Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating One or Two Subjects

• 15-06-2005 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

Just want someone to clarify this, searching boards hasn't given me a clear answer.

Can you repeat one or two subjects next year and replace them with the results you got last year with all the other exams intact to give you a grand tally? Does it need to be one sitting?

This is just a blaring thought but I just wanna know if it's possible if an exam goes belly up. :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

You must get all of your points in one sitting. Matriculation can be met through multiple sittings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭7thSeal

If you need a certain subject to get a coarse
    There is no problem doing that
    But points wise they all have to be from the same year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rose**

:confused: im not counting irish for points. but if i fail it but ave the points for my course can i just repeat irish next year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭2e

rose** wrote:
    :confused: im not counting irish for points. but if i fail it but ave the points for my course can i just repeat irish next year?
    Ya. There's a couple of people in my school just repeating maths and/ or Irish. One of them is like 30.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Yeah, you wouldn't even have to go to school, just to resit the exam. but all the poems are changing on the Irish course

• Advertisement
Advertisement