' instead of Drum 'n' Bass with song title and artist but this just led me to numerous re-mixs of said tune. No luck as yet, but I'll keep it on my hitlist. ;)

ASYLUMKEY - WOW!!! - Big-up 2u for the time you put into the archive package. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

ASYLUM THREAD
    ASYLUM.rar

Good man yourself ;) Great job ya done there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Ah that's the one. The track is called "Da' Silo (Bass Funk)" on that EP

Obviously that's where I was getting the Bass from.

The one I have is this one......I think?

http://www.discogs.com/release/107839

Again more Base :D

THANKS A MILLION BaZmo...:)THATS THE ONE, THATS THE ONE...Used to hear this in Club Kaos Salthill in around 1991, it's still a classic. Fair play to ya for posting the title aswell. :)

Here is the tube link for anyone else--Enjoy :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSl9FJcnbJg

ASYLUM THREAD
    ASYLUM.rar

Well done KEY. You will go down in the Annals as King of the Boards:D
    Here is your early Christmas present. I uploaded this a while ago for you but it was missing the intro, just have a listen and you'll know what I mean. This version has no vocals. I just know there is a version of this with that intro and with vocals.

Capella - U Got 2 Know (Coffee Mix)
    Coffee Mix? I know, I never heard of it before but thats what the WWW threw up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o2n1lrlztrm

And here is a different take on it. This is a brilliant version which I only heard for the first time a couple of days ago.
    Capella - U Got 2 Know (Break Beat Extended Mix)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2jf3yzgexdz

xmas.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

Wow exelen work once again caff asylumkey thats cool m8 & its brilliant that theres loads of new ppl keeping this thread the no.1 old skool thread on the net, iv really enjoyed the stories from asylumkey & others keeping it alove & since i havnt been posting anything in ages so i have a mix u/l thats so rare that rob himself hasnt even got a copy & this is even more pleasurable than usual as it will prove once and for all that this is the real House Pressure 5 and the tape some people who thought it was wonderland so enjoy folkes this a boards exclusive

Dj Pressue- House Pressure 5

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y2xy45ymjmq

Keep up the good work folkes & gen-fx thx for all your great work me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

DUB1 wrote: »
    Wow exelen work once again caff asylumkey thats cool m8 & its brilliant that theres loads of new ppl keeping this thread the no.1 old skool thread on the net, iv really enjoyed the stories from asylumkey & others keeping it alove & since i havnt been posting anything in ages so i have a mix u/l thats so rare that rob himself hasnt even got a copy & this is even more pleasurable than usual as it will prove once and for all that this is the real House Pressure 5 and the tape some people who thought it was wonderland so enjoy folkes this a boards exclusive

Dj Pressue- House Pressure 5

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y2xy45ymjmq

Keep up the good work folkes & gen-fx thx for all your great work me :D

no way mark finally.can't listen to it now,in work on the graveyaedshift.will have a listen for sure in the morn when i get home.lovley stuff

Here's a way to download content ultra quick. Instead of getting at files one by one, you can batch download in a few simple steps. Use it to grab as much as you like, really easy to use and saves navigating through various pages to get to the goodies.

Here is the link to this :rolleyes: post that has all the tools for batch downloading,

http://www-srv-3.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58208461&postcount=4612

Would be usefull for this page but you will need a good bit of storage for all this;)
    http://maxburns.ie/start/external-3.5-/lacie-750gb-hd-usb2-blk.html
    A lot of oldskool jungle techno in here........around 400 full lenght mixes:eek:

http://www.jungletekno.co.uk/mixes/
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Well done KEY. You will go down in the Annals as King of the Boards:D
    Here is your early Christmas present. I uploaded this a while ago for you but it was missing the intro, just have a listen and you'll know what I mean. This version has no vocals. I just know there is a version of this with that intro and with vocals.

Capella - U Got 2 Know (Coffee Mix)
    Coffee Mix? I know, I never heard of it before but thats what the WWW threw up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o2n1lrlztrm

And here is a different take on it. This is a brilliant version which I only heard for the first time a couple of days ago.
    Capella - U Got 2 Know (Break Beat Extended Mix)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2jf3yzgexdz

Nice one for these chief maybe this one you want.......1993 was awash with Strawberrys & Pink Champagne;) many a time with this track being belted out.......
    Capella - U Got 2 Know.mp3

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭theasylumdublin

Good Morning all you lads and Lassies ! I trust you are all well this chilly morning !!! the puddin is nearly upon us !! lets hope its a good one !!

