Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mad examiners!!!

• 15-06-2005 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

our examiner is so crazy, he knows everyone's names and he started announcing everyone who was finished 2day in the middle of our biz exam n sayin congrats, gud bye, gud luk 2 them n goin on about how tidy we were for about 5 mins in the middle of our exam..... which i didn't appreciate at the time cuz i was tryin rush 2 be finished the exam on time even tho i didn't need to worry about time cuz he neva told us to stop at half 12! Everyone kept writin' away but we had pretty much scribbled everything down by then tryin 2 get it all done! So when the last person left at nearly 10 to 1 he goes wat time does this exam finish?!

O and in the middle of the exam he left us alone in the exam hall to go to the bathroom!!

He's mad! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

oh my god.. lmao

i'd love to be that cool when i grow up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Sounds like a loser to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭mrs. hamlet

Maybe but if he does the same in accounting, ill kiss his crazy bald head!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Moira

isnt this lark of writing when u went to the toilet and when u came back just a step too far, who wants to know how long u spent on the throne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭mrs. hamlet

I meant gives us xtra time.... Not go to the toilet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Oakbark

Well as i panicked before my french exam i was talking to a girl from my class, my examiner came over to us and began to sing a song from, apparently, my Fair Lady. He freaked us out big time as we were the first people in the exam hall.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Our examiner is nice, but really punctual. I wish she would give us extra time

Advertisement