Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Twitching

• 16-06-2005 1:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I've unintentionally started twitching in a strange psychotic-like way...

This is only a recent thing and happens when I'm alone mostly -- when I have time to think for a while. I'll start thinking about something that I don't want to think about and then suddenly my whole body will just twitch for a second and I'll lose my train of thought about what I was thinking about and not be able to concentrate on it...

It only started happening a few months ago and has gone from about once every two days to about twice a day. There's no particularly traumatic event that may have triggered it but I have been a bit down and lonely recently, nothing that everyone doesn't go through.

I'm just wondering if it's something silly and unimportant or is it something I should pay attention to...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

sounds like you should go see a doc.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

guesty wrote:

It only started happening a few months ago and has gone from about once every two days to about twice a day..

we are not doctors
    nobody in here can tell you what's wrong
    go see your doctor!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement