Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gimme Some Lovin'

• 16-06-2005 10:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

I'm sitting with my mates having some dinner in a restaurant up in Capel Street and we're chattin away til this pair of lads arrive and sit down at the next table to us. The pair of them look and sound like they've been in the the boozer all day and the conversation soon turns to some mate of theirs:

Boozer 1: "Ah jaysus, he just hasn't been the same since yer wan left him - and that was over a year ago!"

Boozer 2: "Ah yeah but surely he's been with a few birds since her, that'd get anyone outta yer system! Tell us he's at least had a ride since then?!"

Boozer 1: "Are ya mad?? He's more backed up than the M50 on a bank holiday weekend!!!"

Oh how I laughed!

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

lol...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Very funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Whatever_fools

Lump wrote:
    Oh how I laughed!

John

Strange that a very similar story (exactly the same i would suggest should I have the nerve) appeared on Overheard in Dublin.com website only this week. Are we to believe that "clairsey" who posted it on that website and "John" that posted it on this are the same person? hhhhhhhhmmmmm interesting... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Eh.... as I pointed out,

Originally Posted by OverheardinDublin

Stating that I nicked it from there....

John

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Whatever_fools

Lump wrote:
    Eh.... as I pointed out,

Originally Posted by OverheardinDublin

Stating that I nicked it from there....

John

Apologies John, i didnt read it properly...
    Sorry about that now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

i did the same...had a blond moment and was gonna post somthing like.. "thats class... u should post that on overheard...."

but then i read it again and turned off my computer for the rest of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Gotta rember that one. :D

Advertisement