Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite subject?

• 15-06-2005 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Well?

Mine is either French/History/English. You?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 alanoc9

Casserine wrote:
    Well?

Mine is either French/History/English. You?
    mines history cuase im good at it.ii dont even need to study,it just comes to me.id say i got an A. its strange barly anyone else likes it,im one of 2 people in my class doing it next year.
    are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Casserine

alanoc9 wrote:
    mines history cuase im good at it.ii dont even need to study,it just comes to me.id say i got an A. its strange barly anyone else likes it,im one of 2 people in my class doing it next year.
    are you?

Well I'm going into TY but I'll do it in 5th year definitly. It comes very easily to me and plus it's interesting. My favourite area is 20th century Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fenny

My favourite subjects are History, English and possibly Maths. I have a love-hate relationship with Maths, but I like it all the same. I <3 History, and I'd like English if we had a half-decent teacher - who put me off English in secondary school. It's not so much English the subject as the reading we get to do. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Maths, English and Science I like, and I hate all the other ones :)

It'll be nice doing mostly those next year..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭jennyq

Mine is Maths, along with Business & History. I like Irish as a language but the poetry & prose can be a bit of a drag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I like history and english...and I enjoy home-ec for the laugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

mine is german

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Woodwork is fun, I like science too (but that's only because i'm good at it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

History and PE! But I guess I prefer History! Wonder whats on the Senior Cycle course!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Maths, physics, chemistry, art. And to an extent English.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Alqua

Music. :)
    I also like History and Irish, Business is ok and I used to like Science.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

History. Best subject . Too bad I have thaught myself pretty much everything--teacher has only thaught me around 20% of what I know :p

I like maths too just I have problems with some aspects of it. like the **** load of ALGEBRA..AHHHHHH :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

I like english, history and french, and i LOVE art! I wish id done home ec instead of business cos it seemed like so much fun...cooking and stuff. But i dint choose it cos in 1st year when we had to sample it i sewed my sleeve to my cushion.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

My favourites were History and Classical Studies. I didn't keep History on for the Leaving though, because it was all the History I didn't like that was on the syllabus - modern Irish and European History, snore! Give me ancient history anyday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭*MmmPie*

Ooh I love Irish, English, Art, History and Maths. And Chemistry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Maths. Plain and Simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

ART ROCKS SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I really loved music and history too,fun subjects :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Back in the day... I liked maths, science and art and hated pretty much everything else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I heartzorz teh History, French, Science and English.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

TG back in the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

m-m-m-m-m-maths.

I dunno why I did that.

After maths, TG because I'm good at it, and after that, physics because I plan on using it (and by using it, I mean for everyday stuff (like in my job or hobbies). Not using it to get into college or anything... Even if I do end up using it for that. Whatever.).
    I don't like biology or chemistry. And at the bottom of the list is (you guessed it) Irish!

Advertisement