Now down to bizzness !! I need your help !! here please find a warren K mix I got from one of you lads ages ago http://www.mediafire.com/?omzwxnnbmfz

at precisely 13mins 30secs a track comes into the mix , I had it years ago and I lost it , and I wants it again !!! but I cant remember the poxy name of it !!! so please help !!! the winner gets a special prize !!!!! lol

come on lads I know you can do it !!!! best wishes Pablo !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 thedrunkleader

Oh yeah! Haven't heard that House Pressure 5 in years, lost my copy in about '01. Is it the one with Loops of Infinity (Tripomatic Fairytales mix) and an old Suck Me Plasma called Let Your Mind Dive on it? Won't have a chance to download it til I get home..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sarsar

Hi every1 its sarsar again with another song dat my boyfriend can't remember the title 2:) It goes a bit like dis

move your body, move it 2 d rhythm, let the music take control, (come on and take me away),

He thinks its roughly dat if any1 has any ideas pls let me no. Thanks v much, u've all been great at helpin me find songs b4!

Cheers folks
    sarsar :):confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭francois

sarsar wrote: »
    Hi every1 its sarsar again with another song dat my boyfriend can't remember the title 2:) It goes a bit like dis

move your body, move it 2 d rhythm, let the music take control, (come on and take me away),

He thinks its roughly dat if any1 has any ideas pls let me no. Thanks v much, u've all been great at helpin me find songs b4!

Cheers folks

Every second choon from the early 90's had those lyrics :D

is it this
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OIzU7_Iavk4

or
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4szgLABuoLA

• Advertisement

francois wrote: »
    Every second choon from the early 90's had those lyrics :D

is it this
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OIzU7_Iavk4

or
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4szgLABuoLA

Yep i cant pin point one tune with all them lyrics in it together either but a few tunes which have all them lyrics seperatley:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭CelticSpirit

Cheers folks

There was one like that, I remember, can't think of the name.

Think part of the vocal used to go:

"Come on and take me away and take me something this feeling something something to the toppp!!"

"You've got to move your body, move it to the rhythm, let the rhythm free your soul(or something like that)":P

Hope this is of some help. Someone might recognise it.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Good Morning all you lads and Lassies ! I trust you are all well this chilly morning !!! the puddin is nearly upon us !! lets hope its a good one !!

Now down to bizzness !! I need your help !! here please find a warren K mix I got from one of you lads ages ago http://www.mediafire.com/?omzwxnnbmfz

at precisely 13mins 30secs a track comes into the mix , I had it years ago and I lost it , and I wants it again !!! but I cant remember the poxy name of it !!! so please help !!! the winner gets a special prize !!!!! lol

come on lads I know you can do it !!!! best wishes Pablo !!

this is the track your after :Club Fontaine - Rue Simon Durand

this is another on the mix aswell Club Fontaine - Rue De St Jean.

love this mix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

"Come on and take me away and take me something this feeling something something to the toppp!!"

"You've got to move your body, move it to the rhythm, let the rhythm free your soul(or something like that)":P

The Time Frequency - The Ultimate High, I think
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X34Gm-l3hM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sarsar

He says ur spot on its exactly how he remembers it! if i find d name i'll let u no thanks v much! :)

Hi every1 its sarsar again with another ......It goes a bit like dis move your body, move it 2 d rhythm, let the music take control, (come on and take me away), Cheers folks, sarsar
    Try this one, C & C Music Factory featuring Freedom Williams / Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) from 1990 - (Embedding's disabled on YT so click the link) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b714Wi4CDsQ

(on second look, I reckon it's the one comander worf posted / time frequency)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭moany

on the mick walsh live at sides tape, the second last song
    after united states and before young braves reach whats the name of the tune.
    thanks in advance

He says ur spot on its exactly how he remembers it! if i find d name i'll let u no thanks v much! :)

Wrecking my head this, have the tune here on file just can't think of name of it.
    Classic tune it is.
    will upload it if someone puts an id on it or if i spot it in the meantime i will..

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

Cheers folks

I thaught it cmdr worf was spot on with that tune ID ,
    if its not that I have another tune in mind ,
    let us know if that is it,

The Time Frequency - The Ultimate High

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1386845

I am way off the mark with the one i was thinking, so does anyone know the track with these lyrics in it because it's annoying me now that i can't find it here :mad:
    'now is the time for us to be free just let music come with me, why don;t you listen bla bla ....let your soul be free yeaaaah :):confused:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement