Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Accounts

• 15-06-2005 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this....

I have a graduate account with bank of ireland but the account has not...been very active, if you know what I mean. I occasionaly used it for deposits but nothing regular. My question is would I be able to get a loan or credit card through that account or would they tell me to come back when I've used it a bit more?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

I should add that the account is open a long time but only recently became a graduate account

Sorry to give this an annoying bump but those anyone have an idea?

Bump...

A last cry for help?.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Bumping threads on this forum when it's completely unnecessary is not a good idea on here.

Consider this a warning.

Have a nice day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

*gazes deeply into his magic crystal ball that allows him to check people's credit ratings from looking at their boards.ie profile*

<mystic>Your answer lies in your bank. Only they can tell you the answer to your question.</mystic>

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement