Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just new...

Options
  • 16-06-2005 6:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

just started playing the game. Am on bladefist, horde undead mage, currently level 12. wouldn't mind joining the boards horde guild.

If at all it's possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Whisper in game to Drakar, Vermillion or Feeder. Add then to your buddy list and you'll be able to see when they come on line, just mention boards and you'll be in in an instant. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

since we're asking (on a completly different note) was dudes set up by boards.ie members, or is it somewhere else? and can i join, since im alliance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

The easiest solution is to stop being alliance.

FOR THE HORDE!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

pm lunarya or glinghorn in game for an invite.
    or jut do "/who dudes" and ask whoever is on can you send you an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Whats the horde/alliance balance like on Bladefist?

Considering rolling an Undead lock alt on a Euro server...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭BArra

traitor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Funky wrote:

In terms of population, I think they are pretty reasonably balanced. However in terms of levels, the horde is miles ahead. Afaik, anyway.

You'd be very welcome on horde, on bladefist ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Just started playing today, on bladefist as a Horde Tauren hunter. Only on level 4 atm, will try and learn how to play it a bit more before I go looking for a guild, or is it the other way round (ie do you join a guild so that you level faster?).

I've always been an FPS player so new to this whole MMORPG scene - excuse my noobiness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Funky wrote:

Its about 1:1.3 A:H at level 60. Seems like more sometimes, less other times. Overall its not massively unbalanced with a slight horde advantage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

from what i've seen, its fairly balanced, but the horde seem much more organised. now that is from a limited lvl40 perspective....

• Advertisement
Advertisement