Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes!

• 15-06-2005 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

What are you going to do with all your used notes?

I have mine in a big pile on my bedroom floor. I call it the "Used" pile. Everytime I look at it I feel so good. When the results come out in august depending on whether I get the points and courses I want I'm going to burn them all in a huge bonfire in roundstone and get twisted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Remmember not to burn them beforehand not only bcoz you might have to repeat, but because its bad luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I'm fscking all mine up into the attic sometime after the exams during my mam's big start of summer house cleaning.

Bob wrote:
    I'm fscking all mine up into the attic sometime after the exams during my mam's big start of summer house cleaning.

As am I.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Use them to keep me warm next year when i cant afford central heating and food so have to choose between the two. could build a nice house with all the history notes i threw in the corner as soon as i got them cos they were written in terrible,terrible handwriting. else i could be a cheap b*stard turn them around and use the blank side as printing paper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I'd throw them out for good except there is the slim possibility of repeating, there's about a grand's "worth" of Institute notes there and either way my brothers might find some of it useful over the next few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

all mine are in the green bin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Shinny-dee

me too and ive just realised im gettin 100 points n gonna have t repeat!!ah well at least there recycled so mite help some other person pass exams!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Holding onto my institute notes and my wonderful history essays...that'd be about it really. The rest can go wherever, even if I was repeating, they'd be fairly useless to me.

(Oh and I'll hold onto my English stories - some nice stuff there)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Probably chuck them under my bed, I don't think I could just burn them I think I might give them to people in 5th year or something. I don't know what I'm gonna do with my tech dr folders they take up so much room but I don't think I'd be able to throw them away. (I've still got my junior cert ones :o ).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

holding onto em for my brothers. I mean...some of them are proper quality stuff!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

After the orals i brought my italian notes down by the river. Made some into little boats and sent them on theyre way, burned some, made some into little boats, set them on fire and then sent them on their way. Good times.

Anyone living in Carlow, thinking the italians were sending you messages, they werent. You can sleep easy tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

ColHol wrote:
    After the orals i brought my italian notes down by the river. Made some into little boats and sent them on theyre way, burned some, made some into little boats, set them on fire and then sent them on their way. Good times.

Some people have too much free time on their hands. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

All my hundreds of pages of notes that took hours to compile....useless. Time to throw them away...sniff. EXECEPT IRISH I IS BURNING THEM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭sarahg_angel69

hahahahahaha all the useless ones are SHREDDED into tiny pieces and thrown into the green bin!! the rest, that are in any way legible are goiing to about 5 girls in 5th year!! den back to my house for my bro the year after!! av the most legendary biology notes....and still cocked up the exam!!! ARGH!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm keeping them for the moment, I'm going to be giving grinds in any subjects I get As in so it'll be handy to still have my notes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

I'm waiting to see what subjects my sister will be doing for her leaving, but I think I'll be safe burning my art history notes(currently carpeting my room - exam in 2h 15min oh god) and music too. I'll probably burn the barry manuscript too, hate it so much!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

scorpy wrote:
    exam in 2h 15min oh god
    Good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Lol yeah i f*cked for it but i can hope that the stuff i studyied on it comes up! Less than 2 hours!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ColHol wrote:
    Anyone living in Carlow, thinking the italians were sending you messages, they werent. You can sleep easy tonight

you mean they werent .....o i thought i had some new friends :[

Advertisement