Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Daimler- Chrysler woes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

It's terrible, they should never have bought Chrysler :(

The US short term bottom-line stakeholder value-chain fixation or whatever the fook you want to call it has eroded the quality Mercedes-Benz have done their utmost to build up a reputation for during the last 100 years :mad:

It pained me to experience the quality problems myself the weekend before last when I noticed several bits of the interior of a '03 S320 (1 owner) in which I travelled were broken. This car has been for sale for a long time and I expect it to be sold either to a fool or for way below it's book value

A continental European taxi used to be a new(ish) E-class. Now it is an Avensis / Octavia. Not quite the same...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Was driven in a 2003 E240 from Heathrow into London just before Christmas and the climate control didn't work on the drivers side of the car. It was raining at the time and the driver's side windscreen was all fogged up which made it difficult to see especially doing 70mph on the M4. :eek:

Ironically I was chatting to the driver who said he used to work for BMW. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

bazz26 wrote:
    Ironically I was chatting to the driver who said he used to work for BMW. :D

What does that say about BMW so?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Stekelly wrote:

I just thought it was humerous at the time that a guy who used to work for BMW who was now driving for a living, bitching about the problems he had with the Merc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Stekelly wrote:

BMW's arent quite the perfect car for a CAB, are they?

Only ever seen a few BMW cabs and they were old ones at that!
    Perhaps in Germany! :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement