Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any places hiring?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Fishie wrote:
    Do you know how much my car insurance is? Warning, it'll make you sick (oh, how I love being female)

Well im paying 1,100 this year TPFT on a 110BHP twin-cam engined beast so TBH im well happy :)

Im putting a 2ltr turbo engine into her in the summer, gonna be paying 2,400 ... wel chuffed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Fishie wrote:
    Ok, you asked for it... My car insurance is €35 for six months. Yes, i only have a provisional licence. My mum and I were going to split the cost of my insurance, but when she heard how little it was, she said feck it and paid the lot
    €35 , come on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

Fishie wrote:
    Ok, you asked for it... My car insurance is €35 for six months. Yes, i only have a provisional licence. My mum and I were going to split the cost of my insurance, but when she heard how little it was, she said feck it and paid the lot
    how???????????? what are you driving??? its 1000 for me as named driver on my mams 94 toyota and i'm a girl too!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

The only way i can see this, is if you are already a named driver on another family car in which u paid up to a grand already, but first time 35 euro....sorry but it has to be incorrect

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

35 is defo incorrect! Either your like the 10th named driver on the policy or a lump-sum has already been paid off :)

My mum pays more than 35euro for 6 months and shes god-knows-how old and has a full NCB :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Heh, back to work in Domino's Glasnevin until I find something better... :P

Interview with RTE in July, so here's hoping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

In The Abey Court Hostel They Are Looking For A Reseptionist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

scorpy wrote:
    bah, I have to get a job this summer... university in britain ain't cheap! ;_;
    Where are you studying? Anyone else heading for Queens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

upmeath wrote:
    Where are you studying? Anyone else heading for Queens?
    I'll be in Teesside - that's mainland britain, middlesbrough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

Ill be going back to Supervalu for the summer... 5.21 an hour :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement