Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new PDA - which one??

Options
  • 16-06-2005 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to replace my old iPaq 3970. I use it for the usual sync'ing with Outlook for calendar and contacts, listening to Mp3's, Word & Excel, watching Divx TV Progs..

I want a HP but am open to other makes!!

Am looking to spend around the €300 mark.. I'll also be buying this in the states so anything I should look out for??

Cheers

Branners

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭shacko

I was in the same situation a couple of weeks back. I went for the XDA 2. If your willing to spnd the extra E 100. It's well worth it and it can be used as a Blackberry as well. If its for bussiness give em a bell on 1800 200016 and they can run thru the spec's with you

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

If you don't mind a change of OS, the new Palm Lifedrive would be my choice
    Wifi, Bluetooth and a built in 4GB drive

Only €460 at expansysexpansys

-RikD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

HP3715 is also worht checking out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

branners69 wrote:
    Hi,

I am looking to replace my old iPaq 3970. I use it for the usual sync'ing with Outlook for calendar and contacts, listening to Mp3's, Word & Excel, watching Divx TV Progs..

I want a HP but am open to other makes!!

Am looking to spend around the €300 mark.. I'll also be buying this in the states so anything I should look out for??

Cheers

Branners

A little over you budget, but look at the Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720

VGA screen, VoIP speaker, SD & CF card slots, Bluetooth & WiFi, 128MB RAM, should cost around €440 plus VAT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

RikD wrote:
    If you don't mind a change of OS, the new Palm Lifedrive would be my choice
    Wifi, Bluetooth and a built in 4GB drive

Only €460 at expansysexpansys

-RikD

Thats looks great. Once we get a phone/FM Radio on that aswell, it will have everything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement